[ROM][JB][UNOFFICIAL] CM10 BETA1 based port for Legend [FIX Camcording] [DEC 5]

Search This thread

wim69

Jan 20, 2010
No I use link2sd much better than s2e.
I deleted the battery stats when I freshly installed the rom.
custom brightness settings cause fc for me too.
I don't use built in voice search feature, never ever have, so can't give any reports on that.

Sent from my Legend using xda app-developers app

Regarding brightness levels, I set the number of levels to 2 and tried to save. That worked, so I entered 10 levels and now I can edit and save without fc.

From where do you read the charge progress? Lock screen or battery stats screen?

Reactions: ranger4740

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
Regarding brightness levels, I set the number of levels to 2 and tried to save. That worked, so I entered 10 levels and now I can edit and save without fc.

From where do you read the charge progress? Lock screen or battery stats screen?

I have battery % on notification bar, also I've been using battery mix to monitor my battery usage for a very long time.

QuestnLegend

Mar 1, 2012
Swapped over to Link2sd and can confirm its the better call. Cheers for the heads up and cyberon is working very nicely Thanks again.

Anyone else having a minor issue that the volume is sometime a little off and if you tweak it up and down a bit it comes good? Happens a bit on Mx Player.

smithchipz

Apr 5, 2012
Melbourne

smithchipz

Apr 5, 2012
Melbourne
guys, quick question: is the camera still laggy as in cm9, compared to cmm7.2...has anyone worked on drivers etc.?

Not sure about camera speed but it seems to be alright. The biggest thing you will notice is the camera has many screen glitches but as zeubea said it doesn't affect the photo itself. You can still see most of the picture when taking photos.

To Zeubea, do you plan on rebuilding to include the 4.1.2 changes and the latest CM changes? Thanks heaps for bringing Jelly Bean to the Legend :good:

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
guys, quick question: is the camera still laggy as in cm9, compared to cmm7.2...has anyone worked on drivers etc.?

I was getting fc on the stock camera app with a gallery fault so
I used camera illusion and video illusion and both seamed to work ok with NO lag in preview video also seamed to be ok, but I only tried for a few seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: farukb

QuestnLegend

Mar 1, 2012
Both those camera apps work well, tho I find Camera Illusion is a little slow to take the shot. Processes for a while. Switched to CameraPro and its much quicker :). Unfortunately the video recording on it doesn't work but VideocamIllusion works great.

heyian

Feb 12, 2009
Wow, thx a lot for making this port. I'm amazed at how it works so well. I've had some issues getting to HBOOT 1.02 but now i'm on HBOOT 1.02 unlocked, S-OFF and everything seems to be working perfectly. I couldn't get Link2sd to work though, as soon as I run it, the script fails and jb can't see my ext3 partition anymore... I've installed s2e and it's working fine. Still need testing, but so far, I'm really amazed.

Thx again!

wim69

Jan 20, 2010
Wow, thx a lot for making this port. I'm amazed at how it works so well. I've had some issues getting to HBOOT 1.02 but now i'm on HBOOT 1.02 unlocked, S-OFF and everything seems to be working perfectly. I couldn't get Link2sd to work though, as soon as I run it, the script fails and jb can't see my ext3 partition anymore... I've installed s2e and it's working fine. Still need testing, but so far, I'm really amazed.

Thx again!

Free system space by removing some system apps with Titianium Backup and Link2SD runs fine.

Reactions: heyian

bond_

May 23, 2012
Hyderabad
I have the same feeling about my battery. My battery never charges up to 100% anymore. After a night of charging is will charge up to 80%, after a reboot the % will be max 96%. Drain can go very fast sometimes.

Other thing, yesterday I modded my wpa_supplicant.conf to be able to connect to an ad-hoc network. On my legend wifi analyzer says android cannot connect to ad-hoc networks. My asus tablet with JB can however connect to the ad-hoc network. I managed to adjust the wpa_supplicant.conf but after disconnecting to the network, my wifi didnot work anymore and I had to reinstall the rom :crying:

Other thing which is different from beta5 is that my free internal memory is very low, around 20 mb, using link2sd. I have only 4 apps in internal memory and everything else is linked to my ext4 partition of 1gb. Anyone else experiencing the same with link2sd?

+1 on the same battery issue

nafnist

Nov 18, 2007
I have been using this rom since first install, and I can honestly say that this alpha is better than many release candidates.

Awesome rom§!

eboIa

Dec 28, 2010
Budapest
Hey Zeubea,

Just saw something on the Android Hacking section here on xda and it looks like the real thing. If so, it would enable true video playback on CM9/CM10! Would it be possible for it to be added to your ROM's? Post here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=33374614

Wow, this could be really a life saver. If it works we could use full featured CM10 in the future. Very nice found!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod10 (JellyBean) UNOFFICIAL based port for HTC Legend

device20121008163005.png
    device20121127011050.png
    device20121129023047.png
    screenshot2012120515125.png

DISCLAIMER: This is a rom intended for somehow devs and enthusiasts, in beta development stage and, although rather responsive and stable, it could be not suitable for daily use.
    FEATURES

Working: features working in CM9

Working partially: -

Not Working: -
    DOWNLOAD & INSTALL

MEDIAFIRE: cm-10.0.0-RC0-UNOFFICIAL-BETA1-legend.zip [UPDATED DEC 5]
    MD5SUM: 13380514679d73c966d00ed28ce47f8d

Donate Paypal
    All donations are welcomed; if you desire it, you can invite me to a beer

Thanks very much to everyone, your contrib does possible I spend more time on this project !!
    ISSUES

For native wifi wakeup 3rd part app is needed.

CM Wallpapers have been removed for saving /system space. You can download them here: CMWallpapers.apk. You can to unzip the wallpapers from here.

Install as usual in CM9. HBOOT >= 1.02.0000 is needed. You need will be hboot unlocked or S-OFF. Otherwise, you will have bootlooping..You must to use JellyBean gapps gapps-jb-20120726-small_armv6.zip.

For trackpad wakeup, an script has been include (thanks to winsuk from aria) in /system/bin/trackballwakeup. Just execute it in a shell and reboot.

Note "keep Wifi on during sleep" is set up 'Never' by default. Change it to 'Always', otherwise you will have reboots.

For Voice Search with Google Now, try this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1770100

Youtube HQ / Video HQ is working, thanks to Ganster41 libstagefright fix for Video decoding. However, embebed youtube videos in browser are not shown properly.

Camera is built as LegacyCamera so it has not got former more advanced options (burst mode, etc.). Panoramic works but it shows a blank area.

Native camcording works, check quality and fps are fine.

LINKS

Gapps:
    - little armv6 gapps for jb : gapps-jb-20120726-small_armv6.zip MEDIAFIRE: gapps-jb-20120726-small_armv6.zip

CHANGELOG

Code:
    BETA1  Dec 5  2012
    - Fixed native camcording.

ALPHA6  Nov 29  2012
    - Usage data meter.
    - Removed camera glitches.MEDIAFIRE: [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?hx5k0anutubz27y"]cm-10.0.0-RC0-UNOFFICIAL-ALPHA6-legend.zip[/URL] [UPDATED NOV 29]
    MD5SUM: 0f221ad36a3466da73dc259f081ae5bf

ALPHA5  Nov 26  2012
    - Fixed HQ Youtube / HQ Video thanks to Ganster41,
    - CM10:
    * Added CMFileManager, 
    * Screen unlocking by hardware buttons.
    * Updates from upstream.MEDIAFIRE: [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?ahp8ukzcd6tooo9"]cm-10.0.0-RC0-UNOFFICIAL-ALPHA5-legend.zip[/URL] [UPDATED NOV 29]
    MD5SUM: f3372bc7dc824685eb8044df4aaf1388

ALPHA4  Nov 02 2012
    - removed CMWallpapers, VideoEditor App and some ringtones for saving space.
    - CM10:
    * fixed Calc App,
    * merged into Android 4.1.2: lots of improvements.MEDIAFIRE: [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?vydbylpihbodlbr"]cm-10.0.0-RC0-UNOFFICIAL-ALPHA4-legend.zip[/URL] MD5SUM: b7bbe627cab8df1d56054d4a957b6f77

ALPHA3  Oct 08  2012
    - fix GSM and wifi, notify bar, contextual menu and most of stuff.
    - kernel rebuilt.
    - removed CMWallpapers for saving space.
    - CM10:
    * add the new CMUpdater instead of ROMManager.
    * Google Now. MEDIAFIRE: [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?j0c2doalu1be809"]cm-10.0.0-RC0-UNOFFICIAL-ALPHA3-legend.zip[/URL] [UPDATED OCT 08]
    MD5SUM: ef318e5161ccee6bb719870f08d84db7

ALPHA2  Sep 26 2012
    - fix sdcard.  GSM and wifi unstables.
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?xywdibp12a2cb98"]cm-10.0.0-RC0-UNOFFICIAL-ALPHA2-legend.zip[/URL] [UPDATED SEP 26]
    MD5SUM: 93c0bb57ba88b696308b3bd6ff4c4163

ALPHA1  Sep 18 2012
    - Initial Release: very unstable, not working: sdcard and more stuff. Wifi module provokes reboots.
     [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?m2tv0o0wnx2i4gm"]cm-10.0.0-RC0-UNOFFICIAL-ALPHA1-legend.zip[/URL]
    MD5SUM: 3060aaa79837b7cb1e38db61b3e1954a
    THANKS TO

google, cyanogenmod, qualcomm, xda-developers forums
    All contributors to this thread in any way.
    Aria thread: munjeni , winsuk, s0be
    modpunk, droste
    rapmv78
    evervolv
    cofface and devil
    Ganster41
    And thanks to donators, too :)
    Great news, finally native camcoding is fixed :p, good time for a beta release ;).

BETA1 Dec 5 2012
    - Fixed native camcording.

Besides I has got a 4.2.1 bootable rom.:victory:

screenshot2012120506162.png
    ALPHA5 Nov 26 2012
    - Fixed HQ Youtube / HQ Video thanks to Ganster41,
    - CM10:
    * Added CMFileManager,
    * Screen un locking by hardware buttons.
    * updates from upstream.
    ALHPA3 Oct 08 2012
    - fix GSM and wifi, notify bar, contextual menu and most of stuff.
    - kernel rebuilt.
    - removed CMWallpapers for saving space.
    - CM10:
    * add the new CMUpdater instead of ROMManager.
    * Google Now.

Most of stuff has been fixed.:good:

Edit-- Note "keep Wifi on during sleep" is set up Never by default. Change it to Always.
    ALPHA6 Nov 29 2012
    - Usage data meter.
    - Removed camera glitches.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone