• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[Rom][JB 4.2.2][All MDPI] Unofficial CM10.1 Build 20130428 [moving to mike's thread]

Which device you have

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

novicebg

Jun 17, 2011
Sofia
Another problem: LED Notifications doesn't work (tried only SMS and Phone).
By me too- sometimes they work, sometimes not.
What about the low incall volume? I'm using 77 baseband, but it's hard to hear the other party when being outside or even inside! And it's so incredibly low only on the ear-speaker, with a handsfree everything is ok.

Last but not least why Airplane scheduler cannot trigger the airplane mode, neither to wake up the phone from plane mode?

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

arachman

Mar 2, 2013
jakarta
i run subway surf in GB 2.3 build .62 (xmp)
still lag, and screen are not responsive sometimes. is that game dev are that bad or our device can't handle this such game??

predatOr

Sep 12, 2012
Hisar
i run subway surf in GB 2.3 build .62 (xmp)
still lag, and screen are not responsive sometimes. is that game dev are that bad or our device can't handle this such game??
Game works fine on CM10... This ROM is still under development... Try some tinkering with kernel to increase smoothness.

nimbold

Oct 3, 2011
I play Subway Surfer fine in CM 10.1 with inside zip kernel.
Over clocked 249~1200 smartassH3 SiO.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda app-developers app

shufuking

Dec 4, 2011
Report Bugs (from fxp)

If you want us to help you with the bug. You MUST fill the following description. And let us know what condition your phone is in. If not following this rule. Your bug will be ignore.
This also could see in the first page.

Code:
Summary:

Description:
What is your--
Phone model:
Baseband version:
CM version:
CM Download url:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):

ATTACH A LOGcat of the issue in plain text.

What steps will reproduce the problem?

Now actually attach that log. Seriously (note that uploading from phone may
not work).
We had wasted to much time on asking Baseband version, wipe, performace settings... etc.
So, plz follow this rules and let us make this rom gets better with all your helps.
Thanks.

Last edited:

KrisInfinity

Sep 16, 2010
Tirane
What about the low incall volume? I'm using 77 baseband, but it's hard to hear the other party when being outside or even inside! And it's so incredibly low only on the ear-speaker, with a handsfree everything is ok.
During a call, lower the volume and then raise it again to the maximum. Volume will be louder than before. I don't know how permanent this workaround is, but the next calls I received the high volume was retained.

arachman

Mar 2, 2013
jakarta
how to make or go into msc mode in this rom? i use mobile go on windows 7 to backup&restore sms,call logs and apps. but it require usb debuging enabled and msc mode

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Game works fine on CM10... This ROM is still under development... Try some tinkering with kernel to increase smoothness.
cm10? what is your device? have you ever tried subway surf in cm10 nigthlies?

Status
Not open for further replies.