[ROM] JellyBean 'REVOLUTiON Light' V3 [1.12.2012] [Stock] [BatteryExtender Kernel]

Search This thread

ChoiceMC

Aug 10, 2011
Ljubljana
Grammar?!

Opps..!!!
Sorry for slow internet connections and grammer..;)

Hahahaa, don't worry about grammar, you make it up with this ROM! And the latest market update ;)

I'm glad to hear you will continue this work, and please - don't apologize for trying to have more of your personal life. We all have jobs and things in life. So it's enough for me to hear that you will work on it, if you have time :good:

I use this ROM as daily driver. I have tested other ROM's in between, but came back to REVOLUTION! ;)

Tnx for the reply & update, and have a nice day;)

brack11

Dec 4, 2008
Ljungskile
My battery work with this Rom 32,00 h and after this must put on charge.
The best Rom ever but l have same wish.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

Lucky you, I have to charge 2=3 times a day. Even without use, on standby it will take little over 25 hours to discharge. I had miuixxx 0.36 before and this was working over 5 hours screen time.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

xmixmaster

Oct 16, 2012
Preveza
Απ: [ROM] JellyBean 'REVOLUTiON Light' V3 [1.12.2012] [Stock] [BatteryExtender Kernel

Use battery calibrator and you will see change in battery life in 2 days also use intelidemand/sio 245mhz/960mhz and you are ok :)

fer14

May 23, 2012
Zagreb
Lucky you, I have to charge 2=3 times a day. Even without use, on standby it will take little over 25 hours to discharge. I had miuixxx 0.36 before and this was working over 5 hours screen time.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Buy a new battery and you'll see that it will take you so much. I bought 10 days ago, and here we take a lot of use from 1 day and 15 hours on average. Greeting.

caronaakk

Apr 10, 2011
ahmedabad
One of the great rom for good ui good battery life good performence..

Great work

Reactions: fer14

brack11

Dec 4, 2008
Ljungskile
Buy a new battery and you'll see that it will take you so much. I bought 10 days ago, and here we take a lot of use from 1 day and 15 hours on average. Greeting.

But my battery is good! I have had miuixxx 5h 12m and there was 3% left, it happened a week ago, then miuixxx died on me, couldnt boot so I decided to try something else. I'm on CM7.2 now, from the first day I\ve got three and a half hours, bad of course but now, a few days it comes very close to 5. but thank you for support, I'm a bit disappointed in stock now but know that cm is the best for my phone. Well, not exactly tru though, I still want to try stock. I dont know if it's the same for Ace but I also have SGS2 and stock camera is way better, I never tried Ace stock camera though, so, will rest a few days and start flashing again. :eek:

fer14

May 23, 2012
Zagreb
But my battery is good! I have had miuixxx 5h 12m and there was 3% left, it happened a week ago, then miuixxx died on me, couldnt boot so I decided to try something else. I'm on CM7.2 now, from the first day I\ve got three and a half hours, bad of course but now, a few days it comes very close to 5. but thank you for support, I'm a bit disappointed in stock now but know that cm is the best for my phone. Well, not exactly tru though, I still want to try stock. I dont know if it's the same for Ace but I also have SGS2 and stock camera is way better, I never tried Ace stock camera though, so, will rest a few days and start flashing again. :eek:

Hello!
Here I get, I'll take a picture of the battery life on this rom and stick to see how much I use mobile internet, calls and messages. I used CM 7.2 Rom with Democracy Blackhawk non OC kernel and I replaced the battery did not last 2 hours of active use, and if I'd kept mobile for calls would last and one day, but as soon as he started doing something with the phone immediately to the flat after a few minutes. New battery in this rom Revolution surprised me, but it's not CM 7.x Rom. Is stock Rom.

Attachments

• Battery.png
    Battery.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Reactions: KranTi

golfgtiedition30

Dec 2, 2012
Sony Xperia Z
Samsung Galaxy Ace II
For a long time ive been using cm7 roms.
But today i thought id try a stock rom.
This rom is awesome. Excelent battery life,fast and very stable.
I think ill be using this for a long time!

One question though. Has anyone got any links for different themes for this rom ?

Thanks again guys,thanks button pressed :thumbup:

KranTi

Sep 9, 2012
yavatmal
For a long time ive been using cm7 roms.
But today i thought id try a stock rom.
This rom is awesome. Excelent battery life,fast and very stable.
I think ill be using this for a long time!

One question though. Has anyone got any links for different themes for this rom ?

Thanks again guys,thanks button pressed :thumbup:

Thanks..
I am working on it again..:D

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011
Hi to all, I will be back and working on a update soon. Sorry I have been away so long had lots going on in my own life but now things are good. Now just need to wait for my internet to get connected.

All the best moley team REVOLUTiON

If any 1 needs any help with this rom I am here and I will help so just send me a PM and I will help. And then when back online with internet on my PC I will start to dev this rom again.

Sent from my XT890 (RAZR I) running stock 4.1.2

Last edited:

fer14

May 23, 2012
Zagreb
Hello! I saw that you were in the beginning for this great rom and if you continued with Kranti work on V4. He'd make some suggestions that could be incorporated or try if possible. First the installed power extender menu screenshot. 2. Make incorporate support for the selection of Cwm recovery or TWRP. and keep the battery kernel non Rt. All the best!

