Can anyone help a noob like me to install this on my e10i? I have rooted it now and SuperUser is installed. But your Install-Instructions are to short for me. It´s my first time to do this.
Flashtool is installed on Windows7 64bit
If you would help me, please send me an message. THANKS!!!
Jelly Bean Mini Project | Android 4.1.2 JB-CM10
- This rom is part of Old Xperia Team
- Team Members: Stelios97, Daveee10
- This rom is compiled from CyanogenMod sources for Armv6
- Compatible with latest nAa kernel
- Mirrors are not accepted
- I am not responsible for any damages to your device!
- Download rom and kernel
- Place rom on your sd card
- Flash any jb kernel for x10 mini
- Make backup of your previous rom
- Make full wipe
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache
- Install the rom
- Wait for the rom to boot completely
- Reboot again
Hey koech its very simple
1. Download the ROM from given link.
2. Then copy the downloaded rom to your sdcard.
3. Flash nAa-jb kernel latest one, using flash tool . hope you flash tool
4. Reboot your device into recovery preferably cwm .
4a. Do wipe data/factory reset through cwm recovery.
4b. Do wipe cache
4c. Goto advanced in cwm menu and select wipe dalvik cache.
5. Come back from advanced menu mode and select install zip from sdcard
6.choose zip from external SD
7. Select the ROM, it will be something.zip
Install the ROM (flash the ROM).
Wait for 5 min don't do anything on the phone.
And here you go with jb on your sweet little mini.
Hope I helped you solve your problem.
Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app