• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][JB][4.1.2] PAC-man 18.0 Galaxy S Plus I9001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

XeLLaR*

Jun 25, 2012
DevConnection

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357775445612.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357775445612.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 304

yajur1995

Aug 26, 2012
hope you can find a solution to the non working things

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

Pattttti

Apr 11, 2012
Tarnów
twitter.com
Great news! I can't wait to test 4.2 on my SGS+. I hope you can handle with this non working things as fast as it's possible. I keep my fingers crossed :thumbup:

Wysłane z Nexus 7 dzięki Swype i Tapatalk.

cezaralboiu

Apr 18, 2012
Bucharest
Great news! I can't wait to test 4.2 on my SGS+. I hope you can handle with this non working things as fast as it's possible. I keep my fingers crossed :thumbup:

Wysłane z Nexus 7 dzięki Swype i Tapatalk.

He is not developing for our phone. It's for exhibit 4g. Xistence is providing 4.2.1 for our device. And he has the same bugs as camcory except that the audio is working, but the hw acceleration is not working. He said that he'll post it soon. So we need to wait!:D

Xistance

Dec 20, 2011
He is not developing for our phone. It's for exhibit 4g. Xistence is providing 4.2.1 for our device. And he has the same bugs as camcory except that the audio is working, but the hw acceleration is not working. He said that he'll post it soon. So we need to wait!:D

HW acc doesn't work as adreno didn't release their EGL drivers for 4.2

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

Juanmiwow

Aug 6, 2012
Friend, are u going to update the Rom with the latest version of Ivendor? I think it would be amazing!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9001 usando Tapatalk 2

rickvrolings

Jun 29, 2012
Heerlen
As we all know, camcory doesnt own our phone, and he probably wont update his rom(s) with latest ivendor.
Well, i found this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1908008
And i was thinking to take alpha 7 by ivendor as a base and this rom as the "port rom".

Well, i failed -.-
I could flash my created rom but it didnt boot...
This is an awesome and rom and in combination with cm10 by ivendor, this would be the best rom ever made!
So could you please update your rom OR! Give us a little tutorial or a little guide on how to update your rom, so you wont have to do it. You would help us alot and never have to look back to our phone ;)

I would like to hear your answer soon

Greets, rickvrolings

Juanmiwow

Aug 6, 2012
As we all know, camcory doesnt own our phone, and he probably wont update his rom(s) with latest ivendor.
Well, i found this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1908008
And i was thinking to take alpha 7 by ivendor as a base and this rom as the "port rom".

Well, i failed -.-
This is an awesome and rom and in combination with cm10 by ivendor, this would be the best rom ever made!
So could you please update your rom OR! Give us a little tutorial or a little guide on how to update your rom, so you wont have to do it. You would help us alot and never have to look back to our phone ;)

Greets, rickvrolings

I hope Camcory could help us... I think Paranoid is the best JB Rom I've tried...

Please, Camcory! :fingers-crossed:

achkap

Oct 26, 2009
Απ: [ROM][JB][4.1.2] PAC-man 18.0 Galaxy S Plus I9001

Well, i failed -.-

Greets, rickvrolings

+1

iphone 10? No, thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

PACman All in 1 ROM !!!

PAC-man is the love child of szl.kiev (Donate) without him this would not be here

Many Thanks to Doomsday94, Alex91917, ivendor, Jocala, IRX120, Bpear, and last but certainly not least the infamous Arco 68 (Donate) for whom we all owe for his great development.

Standard Disclaimer Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any other issues that may arise from flashing this ROM !

That being said it has been tested by Doomsday94 and Alex93917 and here is the working not working.

Working:
    Phone
    Data
    WIFI
    GPS
    Tethering (WIFI and USB)
    Camera (visual glitches in panorama mode but picture is fine)

Not working:
    And anything else you can find

Please post suggestions here and as I always suggest ROM wipe before installing and make sure you have a nandroid backup of your currently working system.
    For flashing this rom in all recoverys ( as TWRP) you have to update the API of flashable zip in API 3. Thanks AlessandroXCV for the info

All my builds feature ivendor's samsung-msm7x30 source unless otherwise noted.

Latest Build:
    PACman Ariesve 18.0 Build Date 11/24/2012 MD5 Sum: 915efba63d4ef85503c61008d5e66176
    Changelog:
    Front camera correct orientation Thanks to crybert and ivendor
    Correct Bootanimation by Bloodflame
    Dim Behind Notifications Mod
    Added new Toggles in ROM Control

JBgapps 10/11/2012

3RD Party kernels with authors indicated

Compliments of blackmambazzz

OC/UV Version

OC/ExtremeUV Version

CastagnaIT´s Kernel 7.3 for CM10 by blackmambazzz
    - Working BLN (lib lights integrated)
    - Overclocked and undervolted
    - Brian F*ck Scheduler (BFS)
    - lulzactive Governor
    - Modules by doomsday94 integrated (for working WiFi)
    - New CM10 bootsplash image

Dont forget to wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache and Fix Permission

Git Sources
    Will probably have 17.0 up tomorrow with camera.
    Anyone else want to test for me I think camera is fixed https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwu6jmegWBFQcEhoX1gzczJQcmM/edit if all goes well I will update OP. I strongly recommend a full wipe.
    Thanks to cezaralboiu, Doomsday94, and rboy28 for being guinea pigs for this build their help was indispensable.
    Yes but we have to understand that the update in this case is determined by multiple things: original PAC-man update, and it's not a big rom like AOKP or CGM who has teams working on that, but only a person from sony xperia <insert_device_name_here>. And the other sides are ParanoidAndroid, which for our device is manteined by camcory himself and hasn't seen an update for a while, AOKP which is quite dead IMHO and CGM that has been updated finally today. So without all these thing PAC-man is forced to be stopped.
    Yep not any changes in the PAC. Ive been working hard on 4.2 for a while now have it booting with audio and data but not much else.