[ROM][JB 4.2.2 JDQ39E][HALO][Linaro4.6] Unofficial Thinkingbridge SB4 --- Kernel 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

davidteri91

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2012
Cinisello Balsamo

About

ThinkingBridge ROM is an Android aftermarket firmware which is built with the purpose to offer maximum stability, high performance & an appealing User Interface. This ROM is based on The Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and CyanogenMod code. We are here to contribute to the Android Open Source world and provide our users with the Best-Of-Android.

Disclaimer

Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/

General Info & Introduction

Android Open Source Project: Or in short AOSP. Android is an open-source software stack created for mobile phones and other devices. The Android Open Source Project (AOSP), led by Google, is tasked with the maintenance and further development of Android. Many device manufacturers have brought to market devices running Android, and they are readibly available around the world.
Rooting: Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's subsystem. Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices, resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user.

What's working
Audio
RIL
GPS
Compass
Proximity Sensor
Wifi
USB mass storage
HW accelerated gui
HW accelerated video
Camera
BLN
USB/Wifi tethering
VSync
Bluetooth

LINK DOWNLOAD ROM Release 1 : http://d-h.st/hDs

LINK DOWNLOAD GAPPS 2013/06/28 : http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/37779626/file.html

Features Offered By ThinkingBridge ROM

ThinkingBridge Welcome App (About the Team, Changelogs & Contacts us)
ThinkingBridge Wallpapers App
CyanogenMod FileManager
DSP Manager
Trebuchet Launcher
ROM Settings
-General UI (Add Custom Boot Animations, Custom Carrier Label, StatusBar Brightness slider, Transparency Settings, UI Mode etc.
-Power Menu (Select what to show up in Power Menu and other Power Menu settings)
-Navigation Bar (Enable/Disable NavBar, Add/Remove buttons, change colors, configure widgets etc.)
-Navigation Ring (Set NavBar Ring targets)
-Hardware Keys (Enable custom actions and enable 3-dot overflow menu)
-Pie Controls (Enable/Disable pie, change colors, Trigger Area, Size, Alignment, Gravity etc.)
-Toggles (Add/Change/Remove toggles, change toggle style etc.)
-Battery (Change the battery icon on StatusBar, change colors, battery bar etc.)
-Clock (Change the Clock icon on StatusBar, change colors, AM/PM Style, Alignment, clock actions etc.)
-Signal (Change Signal icon on StatusBar, change colors, hide Signal bar etc.)
-Lockscreen (Change lock options, modify widgets, change colors etc.)
-Custom Shortcuts (Set custom shortcuts to the lockscreen)
-Custom Targets (Add custom targets to the lockscreen)
-Lock Clock Widget (Modify/change/remove the clock on the lockscreen)
-Sound (Enable volume panel, flip phone settings, headphones and bluetooth headset otpions etc.)
Theme Engine Support
Parition Info (Information about /System, /data, /cache, /sdcard and EXT partitions)
CPU Settings (Change Governor, Min/Max CPU freq., scheduler)
Koush's Superuser App
New Custom Toggles (Favourite contact, Clock toggle, Fast Charge, Pie, Quick record, Quiet hours, Screenshot, Signal, Sleep, Sound state, USB tether, WiFi tether, Current user)
Custom Camera features

CREDITS
Thinkingbridge Team
Aokp Team
CM Team
Krislibaeer
Blackmambazzz
Xistance
Arco
Ivendor

Last edited:

davidteri91

Jul 27, 2012
Cinisello Balsamo
SCREENSHOT

9eby7eza.jpg
y2ygejy5.jpg
y3atupu5.jpg
zu7y9aza.jpg

Last edited:

davidteri91

Jul 27, 2012
Cinisello Balsamo
RELEASES

Code:
[B]Release 1[/B]
Added NEON Optimizations
Update Romanian language AriesParts thanks Laurentyu1995
Update Kernel 3.4.50 With Fix lower volume in call (Thanks to CastagnaIT and Skywalker)
Update GAPPS
Sync BRIDGE repo

[B]Beta 11[/B]
Added Apollo
Added CMfilemanager
Delete Torch
Delete Goomanager
AriesParts: Update German language (Thanks blackmambazzz)
Minor Updates in ROM
Update Kernel (Added last changes by Arco Make today)
Sync BRIDGE repo

[B]Beta 10[/B]
Same changes from my cm10.1 Beta 10 
Update Kernel
Sync BRIDGE repo

[B]Beta 8.5[/B]
Same Changes from my CM10.1
Sync BRIDGE repo

Beta 7
Fix Inverted Picture make with front camera (Thanks CastagnaIT)
Update kernel 3.4.48 "Without CM BLN for now in test fase by Ariesve-devcon-team"
Sync BRIDGE repo

Build 6.2
Same changes like CM10.1 beta 6.2
Sync BRIDGE repo

Build 5.5
Same changes CM10.1 Beta 5.5
Sync Bridge repo

Build 4.5
Compiled With Linaro GCC 4.6.4 By Christopher
Fix Edge Connection
New Driver sensor LUX and update driver display in kernel Thanks CastagnaIT
Set Default 245 Min Freq.
Sync Bridge repo

Build 1
First Build

Last edited:

SGS+_User

Aug 3, 2012
Stuttgart / OST
All Roms they dont build from Samsung is a Custom Rom But however Us Devolper biuld better Rom as Samsung soo you can say Devolper for I9001 build a StockRom and Samsung biuld a Fail Custom Rom wich have tw buggy etc... :D

Reactions: spaazm

masterjp

Sep 12, 2012
Duesseldorf (NRW)
Google maps starts, but reboot mobile phone

I am using your rom und installed Google Maps. I have many apps installed, but ~ 100 MB RAM free.
After starting Google Maps, the program tries to update something. After that, my mobile phone resets
and boot. I delete the app cache of google maps, but it did not help. Did someone test it and has a
normal running Google Maps?

davidteri91

Jul 27, 2012
Cinisello Balsamo
I am using your rom und installed Google Maps. I have many apps installed, but ~ 100 MB RAM free.
After starting Google Maps, the program tries to update something. After that, my mobile phone resets
and boot. I delete the app cache of google maps, but it did not help. Did someone test it and has a
normal running Google Maps?

