- Sep 26, 2011
** Short note to Install Drivers Quickly, Download the drivers package and extract it into a new folder in your desktop, open device manager and wait..
- then switch off the tab, connect the cable to your computer and tab, device manager will show a new device something like MT65xx,
- right click it and click " Update Driver Software, then select " Browse from My Computer " and Select the extracted Driver folder from your desktop, Click Next..
- It will Install Drivers, If any confirmations asking " Do You Want to Continue " or " Do You Want to Install " Just click " YES "
- For Windows 8 and 8.1, You must restart your PC in Driver Signature Enforcement Mode (Search on Internet how to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8). After Booting into that Mode, Follow above Instructions.
IMPORTANT : BEFORE YOU PLAY AROUND, IT IS BETTER YOU TAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR " NVRAM " FOLDER FROM ROOT ==>> data ==>> nvram
COPY THE COMPLETE " nvram " FOLDER TO YOUR SD CARD AND KEEP A COPY IN YOUR PC.
THIS nvram FOLDER CONTAINS YOUR IMEI, WIFI MAC, SERIAL NUMBER AND OTHER IMPORTANT DATA.
1. Unpack the RAR archive to Somewhere in Your Computer (Me Extracted to a Folder in Desktop)
(You will find 4 Folders Inside the rar Named : modemdb, SP_Flash_Tool_NEW, SP_Flash_Tool_OLD, target_bin)
- Some Firmwares does not contain all the folders. So don't worry about that, Just the Important folder is target_bin.
2. Open " SP_Flash_Tool_OLD " Folder, There You Will Find a Blue Icon, Flash_tool.exe file
3. Double Click Flash_tool.exe (If you are using windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1 Right Click the Flash_tool.exe and Run As Administrator.
4. Then the Flashtool will Open up.. There you can Find Lots of Options.. Be careful, Do not Click any other Options until u get a knowledge about that, otherwise your Device will be Ruined..
5. Now Click the " Scatter-loading " In the Top Right Corner of the Tool, then Navigate to the Extracted Firmware Folder, and goto the target_bin, there you will find a file named " MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt " Select that file and Click " Open "
6. Make Sure " DA DL All with check sum " option is Ticked
** NOTE : If " FAC " is not selected, please tick the FAC option and click on the name " FAC " it will give you file explorer to select the FAC file
then select " FAC.img " file from the firmware folder. (This only applicable for A3000_A422_* and later firmwares)
7. Now Switch off the tablet, wait for 15 seconds And Prepare the USB cable, And Click " DOWNLOAD " (in case if you get any error messages when you click DOWNLOAD, then Please Click " FIRMWARE->UPGRADE " option) then wait 5 Seconds and Connect the USB cable to the Tablet. It will Start Flashing. A yellow Bar will appear, It will take 3 to 5 Minutes to Finish the flash Operation. Do not Disconnect until that. Finally A small Green Round Box Appear, That means Everything Success.. Now Disconnect the Cable and Start the Tablet
Android 4.2.2 Latest Firmware With All Languages & FUSE Partition
Firmware Released on 27th January 2014..
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A3000_A422_011_022_140127_WW_CALL_FUSE FIRMWARE
انقر هنا لتحميل أحدث البرامج الثابتة حزمة.
UPDATED Drivers (23rd February 2014) (Flash and ADB) : http://www.mediafire.com/download/juzwauwy9rx9yw6/Drivers_v1.2.zip
Latest Flash Tool : http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0lpbxp5fmuvpzu/SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1328.0.183.zip