To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.
Our webpage: http://www.paranoid-rom.com/
You want to port PA? Take a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=27558806
Themes and other goodies you can find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1822082
Go to Settings, System, Font size, set it to NORMAL
Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen
Trebuchet Settings: margins:SMALL, show permanent searchbar:YES, Grid: 4x4, resize all widgets:YES, Wallpaper scrolling: OFF
If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
- Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
- Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
- If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
- ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
- ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
- ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.
- Builds by singh_dd93
3.15.1 / 09042013
- Some bug fix
- Layout fixes.
- Removed unused menus in settings
- Added ALS support
- Using nAa kernel now
2.57.4 / 24032013
- Fixed Bootanimation Error
- Updated to Fxp 211
- Stable release
- Removed 720p video rec
- Removed Pdroid
- Fixed images links in PA preferences
- ROM & Kernel built with Linaro
- Now We are maintaing the PA based on CM10 for Xperia ourselves
2.57 / 18012013
- Added CM File Manager
- Added PDroid Manager
- Fixed Alarm icon in status bar
- Regular update
- Based on Latest CM10 sources as on 6 Jan 2013
- TWRP included int the kernel
- Few bugs fixed
- Based on Latest CM10 sources as on 1 Jan 2013
- Enabled AGPS again
- Many bugs fixed
- Based on Latest CM10sources as on 22 Dec 2012 (FXP 151+)
- Youtube Bug Fixed
- Many other bugs fixed
- Based on Latest CM10sources as on 14 Dec 2012 (FXP 150+)
- Rebased to Utacka repos
- Enabled Mass Storage(Thanks to M66B)
- Enabled 720p video recording(Thanks to M66B)
- Added PDroid 2.0(Thanks to M66B)
- Many other patches by M66B from http://www.faircode.eu/freexperia/
- Based on Latest CM10sources as on 5 Nov 2012 (FXP 145+)
- Added FM Radio
- Added CMFile Manager
- Integrated OTG modules into the ROM
- Based on Latest JB 4.1.2
- Builds by dhk.-
1.992 / 030912
- Video Playback fix
- Builded from sources
1.992 / 280812
- USB working in tablet and phablet ui
- Builded from sources
- thinks that i dont remember now
1.992 / 23082012
- No more ports.... Builded From Sources....
- Fixed Device specific bugs...
- PA 1.992
- CM 10 FXP 134
- First Release
- Based on FXP 133 CM10 and PA for I9100 1.98a
SCREENSHOTS IN 3RD POST
SOURCES: github.com/ParanoidAndroid-Xperia - https://github.com/PA-semc/android