• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][JB][Sense 5][05.06] Team Venom presents: ViperS 5.3.0 | Sense 6 Blinkfeed |

-Jonny-

May 14, 2007
Crawley (Gatwick, London)
Hmm, saved profile in Venom Tweaks.
Changed colours for BlinkFeed.
Wasn't my cup of tea.
Reloaded saved profile.
Colours haven't been reverted.
What does save/load profile exactly do in Venom Tweaks??!

Here is the default htc green color for BlinkFeed.

Main: #FF4EA771
Feed Loading Itens: #FF418E5F
BG: #FFD8F0E3

Enjoy :fingers-crossed:

maciclazar

Jul 24, 2012
Bor,Serbia
Yup, full reboot
Yeah. I've just tried it too. BlinkFeed color won't change when I change profile. At 5.1 it worked if I remember correctly.
Thank you team venom for update. I was waiting for launcher rotation bug to be fixed :D
I've updated to 5.2.1 via OTA and I couldn't access recent apps. After messing with tweaks I've found solution. Just needed to set long press home in tweaks to show recent apps.

Sent from my HTC Sensation

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Litte bit off-topic here: How can i check whether i have a AUO Display or a Sharp display?
Download terminal emulator from play store and type dmesg . Find a line which starts with Panel Type = PANEL_ID_PYD_ If it says AUO at the end of the line it means your sensation has AUO display. If it says Sharp at the end it means your sensation has Sharp display.

Sent from my HTC Sensation

McLongDong

Oct 7, 2011
RAM

I have a general question regarding RAM.

RAM is a focal issue on our Sensation considering there is only 512 MB (or 542MB...something like that). When we download an app, the amount is reduced, regardless of internal or external (SD card) placement. So if we integrate an app into the ROM before flashing, will we start with the standard amount of RAM? Also, if I want to integrate an app into the ROM before flashing, how do I do that (what folder do I place it in)? Thank you.

EDIT: Is wallpaper scrolling still available? If so, where can I find it?

oblitus

Oct 10, 2012
Bursa
With 5.2.1 build

"This zip does'nt meant to be flashed in recovery! It might a bootloader flashable zip or not a flasable zip at all. Installation aborted."

What sould I do?

ichigo_kurosaki

Feb 24, 2013
Butuan City
XDA App Blinkfeed integration

@ivicask

i just want to ask 2 things.:)

1. is there a difference between the 5.2.1 full rom and the 5.2.0-5.2.1 OTA?
  2. is it possible to integrate xda app (the free and/or paid version) into blinkfeed? :D it would be nice if it is possible..but not that mandatory.)

wewenk

Oct 26, 2010
Do I need to do a full wipe from 2.0 to 2.1?

Sent from my HTCSensation using XDA Free mobile app
No, use 5.2.0 to 5.2.1 OTA...

------------------------------------

I wish next release will have flipfont implemented like sense 6

Sent from my HTC 802w using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

muneebrocks

Nov 7, 2010
Karachi
not sure if its a bug or not
but when you select in blinkfeed settings download full articles+pictures
and when we open the article the picture is fine. but when you click on the picture the picture is extremely blurry