• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][JB][4.1.2] Pristine DDLSC (official JB release) v1.0 [19.03.2013]]

Search This thread
Pristine DDLSC (Full and Small, deodexed) v1.0
and
Official DDLSC JB Release (odexed, unrooted, unchanged)

• As a start the deodexed, rooted JB for India based on DDLSC from today - nothing changed, full Rom
  • And the small version with removed apps etc.
  • The Custom Roms here a cooked using my tutorial in the second post with dsixda's kitchen
  • See screenshots for languages in this JB release

attachment.php

-- Information/Changelog: ------------------------------------------------------------------------

19.03.2013: Added deodexed, rooted DDLSC (Full) and a small version with may apps removed (list will be added later)

-- Deodexed, rooted DDLSC (Full) v1.0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • No-Wipe
  • deodexed, zipaligned, init.d functionality
  • rooted with Philz Kernel for JPLSB UAE 4.89.4 (Bootloop fix included)
  • Nothing removed, nothing changed

Filename: Pristine DDLSC (Full) for India v1.0 MD5 4f1bcd8270eadf4aabbf4250cae1c182.zip
Dev-Host-Link (no torrent): Pristine DDLSC (Full) for India v1.0
Size: about 767 MB

Filename: Pristine DDLSC (Small) for India v1.0 MD5 857eecd935e2cbf62e18afe5c642a232.zip
Dev-Host-Link (no torrent): Pristine DDLSC (Small) for India v1.0
Size: about 461 MB

Filename: N7000DDLSC_N7000ODDLSC_INU_MD5_9b2d8bdb6a8ed08ce71d2ca40138ac73.zip
Dev-Host-Link (no torrent): Official, odexed, unrooted, unchanged JB Release for India (install with PC Odin)
Size: about 766 MB

-- Installation ------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Check MD5 of your download first.
2. Copy Zip to your SD card.
3. Use safe kernel for installation (PhilZ Kernels).
4. Reboot into recovery of this safe kernel.
5. Clear cache
6. In Advanced: clear dalvik cache
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next to steps are only necessary when you want to make a clean installation
6a. Factory reset/full wipe
6b Format /data (/system and /preload are allways cleaned when installing)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Install zip
8. Reboot and configure
---------------------------------

-- Warnings ------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not know how to install it in a safe way: do not ask and do not use it. Read and learn first please.
If you use it: all problems are yours, but we can try to solve them if you post them

-- Credits ------------------------------------------------------------------------

XDA: for all the tutorials, threads and information here. It was easy to find everything I needed for making a Custom Rom.
eybee1970: no need to explain, he gave me valuable information when I discovered XXLSC on my device and wanted to make dumps.
bangsti: for his support and fast servers, great alternative to my torrents
Phil: for his kernels with recovery etc.
and a lot of members: writing me PM and offering support or giving hints - even when I didn't or couldn't use them. Thanks, that's community as it should be.
Sammobile.com: thanks for their infos of leaks or official releases

Attachments

• DDLSC.jpg
    DDLSC.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 9,534
Last edited:

bluheart

May 8, 2011
Kozhikode
Re: [ROM][JB][4.1.2] Pristine DDLSC (official JB release) for India v1.0 [13.03.2013]

Thanks buddy!

Sent from my GT-N7000

Just installed it on my device (coming from XXLSZ). Seems to work, poooh.

Download link in OP (dev-host). Will add torrent later.

Please: someone test it and tell me if everything is ok. I can't make a thorough test in the next hours. If there are any problems with the deodexed stock rom I will remove the link and repair it first.

Thanks in advance, ThaiDai

Last edited:

munishjoshi

Jan 10, 2011
jalandhar
just installed it on my device (coming from xxlsz). Seems to work, poooh.

Download link in op (dev-host). Will add torrent later.

Please: Someone test it and tell me if everything is ok. I can't make a thorough test in the next hours. If there are any problems with the deodexed stock rom i will remove the link and repair it first.

Thanks in advance, thaidai

thanks thaidai

downloading it bro...plz try to make mods also for the same rom like airview,ink effect,4way reboot & multiwindows hack...it will rock

thank a ton bro

tejesh.mundra

Dec 3, 2010
new delhi
Re: [ROM][JB][4.1.2] Pristine DDLSC (official JB release) for India v1.0 [13.03.2013]

Will wait for the torrent thanks.... :thumbup:
If possible please provide the mirror of odex version other than hotfile.... :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

elhazguy

Dec 24, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Re: [ROM][JB][4.1.2] Pristine DDLSC (official JB release) for India v1.0 [19.03.2013]

This ThaiDai guy is a romworkaholic.
I appreciate your hard work, man.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Hey Thai,
Good Work.
I am going to try this one.
Thanks and good luck.

