• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][JB]■GT-P5110 STOCK 4.2.2. Tin's Pure Vanilla Debloated ROM

Search This thread

tin2404

WELCOME TO

■■■■PURE STOCK NAKED FULL DEBLOATED JB PLATFORM 4.2.2. ROM■■■■

Screenshot_2013_08_31_10_51_56.png

Due to further ROM improvement I have cleaned and fully debloated SHAKATU PORT OF JB 4.2.2 FOR TAB 2 10.1" model P-5110. This approach will give all to you new kind of personalisation experiance and flavours.
So,what I have got out of it is proof stabile and battery friendly debloated and slightly enhanced version of SHAKATU port for GT-P5110 STOCK 4.2.2. VANILLA CLEAN ROM for our 5110 device.Everything unneccessery is removed and cleaned to achieve maximum performance..Less is more ! ;)

SPECIFICATIONS:

-Cleand and debloated - pure ultimate Vanilla experiance
-Based on Shakatu port jb 4.2.2 non-touched virgin version avaluable HERE
-Slightly added few lines in build.prop configuration file for better graphic experiance
-Modded media_profiles.xml for better viewing experiance and performance
-Modded default_gain.config file for better sound experiance (further I advise VIPER4ANDROID app)
-Removed audio folder in system/media ( can be additionaly manualy added if you preffered sounds and clicks )
-In system settings I have noticed crash in settings for Notification panel which is not result of my messings around this release but it comes from original port of ROM so any knowledge or solution to resolve this unpleasent behavour would be very apprecated for further users.

NOTES FOR PERSONAL UPGRADES :

For those who likes more in this release of ROM I recommend, due personal app preferences, to download any 4.2.2 compatibile shipped release or just this SHAKATUs port of p5110 avaluable HERE and unzip corrensponding apk (or file or folder ) rom that build and PUSH to system/app or corrensponding location in this ROM base.

■■ REMEMBER ■■

DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE APPS SAME PERMISIONS !
DO NOT FORGET TO DO BACKUP FIRST BEFORE THIS ROM UPGRADE JOURNEY !

THANK YOU ; Shakatu...and all other enthusiasts throughout XDA Community in here.

DOWNLOAD SECTION (further link mirrors will be apprecated) :

DOWNLOAD -link by Soulfly999

FOR THOSE WHO NEEDS ADDITIONAL STOCK FEATURES AND APPS HERE IS AROMA BLOATWARE INSTALLER

Thank you and remember : Less is more !

Last edited:

The Marionette

Jun 27, 2011
Zagreb
Redmi K20 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A72 4G
Bravo covjece :D
This is very useful for those who dont know what personal rom change really means,and for those cant make the 4.2 stop lagging :D
And to fix the notification panel crash,use the official p5113 debloated as base,because p5110 is same as p5113,only no IR blaster,and installing p5113 release is same as installing p5110 on p5110

Last edited:
Reactions: tin2404 and shakatu

tin2404

This is very useful for those who dont know what personal rom change really means,and for those cant make the 4.2 stop lagging :D
And to fix the notification panel crash,use the official p5113 debloated as base,because p5110 is same as p5113,only no IR blaster,and installing p5113 release is same as installing p5110 on p5110

I have tried succesfully to decompile base for 5113 but I messed up something with drivers so the most paintfull solution is to use Shakatus base with drivers for 5110 (because his expertise in it ) and do some "house cleaning" inside ROM. That kind of collaboration seems to work fine.I am working right now for that "notification panel" solution.

The Marionette

Jun 27, 2011
Zagreb
Redmi K20 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A72 4G
I have tried succesfully to decompile base for 5113 but I messed up something with drivers so the most paintfull solution is to use Shakatus base with drivers for 5110 (because his expertise in it ) and do some "house cleaning" inside ROM. That kind of collaboration seems to work fine.I am working right now for that "notification panel" solution.

1.You need no drivers.p5113 is p5110,but with added IR blaster,everything else is same.And users of cm use p5110 builds as they are the same device.And p5113 patches only contain IR enable.
2.Just remove things from the zip using winrar
3.And if you dont understand what I have said, PM me and give me the tweaks you use so I make it right.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

tin2404

I want to download it but the link don't work

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Thanks

Indeed it seems that it has become popular ROM so I am looking to add other mirrors.I have tried with dev-host mirror but from some reason it does not upload.
If somebody is willing to help with mirror uploads.
Please try this torrent link

Last edited:
Reactions: Anto2

tin2404

Just flashed it, it works great ! Thanx a lot for the job. I just miss some apps like Samsung App or mondial clock. I'll download the Shakatu's ROM to see if there is what I need. Thanx again for this !

