[ROM][JB 4.2.1][AOKP/CM10.1] ReVolt JB Mako [NIGHTLIES][MultiUser+OTA+Per-App-DPI]

Search This thread

android88

Jan 21, 2012
First! Reserved

Like I said before, I'm usually the OP of ROM threads but once I got my N4, I made unreleased ROM's only for myself.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

DesolateEgo

Sep 12, 2009
Does this ROM incorporate Cyanogenmod's implementation of sound toggling? i.e. having a toggle for going between silent, vibrate, sound, sound and vibrate? Using an AOKP based ROM just now and it's missing this feature which I miss sorely!

johnhany97

May 23, 2012
Cairo
www.iminisoft.org
Does this ROM incorporate Cyanogenmod's implementation of sound toggling? i.e. having a toggle for going between silent, vibrate, sound, sound and vibrate? Using an AOKP based ROM just now and it's missing this feature which I miss sorely!

You mean CM Profiles ?? Then Yes, If you mean the Quick Toggles, You only get Vibrate and Silent in it .....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.1][AOKP/CM10] ReVolt JB Mako [NIGHTLIES][MultiUser+OTA]

its not a inconvenience at the end of the the day we should be greatful to you its your hard work and time and I for one are great full of you sharing your builds with us for free here on xda thanks:D:cool:;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    sorry if this is a dumb question but , is this rom compatible with faux kernel??
    sorry cause i come from an xperia and kernels werent always supported on othr roms :)

Long answer: All kernels are compatible with every ROM for the N4 because there are only AOSP ROM's and kernels. Also make sure that if you're coming from franco.Kernel to flash the stock kernel before flashing a different one.

Short answer: Yes

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone