[ROM][JB] Team EOS 3 (Stable release)

Search This thread

teameos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2011
Vaygs.png

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (toroplus)

Eos is an android custom rom for a wide range of devices. We support phones and tablets alike. From the Motorola Xoom, to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, to the Asus Nexus 7.

We proudly base all of our modifications off of the Android open source project, and try to (whenever feasible) develop all of our modifications without basing them off of others work (kanging).

Even though we try our hardest to ensure that every single build is as stable as possible, we can't guarantee that every build will be stable. However, most of our users agree that our nightly roms are very much stable and are considered "daily drivers".

5Hrhk.png

• Android 4.1.1 AOSP based.
  • Theme Chooser
  • Battery Indicator Mods
  • Clock Mods
  • Status Bar Color
  • Navigation Bar Color
  • Softkeys Long-Press Actions
  • Navigation Bar Ring Quick Launch Targets
  • Android Rotation Lock
  • EOS Toggles
  • Hide System Bars
  • Performance Settings
  • Volume keys switch depending on rotation. So the volume up key is always either on the top or to the right of volume down. (Toggle-able)
  • Default Volume Control Stream
  • Advanced power menu with reboot options.
  • Hiding the status bars via the power menu

NJp2X.png

1. Download the eos rom zip for your device
  2. Download the eos google applications zip file
  3. Reboot into recovery (TWRP is reccomended)
  4. Perform a factory reset if you're not using an EOS rom.
  5. Install the eos rom zip
  6. Install the eos google applications file.
  7. Welcome to eos!

KYc0l.png

toroplus
Goo.im (US)
mirror1.teameos.org (EU)
Torrent

Google applications
Goo.im (US)
mirror1.teameos.org (EU)
Torrent

Imgur album

Sources
All of our source code is available at http://git.teameos.org

Bugs
Please report bugs at http://bugs.teameos.org

11secEVO

May 30, 2012
Charlotte
I am giving this a try. I hope 3G and WiFi work :) Had an issue with another ROM on here and when I asked they gave me **** so I gave them **** right back. I am not here to make trouble, I just want things that we use all the time to work :) I can't wait to flash it. I forgot to ask if you have Hotspot Hack?

11secEVO

May 30, 2012
Charlotte
Ok so....

The ROM is very smooth. So far it's stable like STOCK but then there is this issue.

WiFi is horrible. It connects but it's very very slow. I mean 234K slow. 3G is very slow also around 500k average.

Now...

I have a few phones in my family. All of them SGSII and they are rooted. The Sprint tower is about 300 fee from my house so I am very lucky with my connection :) My other phones demolish my Nexus when it comes to speedtest so it's not even worth posting.

Reason for Rooting my phone.

I simply just wanted batter battery life because my phone only got 8 hours of use with only about 20 minutes of talk time. I really just want battery to last at least 14 hours not 8 with no talking at all. Please let me know if you guys figure out the radio issue.

Thanks

nicholishen

Jun 15, 2010
Ok so....

The ROM is very smooth. So far it's stable like STOCK but then there is this issue.

WiFi is horrible. It connects but it's very very slow. I mean 234K slow. 3G is very slow also around 500k average.

Now...

I have a few phones in my family. All of them SGSII and they are rooted. The Sprint tower is about 300 fee from my house so I am very lucky with my connection :) My other phones demolish my Nexus when it comes to speedtest so it's not even worth posting.

Reason for Rooting my phone.

I simply just wanted batter battery life because my phone only got 8 hours of use with only about 20 minutes of talk time. I really just want battery to last at least 14 hours not 8 with no talking at all. Please let me know if you guys figure out the radio issue.

Thanks

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1786332

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

11secEVO

May 30, 2012
Charlotte
There is a little problem it seems. MD5 hash value invalid. How do I fix this or get back my MD5?

Last edited:

myrmidon84

Oct 29, 2011
Fredericksburg
smooth so far

Great job been running for a few days and it has been very smooth. I was on codename android and it was very stable but, for some reason its last build was glitchy so I tried your rom and I have been very happy. Good job!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Vaygs.png

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (toroplus)

Eos is an android custom rom for a wide range of devices. We support phones and tablets alike. From the Motorola Xoom, to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, to the Asus Nexus 7.

We proudly base all of our modifications off of the Android open source project, and try to (whenever feasible) develop all of our modifications without basing them off of others work (kanging).

Even though we try our hardest to ensure that every single build is as stable as possible, we can't guarantee that every build will be stable. However, most of our users agree that our nightly roms are very much stable and are considered "daily drivers".

5Hrhk.png

• Android 4.1.1 AOSP based.
    • Theme Chooser
    • Battery Indicator Mods
    • Clock Mods
    • Status Bar Color
    • Navigation Bar Color
    • Softkeys Long-Press Actions
    • Navigation Bar Ring Quick Launch Targets
    • Android Rotation Lock
    • EOS Toggles
    • Hide System Bars
    • Performance Settings
    • Volume keys switch depending on rotation. So the volume up key is always either on the top or to the right of volume down. (Toggle-able)
    • Default Volume Control Stream
    • Advanced power menu with reboot options.
    • Hiding the status bars via the power menu

NJp2X.png

1. Download the eos rom zip for your device
    2. Download the eos google applications zip file
    3. Reboot into recovery (TWRP is reccomended)
    4. Perform a factory reset if you're not using an EOS rom.
    5. Install the eos rom zip
    6. Install the eos google applications file.
    7. Welcome to eos!

KYc0l.png

toroplus
    Goo.im (US)
    mirror1.teameos.org (EU)
    Torrent

Google applications
    Goo.im (US)
    mirror1.teameos.org (EU)
    Torrent

Imgur album

Sources