Bluetooth
USB mass storage
HW accelerated gui
HW accelerated video
Camera
Torch

Annoyances:
Artifacts in preview for panorama shots
Green color when taking pictures (saved picture is ok though)
Wifi/USB tethering

ptwg3.png

ptwgt.png

Credits :
Arco68

Alpha 1 :

Enjoy ..!

Last edited by a moderator:

tuluspeace

Sep 8, 2012
Jakarta
wow another miui ROM
whats different with other MIUI Rom?
thanks

Updates:
Can you update the link?
In above, the link need permission to your account to download
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: vuadiw

grove07

Nov 4, 2012
Didn't galaxy w already have thread for miui 5 by Alex93917? Why u create another one? Any different?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

Rackell

Mar 25, 2013
Kolay gelsin dostum bu miui işine el atman güzel olmuş,yalnız sana bi sorum olcak yeni çıkacak sürümleri takip edicekmisin,bide malum miui epey bi ram yiyor ve çok stabil değil herhangi bir iyileştirme yapcakmısın romda?

Take it easy, man it was nice getting their hands on miui work alone, you got to be a question, Will you follow the upcoming versions, a known and very stable miui eats quite a lot of ram is not gonna do any improvement in the rom?

Last edited:

iDelta

Jul 28, 2012
Singapore
And its funny how he puts his name after the ROM name, like he owns it.... no offense. And how is it that only arco is in the credits? He ported it from somewhere so there was probably a ROM that he ported it from, right? So why didn't he give credits to that person? I smell something fishy...

Thrown out by my custom CM10 with CastagnalT's kernel.

Last edited:

Alex93917

Sep 17, 2011
Nice
I don't have Galaxy W, then I work for a community which is not important for me, but I work for it. Use my work or don't wait for fix is not cool.

Then, if you want to continue MIUI on Galaxy W, you can do it, but there will be no respect for me ...

I can also give up, it's not my problem. I take my time to make MIUI build for a device I don't have.

I'm in holidays few days, if you can't wait, I don't know why I use my time to help your community.

It's a bad message, but your attitude makes me angry. No credits for me, ok ... Port MIUI alone.

gwonder

Apr 25, 2013
I don't have Galaxy W, then I work for a community which is not important for me, but I work for it. Use my work or don't wait for fix is not cool.

Then, if you want to continue MIUI on Galaxy W, you can do it, but there will be no respect for me ...

I can also give up, it's not my problem. I take my time to make MIUI build for a device I don't have.

I'm in holidays few days, if you can't wait, I don't know why I use my time to help your community.

It's a bad message, but your attitude makes me angry. No credits for me, ok ... Port MIUI alone.

You are right I think skip it don't angry you are nice devoloper because you helping this community and you don't have a galaxy with people must wait ur fix without panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed pending investigation.

Edit: After comparing the 2 ROM's, this ROM seems to be pretty much a kang with some added build.prop tweaks - the definition of the classic winzip dev.

Now on XDA, we cannot stop idiots like the OP spewing out their winzipped crap, but when doing so they should always ask permission first and give credits, which the OP has not done so therefore this thread will stay closed.

I don't understand what are you doing (again)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    And its funny how he puts his name after the ROM name, like he owns it.... no offense. And how is it that only arco is in the credits? He ported it from somewhere so there was probably a ROM that he ported it from, right? So why didn't he give credits to that person? I smell something fishy...

Thrown out by my custom CM10 with CastagnalT's kernel.
    Unofficial MIUI Port

images

What's working:
    Audio
    Receiving and making calls
    GPS
    Compass
    Proximity sensor
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    USB mass storage
    HW accelerated gui
    HW accelerated video
    Camera
    Torch

Annoyances:
    Artifacts in preview for panorama shots
    Green color when taking pictures (saved picture is ok though)
    Wifi/USB tethering

ptwg3.png

ptwgt.png

Credits :
    Arco68

Alpha 1 :

Enjoy ..!