[ROM][J710 & J701] Klaxosaur Gaming ROM v1 [OneUI 2.0 Core - Android 10]

GonicTEAM

Aug 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
Bruh, thanks for making this beast ROM klaxosaur + aeon kernal performance mode = good gaming bro keep up plz!.. :
Oki Jhunrey, i will try to update the ROM when a new security patch comes!

*DON'T TURN ON* ADAPTIVE BRIGHTNESS ON SETTINGS, IT BREAKS CAMERA
Thanks, my bad. I corrected it.

Can you fix this bug that when I am using YouTube Vanced, the wifi connection suddenly slows.
You didnt followed the installation steps. Check this:
"When setup Google things, DISABLE ENHANCED LOCATION SETTING"
Now you can go to Settings > Location > Accuracy settings > Disable the two options.
It will fix the problem, if not, go to the Problem and solution post and follow these steps.

Sirve para j7 prime ?? Ya leí todos los comentarios y me encanta la rom....quisiera saber si funciona para mi celular

Translation: It works for j7 prime ?? I already read all the comments and I love the rom .... I would like to know if it works for my cell phone
Sorry but no, it dont work on J7 Prime because this ROM dont have Fingerprint support so i didn't added support for it.

Niiiiice! Do I need to uninstall TWRP and install OrangeFox recovery to install this ROM?
Install OrangeFox using TWRP. Version R11.0 (not R11.0_1)

Is there a way to enable the bottom nav bar (back,home,menu buttons) on the screen? My home button is almost dead.
Reflash the ROM zip and select the NavBar option in the Aroma. After that, reinstall Magisk.

bikelover1352

Mar 28, 2009
indore
ROM is too good but i want to go back to stock
I am using Indian J710FN
Kindly help me with 4 file rom J710FN as i have single file only
and help me with STOCK PARTITION SCRIPT
REQUEST

nokiagye

Aug 15, 2012
thessaloniki
I went back to stock and here again. Find the 4fw files it's hard but you'll find them. I flash the 4 stock files with Odin the phone didn't boot.i flash a twrp I format everything then reflash stock then boot fine.

Reactions: bikelover1352

UziGrey

Jul 2, 2019
Hey GonicTEAM thank you so much for making this ROM. This ROM + Ares Kernel V8 is a beast in gaming. I tested some games like Mobile Legends, PUBG Mobile, and Call of Duty Mobile runs so smoothly. I hope for the next update can you fix the safety pass in magisk? so that the google play store.

Reactions: GonicTEAM

AlNexus

Nov 2, 2019
Amazing ROM, I've been using it for 19 days now. No problems so far, only stuff like the Wi-Fi being kind of slow (there's a fix though, thanks Gonic!) and a missing feature is probably the temperature controller on the blue light filter option, but I fixed that by installing f.lux. I'm gonna reflash the ROM since my J710MN has the weird problem of random reboots, I've switched ROM 3 times now (HavocOS > BlackBirdOS > Klaxosaur) and Klaxosaur has been the best so far. Thanks! The best gaming ROM really. Also I'm reflashing because when I reflash it has a longer interval between the random reboots, because it used to reboot every 5 hours and now it does every 30 minutes, but if I reinstall the ROM it goes back to that state.

GonicTEAM

Aug 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
Amazing ROM, I've been using it for 19 days now. No problems so far, only stuff like the Wi-Fi being kind of slow (there's a fix though, thanks Gonic!) and a missing feature is probably the temperature controller on the blue light filter option, but I fixed that by installing f.lux. I'm gonna reflash the ROM since my J710MN has the weird problem of random reboots, I've switched ROM 3 times now (HavocOS > BlackBirdOS > Klaxosaur) and Klaxosaur has been the best so far. Thanks! The best gaming ROM really. Also I'm reflashing because when I reflash it has a longer interval between the random reboots, because it used to reboot every 5 hours and now it does every 30 minutes, but if I reinstall the ROM it goes back to that state.
Probably the Random reboots are cause of the Overclock of the Ares Kernel. So may people experiment this in some devices, cuz not all SoC have the same kind of OC support.
Try to use AEON Kernel instead! it work good for many people.

Reactions: hacker812c

AlNexus

Nov 2, 2019
Probably the Random reboots are cause of the Overclock of the Ares Kernel. So may people experiment this in some devices, cuz not all SoC have the same kind of OC support.
Try to use AEON Kernel instead! it work good for many people.
Alright, thanks a lot for the advice! (and for the superb ROM)

Jan 16, 2018
There is a bug in this rom, when Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on simultaneously the WIFI disconnects from internet, shows internet is not available, please fix this.

Josello

Jan 22, 2021
Buena ROM YouTube advance la instale con advance manager y funciona bien después de un día se borró y apareció la aplicación original de YouTube no entiendo porque si me ayudan con eso gracias

Translation: Good ROM YouTube advance I installed it with advance manager and it works fine after a day it was deleted and the original YouTube application appeared I do not understand why if you help me with that thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJRahadBD

Oct 14, 2017
Bogura,Bangladesh
This rom is so good. But iam facing a problem that is when i use a apps and minimize it and open another app then come back to this apps. this app start form the beginning..
What should i do now please help. And sorry for my bad English

Dark_Cristian

Jul 17, 2013
Buenos Aires
Buena ROM YouTube advance la instale con advance manager y funciona bien después de un día se borró y apareció la aplicación original de YouTube no entiendo porque si me ayudan con eso gracias

Translation: Good ROM YouTube advance I installed it with advance manager and it works fine after a day it was deleted and the original YouTube application appeared I do not understand why if you help me with that thanks.
ESP: la solucion es reinstalar cada vez que se actualice con advance manager o desactivas las actualizaciones automaticas de Google Playstore y cada tanto te fijas y actualizas tus aps manualmente menos la de youtube. Saludos desde Argentina

ENG: The solution it's reinstall each time YouTube App updated with advance manager or deactivate the automatic updates of Google Playstore and from time to time you check and update your apps manually except for YouTube. Greetings from Argentina