• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM]JB[Android Open Kang Project] MILESTONE 1

d11dog11

Apr 15, 2008
Seems to be working for me as well even though network insignia displays as just "4g".
Speedtest results:
16.6 mb/s down, 75 ms ping in Phila
4g on aosp roms (like aokp or cm10) is lte. If on lte it shows 4g. If on hspa + is shows h+ (stock rom would show 4g for hspa+ and 4g-lte for lte)

So to clarify: on this rom

4g = lte
H+ = what at&t calls 4g (hspa+)

Sent from my AT&T Galaxy Note

borijess

Jul 30, 2010
An accumulation of something to a goal. Say you collect baseball cards when you get the last card in the set you hit a milestone.

Sent from my SGH-I717 using xda premium
I know what milestone means. But thanks just wanted to know if it meant something different to the aokp team.

Sent from the TermiNOTEr! ;)

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
Anyone who has been using the kernel that came with AOKP B5 see an increase in reboots? I started seeing about one a day. I'm about to flash M1, not sure it I want to try without Dag's kernel or go ahead and flash it..

iexplus

Apr 7, 2012
Chicago
Anyone who has been using the kernel that came with AOKP B5 see an increase in reboots? I started seeing about one a day. I'm about to flash M1, not sure it I want to try without Dag's kernel or go ahead and flash it..
Yes, I actually felt the same like more often reboots during weekend while doing more things. But, I just got the M1 installed, just on time. Running smooth so far for a few hours. I will see even though AOKP said there won't be a new release until 4.2 aosp source release.

Reactions: khaytsus

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
thats the main reason I chose not to include my kernel as default . the issues are JB related , and to many users coudl blame the rom or kernel , its neither , its JB being a wip for our devices ..

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
about 4g/lte .. whoever posted we needed the switch is dead on . I went to phone

*#*#4636#*#* (took me twice before the menu pop up for some reason .

under phone information submenu

I changed it from gsm to something that allowed lte and 4G works .. ill look into having the switch added to settings , as you may (or may not know ) this doesnt stick on reboot .

here is a sweet app that will link you straight there :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...onfoff&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

Last edited: