• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM][Jan 18] -=- CloudyFlex 2.8 -=- [All Variants]

Arkangel786

Sep 20, 2010
Mine and kewkie's don't stick. Not sure about the others.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Strange.....it was a similar story for me on cloudypro 2, the settings wouldn't stick after reboot. I've not had that problem with cloudyflex 1.4 - it works perfectly. Any idea what could be causing the LTE settings not to stick after reboot??

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

nofroyo

Sep 20, 2011
Sacramento

I installed this rom on sprint variant and i did choose the sprint option in Aroma installer. However after full boot i get no data connection and cannot find the APN settings. Also it reboots and it shows a blank screen and the touch screen doesn't work. any suggestions?

Fauert

Mar 5, 2011
Lol... 6/7 reboots?? Wow... Might try it again. When i did that initially i lost the lte option. Didn't know I'd have to reboot many times. Can anyone else confirm this? Thanks anyway. Cloudy already pm'ed me the apk this morning.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Deleted !

Last edited:
Reactions: monkboy24

steve35

Feb 25, 2014
the last 3-4 days i check every hour this post even if i m outside but no luck yet.....maybe today we will be lucky,who knows :) everybody is looking for mr cloudyfa :laugh:

owhbaem

Nov 21, 2013
Better wait for stable release, im using CF2.0, several basic issues must be fix before lot of people will complain over and over again.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: mab71