One remark: i made a clean install, after I had some problems with the notification bar and with my NOVA launcher (coming from XXLSZ).

After a factory reset, installing DDLSC and restoring only my apps with data everything is ok.

And now I will make the usual slim version (I wish it would be so easy to make a slim version out of me again).

manigma

Jul 13, 2011
I am downloading Small version right now.
I am on rooted (doomlord) stock Gingerbread. Factory resetted.
Please guide me how can I install your small JB release on my phone. Is there any detailed link with step by step instructions?
Thanks a lot. :)

Please guide me how can I install your small JB release on my phone. Is there any detailed link with step by step instructions?

I will guide you step by step:
1. read my installation instructions in the first post
2. follow my installation instructions in the first post
3. I will not make private tutorials, guides, answers (in PM I had already the normal rate for today)

If you do not start to learn and understand what you do, you risk your device through ignorance
Detailed tutorials are everywhere in the Note forums. Please use them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pristine DDLSC (Full and Small, deodexed) v1.0
    and
    Official DDLSC JB Release (odexed, unrooted, unchanged)

• As a start the deodexed, rooted JB for India based on DDLSC from today - nothing changed, full Rom
    • And the small version with removed apps etc.
    • The Custom Roms here a cooked using my tutorial in the second post with dsixda's kitchen
    • See screenshots for languages in this JB release

attachment.php

-- Information/Changelog: ------------------------------------------------------------------------

19.03.2013: Added deodexed, rooted DDLSC (Full) and a small version with may apps removed (list will be added later)

-- Deodexed, rooted DDLSC (Full) v1.0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • No-Wipe
    • deodexed, zipaligned, init.d functionality
    • rooted with Philz Kernel for JPLSB UAE 4.89.4 (Bootloop fix included)
    • Nothing removed, nothing changed

Filename: Pristine DDLSC (Full) for India v1.0 MD5 4f1bcd8270eadf4aabbf4250cae1c182.zip
    Dev-Host-Link (no torrent): Pristine DDLSC (Full) for India v1.0
    Size: about 767 MB

Filename: Pristine DDLSC (Small) for India v1.0 MD5 857eecd935e2cbf62e18afe5c642a232.zip
    Dev-Host-Link (no torrent): Pristine DDLSC (Small) for India v1.0
    Size: about 461 MB

Filename: N7000DDLSC_N7000ODDLSC_INU_MD5_9b2d8bdb6a8ed08ce71d2ca40138ac73.zip
    Dev-Host-Link (no torrent): Official, odexed, unrooted, unchanged JB Release for India (install with PC Odin)
    Size: about 766 MB

-- Installation ------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Check MD5 of your download first.
    2. Copy Zip to your SD card.
    3. Use safe kernel for installation (PhilZ Kernels).
    4. Reboot into recovery of this safe kernel.
    5. Clear cache
    6. In Advanced: clear dalvik cache
    Next to steps are only necessary when you want to make a clean installation
    6a. Factory reset/full wipe
    6b Format /data (/system and /preload are allways cleaned when installing)
    7. Install zip
    8. Reboot and configure
    ---------------------------------

-- Warnings ------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not know how to install it in a safe way: do not ask and do not use it. Read and learn first please.
    If you use it: all problems are yours, but we can try to solve them if you post them

-- Credits ------------------------------------------------------------------------

XDA: for all the tutorials, threads and information here. It was easy to find everything I needed for making a Custom Rom.
    eybee1970: no need to explain, he gave me valuable information when I discovered XXLSC on my device and wanted to make dumps.
    bangsti: for his support and fast servers, great alternative to my torrents
    Phil: for his kernels with recovery etc.
    and a lot of members: writing me PM and offering support or giving hints - even when I didn't or couldn't use them. Thanks, that's community as it should be.
    Sammobile.com: thanks for their infos of leaks or official releases

I will guide you step by step:
    1. read my installation instructions in the first post
    2. follow my installation instructions in the first post
    3. I will not make private tutorials, guides, answers (in PM I had already the normal rate for today)

If you do not start to learn and understand what you do, you risk your device through ignorance
    Detailed tutorials are everywhere in the Note forums. Please use them.
    working perfectly with eybee mods V1

thanks thaidai....
    I have flash eybee mods v1 on this & its working perfectly
    Airview,multiwindows,4way reboot,ink effect..everything works fine.....

thanks a lot
    Just installed it on my device (coming from XXLSZ). Seems to work, poooh.

Download link in OP (dev-host). Will add torrent later.

Please: someone test it and tell me if everything is ok. I can't make a thorough test in the next hours. If there are any problems with the deodexed stock rom I will remove the link and repair it first.

Thanks in advance, ThaiDai
    great.
    whats the difference between Z and C?