Yes. that apps are in Shakatu's ROM or any 4.2.2. ROM. Do it as you prefered. AND DO NOT TO GIVE APPROPRIATE APP PERMISSIONS ! ;)

Reactions: Nicko_lefevre

tin2404

Any way to get tablet mode back? (Buttons on the left, no top status bar, etc.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4

No. This is genuine stock release without mods. There are present features only from genuine 4.2.2. release. No mods. I have not found feature in stock release how to remove top status bar but if you like you could mod it further.

tin2404

After a couple hour playing with this ROM I decided to reinstall all my tweaks. When I launched ADBlock I was surprised that there isn't root. I think I missed something...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ROM is properly rooted so maybe you should root again because your tweaks has deleted or modified bussybox or removed SU.
I did not encoured similar problem but I am sure that this is not related in anyway with ROM itself.

Reactions: Nicko_lefevre

Nicko_lefevre

Jun 27, 2008
Rouen (Normandy)
Yes I don't think so. Its may come from the zip mod I made. I'll flash it again this afternoon and look again the apk I putted in the zip file

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

EDIT :
I made a full wipe and installed it again. All is all right now. I don't know what happened ???

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WELCOME TO

■■■■PURE STOCK NAKED FULL DEBLOATED JB PLATFORM 4.2.2. ROM■■■■

Screenshot_2013_08_31_10_51_56.png

Due to further ROM improvement I have cleaned and fully debloated SHAKATU PORT OF JB 4.2.2 FOR TAB 2 10.1" model P-5110. This approach will give all to you new kind of personalisation experiance and flavours.
    So,what I have got out of it is proof stabile and battery friendly debloated and slightly enhanced version of SHAKATU port for GT-P5110 STOCK 4.2.2. VANILLA CLEAN ROM for our 5110 device.Everything unneccessery is removed and cleaned to achieve maximum performance..Less is more ! ;)

SPECIFICATIONS:

-Cleand and debloated - pure ultimate Vanilla experiance
    -Based on Shakatu port jb 4.2.2 non-touched virgin version avaluable HERE
    -Slightly added few lines in build.prop configuration file for better graphic experiance
    -Modded media_profiles.xml for better viewing experiance and performance
    -Modded default_gain.config file for better sound experiance (further I advise VIPER4ANDROID app)
    -Removed audio folder in system/media ( can be additionaly manualy added if you preffered sounds and clicks )
    -In system settings I have noticed crash in settings for Notification panel which is not result of my messings around this release but it comes from original port of ROM so any knowledge or solution to resolve this unpleasent behavour would be very apprecated for further users.

NOTES FOR PERSONAL UPGRADES :

For those who likes more in this release of ROM I recommend, due personal app preferences, to download any 4.2.2 compatibile shipped release or just this SHAKATUs port of p5110 avaluable HERE and unzip corrensponding apk (or file or folder ) rom that build and PUSH to system/app or corrensponding location in this ROM base.

■■ REMEMBER ■■

DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE APPS SAME PERMISIONS !
    DO NOT FORGET TO DO BACKUP FIRST BEFORE THIS ROM UPGRADE JOURNEY !

THANK YOU ; Shakatu...and all other enthusiasts throughout XDA Community in here.

DOWNLOAD SECTION (further link mirrors will be apprecated) :

DOWNLOAD -link by Soulfly999

FOR THOSE WHO NEEDS ADDITIONAL STOCK FEATURES AND APPS HERE IS AROMA BLOATWARE INSTALLER

Thank you and remember : Less is more !
    Sorry if you want i uploaded it to MEGA again.

Download
    While we are at it, I have scrumbled up my own ROM for 5110 with all the bells and whistles I need: MultiWindows support, Lock screen lights and much more. Just so nobody claims I stole from him, it will not appear here any time soon. Good luck with your work.

Please can we get over it for now ?

The news are,for those who likes it, that I finished compiling new base on stock p5113 4.2.2. jb. P5113UEUCMH2. New approach is to editing and coding functions inside ROM without touching neccessery apps and functions.
    It means coding approach instead/with randomly deleting stuff.
    And it is very nice that you "armed" and flavoured your ROM at your needs and taste and that is my aim where I go...to compile "naked" platform for further "do it yourself" needs for every user who likes this way. Just like you did !
    My flavour is to stay as naked ROM as it is possible to give solid essential platform for options to every user to have a choise for playing around with it ,not worried for everyday users to struggle with miscallenious "gameplays" with deeper base under the hood.
    Tablets are different kind of gadget from phone ones.And ROMs should be public wealth for everyone with good ideas and intentions.They can't be "stolen"...only enhanced.
    So,in that point of view everybody and everyone have my permission to do whatever he wants with base I rearrange from stock one. Diversity and multitude of tastes and users are more then welcome without need for any credit or something.
    This is where I look for and everbody have permission to do with this ROM base in all sorts of personal uniqe ways.
    That's it for now and new base P5113UEUCMH2 for p5110 is ready for upload. ;)
    I too would love a copy! Anyone?

I got it....but have to send it thru email link. unable to upload on xda for some crazy reason. very frustrating to say the least, but I have it on One Drive. Send me an address