[ROM][JDCTeam][6.0.1][16 November][Substratum] The Android Open Source Project MOB31K

Search This thread

smeroni68

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Milano
Hi all, I'm just change to this ROM yesterday
So far so good, just need to ask that does this ROM GPS is too sensitive? Since yesterday when i driving I'm using Waze, but then sometimes when it comes to complicated road the GPS will jumping around the road

Probably you do not mind that the GPS is giving only the coordinates... the navigation software interprete the coordinates and jump around... so nothing to do here!

s0ur0v

Aug 20, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 6
OnePlus 9
is Anyone facing unfortunately com.android.phone has stopped problem?
I am using this rom since 1st release with gravitybox . Everything was perfect. But recently i did a clean flash and after that i am keep facing this error

s0ur0v

Aug 20, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 6
OnePlus 9
@smeroni68 @-+BB+-

Guys.
"unfortunately com.androud.phone has stopped"
I got the error log below-

android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x11200c3
at android.content.res.Resources.getValue(Resources.java:1353)
at android.content.res.Resources.getBoolean(Resources.java:1079)
at android.content.res.XResources.getBoolean(XResources.java:660)
at com.qti.internal.telephony.dataconnection.QtiDcTracker.<init>(QtiDcTracker.java:102)
at com.qti.internal.telephony.QtiTelephonyPlugin.makeDcTracker(QtiTelephonyPlugin.java:94)
at com.android.internal.telephony.TelephonyPluginDelegate.makeDcTracker(TelephonyPluginDelegate.java:108)
at com.android.internal.telephony.cdma.CDMALTEPhone.<init>(CDMALTEPhone.java:94)
at com.android.internal.telephony.cdma.CDMALTEPhone.<init>(CDMALTEPhone.java:85)
at com.qti.internal.telephony.cdma.QtiCDMALTEPhone.<init>(QtiCDMALTEPhone.java:53)
at com.qti.internal.telephony.QtiTelephonyPlugin.makeCDMALTEPhone(QtiTelephonyPlugin.java:79)
at com.android.internal.telephony.TelephonyPluginDelegate.makeCDMALTEPhone(TelephonyPluginDelegate.java:140)
at com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneFactory.getCdmaPhone(PhoneFactory.java:251)
at com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneProxy.deleteAndCreatePhone(PhoneProxy.java:359)
at com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneProxy.phoneObjectUpdater(PhoneProxy.java:318)
at com.qti.internal.telephony.QtiPhoneProxy.handleMessage(QtiPhoneProxy.java:70)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:148)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5498)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:728)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:618)
at

Can you please help me to fix this problem.

Is there any specific reason why you want Android 6 and why exactly this ROM? Since it's very outdated.
Yes, there is such a reason - I have a phone with installed such a ROM. There are many installed app's and many made config's for them. I want to install the same ROM so I can restore EASY AND FAST as much as I can of them.

But I don't want to debate on this, so don't try to explain to me for existence of another ways :)

Thanks in advance !

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Yes, there is such a reason - I have a phone with installed such a ROM. There are many installed app's and many made config's for them. I want to install the same ROM so I can restore EASY AND FAST as much as I can of them.

But I don't want to debate on this, so don't try to explain to me for existence of another ways :)

Thanks in advance !
I guess when the apps you use will stop being working on old android versions (like already happening with some), then you will make this debate :p
Anyway, I hope you find the ROM. :cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ASPzpI6.png

SsGP4rj.png

The Android Open Source Project Marshmallow
    Brought to you by Jflte DevConnection Team

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

What is AOSP?
    AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps. Anyway to get a working system we ported some changes from Cyanogenmod and CodeAurora repos.
    Please do not ask for features to be added because we're not going to add more to keep this ROM small, fast and pure.

