• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM]JB SENSE 4.5 Zd0S SPEED *BETA*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin90

Apr 7, 2012
R: [ROM]JB SENSE 5 ViperS *BETA*

Ahahaha

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda app-developers app

chc31

Feb 14, 2012
Re: [ROM]JB SENSE 5 ViperS *BETA*

How incredibly stupid you are... Hope a mod gets you for this

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda app-developers app

MUNDO23

Mar 4, 2010

Jajaja I went woow then ahhh!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda app-developers app

chc31

Feb 14, 2012

Then why the hell did you do it, how stupid and foolish must you be. Is this how you get your joy in a day? You're really dumb. You should get banned for breaking quite a bit of rules by posting this

Reactions: Greg1964

leeboycott

Aug 25, 2012
Yet another useless thread by someone thinking they are cool just so you know you will 99% be getting a infraction for opening a thread in wrong place/useless thread/spam so don't be shocked if u get banned and oh yeh naming a spam thread as viperS is not a good thing to do stupidity comes to my mind

chc31

Feb 14, 2012

I personally don't care about the upcoming Rom, no interest whatsoever in a new, bug filled one. I learned from ics that ill just wait until it gets fixed.

But seeing all the trouble devs had with etas, trolling, constant questions and desperate people who literally couldn't sleep and seeing this New page, one that shouldn't even be in a dev section, as he's just trolling and says "some people will be mad"

... I just think taking all that into account and how upset the devs were, to create this is just plain dumb

Just my opinion.

Reactions: leeboycott

chc31

Feb 14, 2012
Re: [ROM]JB SENSE 5 Zd0S SPEED *BETA*

I personally don't care about the upcoming Rom, no interest whatsoever in a new, bug filled one. I learned from ics that ill just wait until it gets fixed.

But seeing all the trouble devs had with etas, trolling, constant questions and desperate people who literally couldn't sleep and seeing this New page, one that shouldn't even be in a dev section, as he's just trolling and says "some people will be mad"

... I just think taking all that into account and how upset the devs were, to create this is just plain dumb

Just my opinion.

Some people get flamed for innocently and unknowingly opening a post in the dev section and yet here you are..

And I'm sure someone will have a word tmrw when team venom will see this "jb sense Rom" post in their place, 2 of them and annoyed users ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone