[ROM] JellyBean for Advent Vega / PoV Mobii Tegra and other P10AN01 clones

Search This thread

rpmccormick

Dec 1, 2008
OnePlus 7 Pro
Well, nobody else has posted it yet, so I figure I might as well do the honors...

For those of you who don't follow the action over at Tablet ROMs (you really should!), scanno has been working on Jelly Bean for our devices. Here is a copy of his post I will try to keep up to date:

scanno said:
Ok people... It is alpha so no guarantees

This ROM is not possible without EJTagle and Brucelee666. EJTagle did all the kernel and driver work... That is de most important work and makes this ROM work.!!!!

I have not time to write a big post. Will do that later.

Working:
- Almost everything
- Sound
- 90% used /10% free on /system so should be safe for people with NAND problems
- Skype is working. (at least skype test call)

Problems:
- Portrait mode is a problem still

scanno said:
This is alpha and for now only in CWM zip.

[Alpha 3]
CWM zip file : Link removed

Here is alpha 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?ahnt7ugoyxm1fhe

Alpha 1 was posted a while back as a preview in the VegaCream topic.

scanno said:
[Changelist]

Alpha 3:
- Rotation Fixed. Portrait mode is working correctly
- 3G files included... Sadly no 3G because of too old version of Huawei RIL. Need at least version 6 and we have version 4. So if anybody can get his / her hands on a newer version, please let us know.

Link to thread: TabletROMs VegaBean Thread

Link to section: TabletROMs Vega Forum

Enjoy!

NOTE: I'm sticking with VegaCream RC2 until this gets to beta (it is super stable and scanno said it will be the final version of VegaCream since he is now only working on JellyBean)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, nobody else has posted it yet, so I figure I might as well do the honors...

For those of you who don't follow the action over at Tablet ROMs (you really should!), scanno has been working on Jelly Bean for our devices. Here is a copy of his post I will try to keep up to date:

scanno said:
    Ok people... It is alpha so no guarantees

This ROM is not possible without EJTagle and Brucelee666. EJTagle did all the kernel and driver work... That is de most important work and makes this ROM work.!!!!

I have not time to write a big post. Will do that later.

Working:
    - Almost everything
    - Sound
    - 90% used /10% free on /system so should be safe for people with NAND problems
    - Skype is working. (at least skype test call)

Problems:
    - Portrait mode is a problem still

scanno said:
    This is alpha and for now only in CWM zip.

[Alpha 3]
    CWM zip file : Link removed

Here is alpha 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?ahnt7ugoyxm1fhe

Alpha 1 was posted a while back as a preview in the VegaCream topic.

scanno said:
    [Changelist]

Alpha 3:
    - Rotation Fixed. Portrait mode is working correctly
    - 3G files included... Sadly no 3G because of too old version of Huawei RIL. Need at least version 6 and we have version 4. So if anybody can get his / her hands on a newer version, please let us know.

Link to thread: TabletROMs VegaBean Thread

Link to section: TabletROMs Vega Forum

Enjoy!

NOTE: I'm sticking with VegaCream RC2 until this gets to beta (it is super stable and scanno said it will be the final version of VegaCream since he is now only working on JellyBean)