[ROM][JB.4.1.2][18/10][XW-MS1/LSZ/LSW- Added] Deodexed Stock Samsung Roms

Search This thread

_Sofos_

Sep 9, 2011
Thessaloniki
Hi, after the LSS.DNF now there is also LSS.NEE for Nordic Countries. Is there any defference when making DEODEX?

I don't really get your question, if you try to deodex the NEE one is the same as deodexing the DNF one if that's what you meant.

Other than that i couldn't spot any difference between DNF and NEE so actually i don't see the reason deodexing the NEE one. If more people ask for it tho i'll do it when i get some time.

laotzy

Feb 5, 2012
I don't really get your question, if you try to deodex the NEE one is the same as deodexing the DNF one if that's what you meant.

Other than that i couldn't spot any difference between DNF and NEE so actually i don't see the reason deodexing the NEE one. If more people ask for it tho i'll do it when i get some time.

OK, Sofos, sorry for misunderstanding. I mean, can I install your deodex XSS.DNF even if I have odex XSS.NEE on my telefone?

Last edited:

_Sofos_

Sep 9, 2011
Thessaloniki
OK, Sofos, sorry for misunderstanding. I mean, can I install your deodex XSS.DNF even if I have odex XSS.NEE on my telefone?

Sure :) ! Keep in mind though that odexed and deodexed are two different kind of roms. KIES won't recognise your phone for OTA updates and you have to be rooted to flash mine, cannot be done through Odin like the stock ones.

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9100 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

_Sofos_

Sep 9, 2011
Thessaloniki
Thanks for the ROM :)
Is there a way to have advance power menu on XWLSN ROM?

I think there is a mod in xda that gives you advanced power menu, as correctly zscomp said, you need cwm to flash it tho (philz kernel supports cwm).

Hey, I'll be flashing the Indian XWLST ROM....so just wanted to ask...
>Is this recently released version rooted?
>Is the flashing method same I.e. via cwm and not Odin...

As the OP says XWLST is already rooted/deodexed and yes the flashing method is the same.

P.S. Just got my phone back from Samsung service, that's why I haven't been online lately.

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
Installed the latest indian rom.
I want to make some changes by installing few of the desired mods but when i go into recovery it does not show any option to link the file from internal sd. Since i do not have external sd card hence i keep my files on the internal storage.

Kindly suggest the way out.

Thanks

_Sofos_

Sep 9, 2011
Thessaloniki
Installed the latest indian rom.
I want to make some changes by installing few of the desired mods but when i go into recovery it does not show any option to link the file from internal sd. Since i do not have external sd card hence i keep my files on the internal storage.

Kindly suggest the way out.

Thanks

Hello there, as the OP states, all these Roms come with the default kernel which means default android recovery menu (which lets you flash only through external and with specific signature).
You can download any compatible version of Philz kernel (there is a link in the OP) and since you do not have an external sdcard, download the .tar version and flash it through Odin (v1.85).
Then you'll have Philz Custom recovery and you'll be able to do anything you want.

An advice tho, before flashing anything take a nandroid backup through recovery just in case something goes wrong.

Any chance we can get the new UK XEU XWLSS deodexed and ready to go??? :)

Sent from my crack smoking SGH-i777

Downloading atm, will have it uploaded once it's done.

Last edited:

_Sofos_

Sep 9, 2011
Thessaloniki
Is there a battery percenrage and 4 way reboot mod for lss?

Actually i'm more like a Cm fan so I am not using any but I've seen lots of mods with battery styles and 4 way reboot around xda. They should work with lss as well. Just remember to get a nandroid backup before flashing anything just in case.
If you don't manage to find one let me know which style you want and I might make you one.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone