[ROM][JB] Team EOS 3 *JELLYBEAN* Nightlies - TF101

Search This thread

vietchinh

Jun 24, 2012
Bad boy ! ;)
It was a test to detect who was dirty flashing ! ;P
Well or maybe I derped and when I pushed the overclock fix to teameos gerrit I reverted the killall option in EOS ctrl center on my local version ;)
Too many in work branches ;)

Anyway, have a version B96, the killall & mem display options should be in the EOS control center with this one:
http://public.timduru.org/Android/tf101/eos4/

Merry Chistmas HoHoho

Wew thats fast LOL.

i9apps

Sep 1, 2011
Bad boy ! ;)
It was a test to detect who was dirty flashing ! ;P
Well or maybe I derped and when I pushed the overclock fix to teameos gerrit I reverted the killall option in EOS ctrl center on my local version ;)
Too many in work branches ;)

Anyway, have a version B96, the killall & mem display options should be in the EOS control center with this one:
http://public.timduru.org/Android/tf101/eos4/

Merry Chistmas HoHoho
DAMN you are good :), Thanks again.
Is it just me or the touch is not sensitive as it was in 4.1.1 build?

JohnM109R

Apr 20, 2010
Vaudreuil-Dorion
Hey guys after installing this rom all is well but the gapps from the OP FC upon booting up can't get back to the tablet had to re-install from scratch....did all the wipe...etc etc..and still fc..on all gapps it just renders the tablet usless... so any help would be appreciated...

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville
Hey guys after installing this rom all is well but the gapps from the OP FC upon booting up can't get back to the tablet had to re-install from scratch....did all the wipe...etc etc..and still fc..on all gapps it just renders the tablet usless... so any help would be appreciated...

Use the goo manager gapps

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

grgmre

Feb 16, 2012
Tacoma
DAMN you are good :), Thanks again.
Is it just me or the touch is not sensitive as it was in 4.1.1 build?

Once in a while it does feel like the sensitivity is a bit off but I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not. I'll find myself having to double click an icon, or a swipe won't work as expected. It's a very minor issue for me though. I'm wondering if it has to do with that 3% CPU problem timduru's mentioned in the past.

DevourDarkness

Apr 17, 2012
After I wake the tablet, if it's docked with an SD card in the dock the card won't remount unless I go into settings and do it manually.

Brand New

Dec 22, 2011
Wow the latest build is awesome! Great job! I'm running build 81 with the latest k.a.t. kernel and it seems like WiFi is draining my battery the most, is anyone else having this problem? :good:

My device is b70 too.

rufik

Jan 18, 2010
Łódź
I'm running EOS3 b81 with KAT kernel 69 and it's really smooth, nice work :)
But there is some kind of issue with font, it's quite ugly, I think because of bad antialiasing (or something like that). I can see it especially in GMail, main page, this small font with mail summary. Is there any way to improve font rendering?

creed10

Jul 23, 2012
Is anybody else having problems upgrading? Mine gets stuck at "Starting apps..." and it just eggs stuck like that. Could somebody respond in a PM? I haven't found anything in this thread yet...

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk HD

aspros21

Apr 22, 2009
Athens
Is anybody else having problems upgrading? Mine gets stuck at "Starting apps..." and it just eggs stuck like that. Could somebody respond in a PM? I haven't found anything in this thread yet...

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk HD

Your problem is the gapps you flashed. With EOS 3 you need 20121212 gapps. Flash them again and you will be Ok. :good:

Reactions: creed10

nguyenluanbdu

Dec 8, 2010
hi guys. i have a problem. my microphone is not working or working but very low. its have low sound when i record audio/video? i tryed to install talking tom cat but it couldnt hear me. i try to run "ioctl /dev/dsp_fm34 0x4004f302 1" but it still low. help pls
sorry my bad english

Last edited:

aspros21

Apr 22, 2009
Athens
hi guys. i have a problem. my microphone is not working or working but very low. its have low sound when i record audio/video? i tryed to install talking tom cat but it couldnt hear me. i try to run "ioctl /dev/dsp_fm34 0x4004f302 1" but it still low. help pls
sorry my bad english

I suggest you install kat app v1.2 (not v1.2.2 because is for android 4.2). After installing it open it and there is a section "install". Install mic fix and try the max profile to see what is going on. That was what I did and I had an acceptable mic volume.

Reactions: tripper22

fear_factory84

Apr 17, 2009
I suggest you install kat app v1.2 (not v1.2.2 because is for android 4.2). After installing it open it and there is a section "install". Install mic fix and try the max profile to see what is going on. That was what I did and I had an acceptable mic volume.

latest kat version (1.2.2?) works well on team eos 3 #81 + elite v1 kernel..

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Wow the latest build is awesome! Great job! I'm running build 81 with the latest k.a.t. kernel and it seems like WiFi is draining my battery the most, is anyone else having this problem? :good:

My device is b70 too.

drain on idle is high on this rom, no matter what kernel you use. They are not actively developing it anymore.
That seems fixed on team eos 4 (but it has other problems...).

I use it since for now it's the most stable rom I've tried (I still have to try cm10 builds by gierdo) and I can live charging my tf more..
see http://code.google.com/p/teameos/issues/detail?id=207 if it matches your battery usage pattern.

They won't fix it, at least on team eos 3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team EOS​
    JB 4.1.1 TF101​
    NIGHTLIES​

Continuing on from the success of the EOS ICS roms, we present to you EOS3, based on JELLYBEAN!

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms. For the latest news on Team EOS releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter and on IRC on Freenode in #teameos.

--
    NOTE: Team EOS, it’s members, friends, dogs, cats, and associates are in no way responsible for any loss of data or device functionality. Use this at your own risk!
    --

A quick note on Nightlies: NIGHTLIES ARE DEVELOPMENT BUILDS. They are automatically generated every now and then, and represent the compilation of the latest commits to the code repository. While every effort is made ensure that the commits that are accepted are stable and do not have a negative impact to the overall performance and function of the builds it is not possible to test every aspect of a commits impact to the overall repo prior to it’s inclusion in a given build. As a result it is entirely possible that instabilities may be introduced as a result of a given days commits. That is the nature of the nightly system, and the risk that is taken using the latest code changes to the project.

EOS is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Team EOS Nightly builds: http://goo-inside.me/devs/teameos/roms/eos3/nightlies/tf101/

G-Apps Package
    Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included in the base rom. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the base rom:

Temporary Gapps package gapps
    --
    Features:
    Because these are nightly builds the included features are constantly evolving, we do not provide a change log manually. Instead please see the changes on jenkins for your build.
    For the most up to date and comprehensive listing of the changes included in this rom please visit http://review.teameos.org

Kernel:
    Kernel Note: This rom is currently using the stock kernel, so you can find the sources from aosp.

--

Installation Notes:
    These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery.
    Perform a full wipe (read Factory Reset) prior to installing this over ANY ICS or JB based rom.

BUGS!
    If you find strange or otherwise unexplained errors please report them here: https://bugs.teameos.org/ Please include logcats and as thorough a description of the issue and what lead up to the issue as possible. With out this we will be unable to track down these errors.

Want to contribute to the Eos rom? Well you can!
    Just follow http://teameos.org/?page_id=6 to checkout our source code, and information on how to submit changes for review.

---

Enabling voice search in google now

1. Go into Settings
    2. Go to "Language & input"
    3. Scroll down to "Speech" and click on "Voice Search"
    4. Click on "Download offline speech recognition"
    5. Swipe Across to the "ALL" tab if needed
    6. Download your speech pack for your language
    Here is what I am aware of that has still to be fixed. I'll add to it once I've went through the bugtracker.

GPS
    Face unlock
    Audio is a bit too quiet.
    HDMI Audio
    Touchscreen sometimes stops accepting input. (temp workaround - go into standby and resume and it should come back to life).

Changelog:
    Hopefully as of Build #58 the unscheduled reboot issue has been resolved. Freedback appreciated
    Wifi regualatory domain changed added.
    Full dock support including keyboard layout selector.
    Google Search no longer crashes.
    Screen now turns off when the lid is closed on the dock.
    Smart covers now switch off the screen.
    Location is reported correctly via wifi.
    Screen no longer rotates when docked.

Credits:
    The rest of Team EOS.
    AndroidRoot esp. RaYmAn and Bumble-Bee for helping with the device tree in particular with sound. (Also for all the other great work AndroidRoot have done with this device).
    aremcee (Ricardo Cerqueira) of Cyanogenmod for fixing the OMX issues. (Camera/YouTube)
    Everyone else who provided feedback.
    Thanks ;)
    Well if I had the time I would, but really time is lacking.
    That's why I think having RaymanFX on our side is good, he has a lot of free time. :)

But since I lack time, I prefer to do a few things right, instead of too many things wrongly ;)
    The K.A.T app is already way behind schedule currently, so yeah. That was supposed to be my next main update,
    but not sure anymore now.

I'd just personally prefer that the TeamEOS rom doesn't take a turn I won't like.

Tim, it took me some time to rethink my new strategy.
    Right now, i think I made a decision. I will revert all my commits regarding the tf101 vendor and tf101 device tree and just improve the old one with the needed fixes for 4.2. Would you like to help me with EOS? I mean, working on gerrit. Like a clean, working teamwork.
    Timduru and me are making great progress :)
    Seems like my code and logcat digging-weekend were successful, cause we got both cams to work now !
    Left will be bluetooth ...
    And Bluetooth is now working in 4.2.1 :D

There's mostly HDMI & surfaceflinger eating the cpu left to fix & a few non critical features to add back.
    But besides that I think everything should be fixed now :)

It's pretty usable I'd say now if you don't need hdmi that is ;)
    with a tiny bit power lost because of surfaceflinger atm :)