[ROM] JellyBAM 10.2 (Android 4.3) | 2013-09-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresSanzH

May 23, 2013
Mérida
First of all, IM NOT THE CREATOR OF THIS ROM and i dont want to take any credit for this
Im just posting this rom on the thread so you guys can download and get some news about this awesome rom
ALL CREDITS GO TO TEAM BAM!!

So, here we go, standar responsibility warning

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed, your mobile running away from you, getting divorced because you got enthusiastic with the girl in the corner showing her off your kick ass android, having hemorrhoids because a flash went wrong, your android pet gets frustrated because you keep flashing stuff and punches you, the whole thing gets hot to the point where it melts everything it touches, a force close happening right when you're using an app to control the earth magnetic poles and creating havoc, etc etc. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if, you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

To Upgrade :

1.Boot to Recovery
2.do a nandroid backup (just in case)
3.wipe cache and dalvik
4.Flash the Jellybam rom zip from SD card
5.Reboot.

to install:
1.Reboot to recovery (4ext recommended) and do a nandroid (just in case)
2 -full wipe
3- Flash the rom (gapps included)
4 - reboot

DOWNLOAD LINKS
JellyBAM 10.2 Pyramid

OFFICIAL PAGE, SUPPORT AND CHANGELOG

PD: Default kernel works great, personally, i have not tested the rom with other kernel but you are free to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone