[ROM] Intension - Now OpenEclair [01/28/2010]

Search This thread

xillius200

Nov 10, 2009
Bordon, Hampshire, UK
Not bad like the rom :) can't wait till it gets developed even further and becomes more faster.

Ps: Everyone reading this i recommend this rom if you want eclair :D

ps2: this semms to be the only eclair rom that will run on my phone XD

Last edited:

gitanojr

Aug 9, 2009
there u go...

This is my first public release of a ROM, but so far this ROM seems to be very fast and stable and I've received nothing but compliments on it so far, so I figured I would share with the community.

I am running SPL 1.33.2009.

This is a build of Cyanogen's Eclair branches (thanks!)

Installation
Install like any other ROM, if you need help please search. Wipe data/factory reset and sd:ext before flashing!

Intension - Beta2
Initial Release
10MB RAM Hack - With working Wifi/BT/Camera
Compcache 0.6 enabled by default.

Download
My account is still new, so I can't post direct links. You will have to copy+paste.

bit.ly/6gkdKy

http://www.4shared.com/file/199789880/dffe05e8/Intension-Beta2.html

gitanojr

Aug 9, 2009
suggetion...

U should add something like, "I'm. Not responsible if u brick ur phone, do this at your own risk and please make a back up first" with big red letters...

Will try now ;)

amlwaycooljr

Jun 12, 2009
Toledo
Nice to see a new developer around here, I may eventually get into the ROM making business myself now that I'll have a spare phone. I'll be glad to try out this ROM in a few, I'll let you know what I think of it then.

P.S. How hard is to to bake a ROM anyway? I'm just curious ..

gitanojr

Aug 9, 2009
running now!!

Seems ok,

But its missing the apps running, when I go to "applications/manage applications" I can only see the ones I just downloaded from the market, also on the market I don't see a paid app called "my backup pro"

On terminal emulator the "free" command cannot be found...

On internal mem only had 62mb before installing any app...

Good work so far no fc....

blueheeler

Nov 7, 2008
Corpus Christi
Seems ok,

But its missing the apps running, when I go to "applications/manage applications" I can only see the ones I just downloaded from the market, also on the market I don't see a paid app called "my backup pro"

On terminal emulator the "free" command cannot be found...

On internal mem only had 62mb before installing any app...

Good work so far no fc....

Try searching for "MyBackup Pro".

ldf913

Feb 20, 2009
www.soundclick.com
uhh

I realize u don't hav a change log because it is ur first rom... but what iis in ur first rom? what are the apps included? What other enhancement do u have in ur eclair rom?.. n is it posible to have wysie's phone/contact in ur next rom..

ctso

Jan 17, 2010
Gainesville, FL
I realize u don't hav a change log because it is ur first rom... but what iis in ur first rom? what are the apps included? What other enhancement do u have in ur eclair rom?.. n is it posible to have wysie's phone/contact in ur next rom..

All of the enhancements are listed in the OP, just some kernel tweaks and compcache basically. At the moment, I have no plans on adding any apps to the ROM other than the stock android & google apps. I want to keep this ROM as smooth and clean as possible.

Deejaydark

May 17, 2009
Westminster,Md.
waiting patiently....

Sooooo... hows the speed and response? Any lagging..force close? Oh and one big thing... is youtube working? Eugenes and manups youtube on there eclair builds look crappy and not clear at all.. I'm talking about regular not hd.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone