• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][JB][JZO54K]Unofficial MIUI 5 3.6.28 Blackcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackcat67

Jan 29, 2013
Unofficial MIUI Port

What's working:
Audio
Receiving and making calls
GPS
Compass
Proximity sensor
Wifi
Bluetooth
USB mass storage
HW accelerated gui
HW accelerated video
Camera
Torch

Annoyances:
Artifacts in preview for panorama shots
Green color when taking pictures (saved picture is ok though)
Wifi/USB tethering

Credits :
Arco68

Alpha 1 :

Enjoy ..!

Last edited by a moderator:

tuluspeace

Sep 8, 2012
Jakarta
wow another miui ROM
whats different with other MIUI Rom?
thanks

Updates:
Can you update the link?
In above, the link need permission to your account to download
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: vuadiw

grove07

Nov 4, 2012
Didn't galaxy w already have thread for miui 5 by Alex93917? Why u create another one? Any different?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

Rackell

Mar 25, 2013
Kolay gelsin dostum bu miui işine el atman güzel olmuş,yalnız sana bi sorum olcak yeni çıkacak sürümleri takip edicekmisin,bide malum miui epey bi ram yiyor ve çok stabil değil herhangi bir iyileştirme yapcakmısın romda?

Take it easy, man it was nice getting their hands on miui work alone, you got to be a question, Will you follow the upcoming versions, a known and very stable miui eats quite a lot of ram is not gonna do any improvement in the rom?

Last edited:

iDelta

Jul 28, 2012
Singapore
And its funny how he puts his name after the ROM name, like he owns it.... no offense. And how is it that only arco is in the credits? He ported it from somewhere so there was probably a ROM that he ported it from, right? So why didn't he give credits to that person? I smell something fishy...

Thrown out by my custom CM10 with CastagnalT's kernel.

Last edited:

Alex93917

Sep 17, 2011
Nice
I don't have Galaxy W, then I work for a community which is not important for me, but I work for it. Use my work or don't wait for fix is not cool.

Then, if you want to continue MIUI on Galaxy W, you can do it, but there will be no respect for me ...

I can also give up, it's not my problem. I take my time to make MIUI build for a device I don't have.

I'm in holidays few days, if you can't wait, I don't know why I use my time to help your community.

It's a bad message, but your attitude makes me angry. No credits for me, ok ... Port MIUI alone.

gwonder

Apr 25, 2013
I don't have Galaxy W, then I work for a community which is not important for me, but I work for it. Use my work or don't wait for fix is not cool.

Then, if you want to continue MIUI on Galaxy W, you can do it, but there will be no respect for me ...

I can also give up, it's not my problem. I take my time to make MIUI build for a device I don't have.

I'm in holidays few days, if you can't wait, I don't know why I use my time to help your community.

It's a bad message, but your attitude makes me angry. No credits for me, ok ... Port MIUI alone.

You are right I think skip it don't angry you are nice devoloper because you helping this community and you don't have a galaxy with people must wait ur fix without panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone