Hi, after the LSS.DNF now there is also LSS.NEE for Nordic Countries. Is there any defference when making DEODEX?
I don't really get your question, if you try to deodex the NEE one is the same as deodexing the DNF one if that's what you meant.
Other than that i couldn't spot any difference between DNF and NEE so actually i don't see the reason deodexing the NEE one. If more people ask for it tho i'll do it when i get some time.
OK, Sofos, sorry for misunderstanding. I mean, can I install your deodex XSS.DNF even if I have odex XSS.NEE on my telefone?
Thanks for the ROM
Is there a way to have advance power menu on XWLSN ROM?
Hey, I'll be flashing the Indian XWLST ROM....so just wanted to ask...
>Is this recently released version rooted?
>Is the flashing method same I.e. via cwm and not Odin...
Installed the latest indian rom.
I want to make some changes by installing few of the desired mods but when i go into recovery it does not show any option to link the file from internal sd. Since i do not have external sd card hence i keep my files on the internal storage.
Kindly suggest the way out.
Any chance we can get the new UK XEU XWLSS deodexed and ready to go???
Sent from my crack smoking SGH-i777
Is there a battery percenrage and 4 way reboot mod for lss?
1. I9100XWLSD (Italy)
2. I9100XWLSD (Nordic Countries - MultiCSC)
3. I9100XXMS1 (Poland)
4. I9100XWLSE (Russia)
5. I9100XWLSJ (Nordic Countries - MultiCSC)
6. I9100UHMS8 (Trinidad & Tobago)
7. I9100XWLSN (Nordic Countries - MultiCSC)
Mirror #2 -> XWLSN - DNF Region - Changelist Number 1071752 - Build Date 20.03.2013
8. I9100XWLSK (India)
9. I9100XWLSD (Iraq)
10. I9100ZSLSJ (Hong Kong)
11. I9100XWLSD (United Arab Emirates)
12. I9100XWLSS (Nordic Countries (DNF) - MultiCSC)
13. I9100XWLST (India)
14. I9100XWLSS (United Kingdom / Ireland)
15. I9100XWLSW (United Kingdom / Ireland)
16. I9100XWLSW (Italy) (New)
17. I9100VJMS3 (Brazil ZTO) (New)
18. I9100ZCLSJ (China) (New)
19. I9100XWLSW (Greece) (New)
20. I9100XWLSZ (South Africa (XFM)) (New)
21. I9100XWMS1 (Nordic countries (NEE)) (New)
Lots of other Deodexed Rom's that aren't listed here are posted in the last 5-6 pages of this thread.
1. I9100ITVLS1 (Italy)
2. I9100OXXLS6 (Nordic Countries - MultiCSC)
3. I9100OXAMS1 (Poland)
4. I9100OXELS6 (Russia)
5. I9100OXXLS7 (Nordic Countries - MultiCSC)
6. I9100UUBMS5 Trinidad & Tobago
7. I9100OXXLS8 (Nordic Countries - MultiCSC)
8. I9100ODDLSA (India)
9. I9100OJVLS6 (Iraq)
10. I9100OZSLSJ (Hong Kong)
11. I9100OJVLS6 (United Arab Emirates)
12. I9100OXXLS9 (Nordic Countries - MultiCSC)
13. I9100ODDLSE (India)
14. I9100XEULS4 (United Kingdom / Ireland)
15. I9100XEULS5 (United Kingdom / Ireland)
16. I9100ITVLS2 (Italy)
17. I9100ZTOMS3 (Brazil ZTO)
18. I9100OZHLSJ (China)
19. I9100OXXLSB (Greece)
20. I9100OJCLS5 (South Africa)
21. I9100NEELS1 (Nordic countries)
- Completely Stock
- Rooted (Superuserapp + su) : Yes
- Fully Deodexed ( System/app And Framework) : Yes
- Fully Zipaligned
- Busybox Installed : Yes
- /data/app enabled : Yes
- Custom Boot Animation : Yes
- ROM will wipe all data : No
** All ROMs can be used for any purpose. Personal use, Developers can use it as base for their own ROMs, Themers for theming stock etc.
** All ROMs come with the default kernel, which means you have the default cwm. Feel free to flash any other compatible kernel (just saw that Phil3759 already created a kernel : Download link here)
** All ROMs have been tested by me and everything is working 100%.
** Just remember to hit the Thanks Button below !!
Hi guys! I have a strange problem and I'm asking for help! I've flashed the latest xwlsd rom through Odin and I've noticed that it didn't link me to the Google account steps, so I had to add my account through the play store.. Then I've also noticed that I had not the lockscreen: pressing the power button did not lock my phone, so when I pressed the power button again, it was unlocked without the need to swype.. Finally, by holding the power button, the phone powered off without the pop up coming out.. This happened even if I made a full wipe before flashing.. Then I flashed this rom and still the same problems.. Nothing helped. I've also tried the latest alliance(v6.1) and still the same.. Now I'm on the latest cm10.1 nightly.. Anyone that can help me? Thanks in advance!!
Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2