JDCTeam
    In alphabetical order:

Screenshots:

25jfvo4.jpg

23m3seb.jpg

Known issues
    • Performance issues with battery below 5%
    • DT2W Double Tap To Wake
    • You will tell us

Download
    ROM builds are hosted on RomHut

Installation

First time or clean install:
    1. Download the ROM from the link above
    2. Download GApps package for Marshmallow 6.0 (arm64)
    3. Download ThemeReady GApps package for MM (arm64)
    4. Put the zip files on your SDCard
    5. Reboot in Recovery
    6. Wipe Data / Factory Reset
    7. Optional: convert to F2FS
    8. Select "Install zip from SDCard"
    9. Choose AOSP ROM zip file
    10. Choose GApps zip file
    11. Choose TBO GApps zip file (needed for complete theming of some Gapps with OMS overlays)
    12. Flash
    13. Reboot system

Update over an existing previous AOSP MM build (manual update with TWRP):

1. Download updated build from the link above
    2. Put the zip files on your SDCard
    3. Reboot in TWRP Recovery
    4. Select "Install zip from SDCard"
    5. Choose AOSP ROM zip file
    6. Flash
    7. Reboot system

NOTE: the "dirty" flash to update an existing version DO NOT NEED any new re-flash of Gapps and TBO... integrated BackupTool during rom install will backup your gapps (already installed) and restore them after rom update!

NOTE: Stable version is dex-preoptimized, so do not wipe cache and Dalvik after rom flash!

General notes
    • Rom is pre-rooted and has SuperSU v2.78 integrated
      [*]Theming: rom has from this build the new SUBSTRATUM THEME ENGINE. Use the integrated Substratum app to apply OMS overlays (OverlaysManagerService). RRO layers will not work anymore...
      [*]Theming: to apply OMS overlays to some apps, you need also to flash TBO GoogleApps-ThemeReady-arm64-LP-MM-N-v26.0.zip right after your Gapps package from recovery. This means to be clear: ROM + GAPPS + TBO

Sources
    GitHub

Social
    Google+: JDCTeam Community
    YouTube: JDCTeam TV

Credits
    • JDCTeam
    • CyanogenMod
    • Google
    • MI5Devs
    • TeamSubstratum

Special thanks:
    • RomHut
    • gkkovacs - JDCTeam-Build01
    • azuziel - JDCTeam-Build02
    • Team Codefire - JDCTeam-Build03

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSP 6.0.1 for Xiaomi Gemini MI5, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 5

Contributors
    -+BB+-, smeroni68
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOSP-JF-MM

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Stable 9
    Stable Release Date: 2016-11-16

Created 2016-10-22
    Last Updated 2016-11-16
    Obviously 7.1 (as you can see on previous post link on S4).
    ... here we are guys...

Screenshot_20161121-080352.png

Screenshot_20161121-075005.png

Testing in progress... in the evening probably we will release AOSP N 7.1.0 for Mi5!... Stay tuned!

Xiaomi Mi5 Pro on AOSP 7.1.0 (JDC)
    Small delay on new AOSP 7.1.0...

During today tests of 7.1.0, an issue has popped up... hope we can fix fastly... so expect a small delay on first BETA release...

We will open a new thread for that new version. Will advise here when ready and online!! :D
    GENERAL INFORMATION ON THIS ROM

This project on AOSP code has started long time ago on our Team. Our main focus was S4 world with unified builds for most variants of GT-I9505 International phone.

Our code is open source and is located on our github's... one of them is for Aosp code.

Now is natural that members are moving to other phone models, and me and - +BB+- has pointed the Mi5.

Our code has been used for this build too, so this is why we released a STABLE version.

In our list is present the step to Aosp Nougat (already build in alpha version for S4 gsm phones)... need a bit of time and you will have here too... but before go ahead, let's fix MM code!!

Xiaomi Mi5 Pro on AOSP 6.0.1 (JDC)
    Just curious if the latest build has this patch https://github.com/arter97/android_frameworks_base/commit/35724b039e7a990950100354d01467c05756de37

November security update blocks xposed and this whitelists it

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Lol take it as a temporary solution until xposed problem is solved.
    I don't like it either.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

please reconsider it. a lot of people (including me) like pure aosp roms just because they can use xposed and have full compatibility with gravity box module and similars.. you don't like it, but anyone should be free to use whatever he/she prefers right? and that commit doesn't arm your rom at all so why don't include it?.. tia

... uhm... finally, your "prayer" has been listen... :D

https://github.com/AOSP-JF-MM/platf...mmit/14d3b646a9e040c44ceb51921a9ae10b3bb96229

No ETA please... next build will have it!!