All roms have this problem with maps arco is working on it

Inviato dal mio GT-I9001 con Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

About

ThinkingBridge ROM is an Android aftermarket firmware which is built with the purpose to offer maximum stability, high performance & an appealing User Interface. This ROM is based on The Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and CyanogenMod code. We are here to contribute to the Android Open Source world and provide our users with the Best-Of-Android.

Disclaimer

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

General Info & Introduction

Android Open Source Project: Or in short AOSP. Android is an open-source software stack created for mobile phones and other devices. The Android Open Source Project (AOSP), led by Google, is tasked with the maintenance and further development of Android. Many device manufacturers have brought to market devices running Android, and they are readibly available around the world.
    Rooting: Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's subsystem. Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices, resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user.

What's working
    Audio
    RIL
    GPS
    Compass
    Proximity Sensor
    Wifi
    USB mass storage
    HW accelerated gui
    HW accelerated video
    Camera
    BLN
    USB/Wifi tethering
    VSync
    Bluetooth

LINK DOWNLOAD ROM Release 1 : http://d-h.st/hDs

LINK DOWNLOAD GAPPS 2013/06/28 : http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/37779626/file.html

Features Offered By ThinkingBridge ROM

ThinkingBridge Welcome App (About the Team, Changelogs & Contacts us)
    ThinkingBridge Wallpapers App
    CyanogenMod FileManager
    DSP Manager
    Trebuchet Launcher
    ROM Settings
    -General UI (Add Custom Boot Animations, Custom Carrier Label, StatusBar Brightness slider, Transparency Settings, UI Mode etc.
    -Power Menu (Select what to show up in Power Menu and other Power Menu settings)
    -Navigation Bar (Enable/Disable NavBar, Add/Remove buttons, change colors, configure widgets etc.)
    -Navigation Ring (Set NavBar Ring targets)
    -Hardware Keys (Enable custom actions and enable 3-dot overflow menu)
    -Pie Controls (Enable/Disable pie, change colors, Trigger Area, Size, Alignment, Gravity etc.)
    -Toggles (Add/Change/Remove toggles, change toggle style etc.)
    -Battery (Change the battery icon on StatusBar, change colors, battery bar etc.)
    -Clock (Change the Clock icon on StatusBar, change colors, AM/PM Style, Alignment, clock actions etc.)
    -Signal (Change Signal icon on StatusBar, change colors, hide Signal bar etc.)
    -Lockscreen (Change lock options, modify widgets, change colors etc.)
    -Custom Shortcuts (Set custom shortcuts to the lockscreen)
    -Custom Targets (Add custom targets to the lockscreen)
    -Lock Clock Widget (Modify/change/remove the clock on the lockscreen)
    -Sound (Enable volume panel, flip phone settings, headphones and bluetooth headset otpions etc.)
    Theme Engine Support
    Parition Info (Information about /System, /data, /cache, /sdcard and EXT partitions)
    CPU Settings (Change Governor, Min/Max CPU freq., scheduler)
    Koush's Superuser App
    New Custom Toggles (Favourite contact, Clock toggle, Fast Charge, Pie, Quick record, Quiet hours, Screenshot, Signal, Sleep, Sound state, USB tether, WiFi tether, Current user)
    Custom Camera features

CREDITS
    Thinkingbridge Team
    Aokp Team
    CM Team
    Krislibaeer
    Blackmambazzz
    Xistance
    Arco
    Ivendor
    RELEASES

Code:
    [B]Release 1[/B]
    Added NEON Optimizations
    Update Romanian language AriesParts thanks Laurentyu1995
    Update Kernel 3.4.50 With Fix lower volume in call (Thanks to CastagnaIT and Skywalker)
    Update GAPPS
    Sync BRIDGE repo

[B]Beta 11[/B]
    Added Apollo
    Added CMfilemanager
    Delete Torch
    Delete Goomanager
    AriesParts: Update German language (Thanks blackmambazzz)
    Minor Updates in ROM
    Update Kernel (Added last changes by Arco Make today)
    Sync BRIDGE repo

[B]Beta 10[/B]
    Same changes from my cm10.1 Beta 10 
    Update Kernel
    Sync BRIDGE repo

[B]Beta 8.5[/B]
    Same Changes from my CM10.1
    Sync BRIDGE repo

Beta 7
    Fix Inverted Picture make with front camera (Thanks CastagnaIT)
    Update kernel 3.4.48 "Without CM BLN for now in test fase by Ariesve-devcon-team"
    Sync BRIDGE repo

Build 6.2
    Same changes like CM10.1 beta 6.2
    Sync BRIDGE repo

Build 5.5
    Same changes CM10.1 Beta 5.5
    Sync Bridge repo

Build 4.5
    Compiled With Linaro GCC 4.6.4 By Christopher
    Fix Edge Connection
    New Driver sensor LUX and update driver display in kernel Thanks CastagnaIT
    Set Default 245 Min Freq.