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011
Hello! I saw that you were in the beginning for this great rom and if you continued with Kranti work on V4. He'd make some suggestions that could be incorporated or try if possible. First the installed power extender menu screenshot. 2. Make incorporate support for the selection of Cwm recovery or TWRP. and keep the battery kernel non Rt. All the best!

For screen shot as this rom has a stock base try hold power button and home at the same time of 1 second and it should take a screen shot. I can't try this as my ace is dead so any work I do kranti will try first on his ace. So can you let me know if this works

Thanks all the best moley

P.s I have spoken to my new inter net provider and I have been told I will be sent a appointment for install within the next 4 weeks so bear with me and I will do as much as I can till I have the net at home as mobile net is slow where I live

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: fer14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE:
    Now I dont have the device So I cant update the Rom.
    If any dev intrested for this project Plz let me know..:D
    Just PM me..
    REVOLUTiON Light V3

Presenting the Another Version Of REVOLUTiON Light Rom from the Team REVOLUTiON for Lovely Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 stock lovers.
    Thanks to Give Such A responce To V1 And V2. Here Are Presenting V3.
    In This Version I Added The Package For Extreme Performance.
    You Will Get Extreme Level Of Smoothness And Battery.
    Its Taken More Than Thousands Of Clicks To Make This For You Guys so
    Recommended to Hit THANKS Button..it Just Your One Thanks Will Gives Us Boost To Work Better..
    So Dont Forget To Hit THANKS when You Download This Rom..:thumbup:

Enjoy The Smoothness of The Rom.......

Features:-

*Fully JB Themed (Thanx to SpaceCaker)

*JB Statusbar

*JB Home Preview

*New Ringtones

*JB Animations

*JB Bootanimation

*Added More Transeperancy

*Note Style Lockscreen

*Xperia Fonts as default

*Based on SGSll JB Theme

*Also Use Stock 2.3.6 XWKT3

*Extremely Smooth UI Than Ever Before

*Hack Hosts

*Swipe To Clear Notification Mod

*Notification Toggle Mode

*Additional Build.Prob Tweaks

*Memory Tweaks

*OOM Priorities For Higher Multitasking

*Big Photo While Calling

*Preloaded GApps

*Enhancement Tweaks

*Xperia Launcher is set as Default

*Better Customization For Launcher

*Smoothness Increment Tweak (Extreme Level)

*Advance Signal Tweaks Added

*Advance Battery Tweaks Added

*Advance Sound Boost Tweaks

*Hyper Speed Boost And Stability

*CRT

*Fast Net (added tweaks For 2G And 3G)

*Tweaks For Increase Gaming Performance

*Video Streaming Tweaks

*Image Quality Tweaks

*Better Performance Tweaks For Stability

*A Last Long Battery Life

*Battery Jumping Problem FIXED

*Task Killer Tweaks

*Very Less Ram Uses

*Battery Extender Kernel For Batttery Enhancement

*Smooth Scroll Tweaks

*SSLauncher Removed

*D2EXT Script Removed

*Also FIXED some Miner Bugs

*And More..

Bugs:-

Recieptants Number and Name Are Fade Colour In Massaging. (Minor Bug)
    Other..?
    Tell Me Here Or PM me If you Find Anywhere..

Credits:-

*SpaceCaker For JB Theme

*LibiSC For Kernel

*Androguide.fr For Some Scripts

*Google

*XDA Developers

Created By

KranTi

-Team REVOLUTiON

PM Me If I Forgot You..

NOTE:-

Please Flash This Rom At Your Own Risk.
    We Are Not Responsible For Any Brickedge..
    Follow The Insructions Of Flashing The ROM For Avoid Such A Stupid Thing like Bricked..

Downloads:-

V3: *NEW* http://www.mediafire.com/?0igc6q1fdnz3dv3

V2: http://www.mediafire.com/?znhy9ejrhur4v2b
    Need EXT Partition.

V1: http://www.mediafire.com/?d415kegm62dk6ky

Read Features For Changelog..

Installation:-

Copy Zip To SD Card,
    Reboot Into Recovery,
    Wipe Data/Factory Reset,
    Wipe Cache Partition,
    Wipe Dalvic Cache
    Format SD-EXT
    Format System
    Install Zip From SD Card,
    Flash It,
    Reboot.

First Boot May Take More Than 10 Min.
    Please Wait To Finish..
    If the Screen Stuck On Boot, Just Remove The Battery And Insert Again, Reboot.

Read This:-

We are doing this As a Hobby..So Please Dont Ask For More.
    Updates Will Come After A Successful Test And Ready To Publish..
    Dont Report As Spam Keep Thread Clean..

:good: Dont Forget To Hit "THANKS" if You Like My Work :good:
    Hi to all I will soon be back and I think it will so be time for me to do a update
    An Important msg to all users:

Total Downloads 699.
    Total Thanks 19.

Please use 'THANKS' button.
    Because it gives us a potential to work on..
    Its not getting money to us and not charge to you for pressing 'THANKS' and also it is not our job of making roms, doing this just for Hobby.
    So please Give Some Hands To Work On This Project.
    Thank you.

Sent From S-series ReVOlUTiON Ultimate Rom.
    GT-S5830.
    An Important msg to all users:

Total Downloads 699.
    Total Thanks 19.

Please use 'THANKS' button.
    Because it gives us a potential to work on..
    Its not getting money to us and not charge to you for pressing 'THANKS' and also it is not our job of making roms, doing this just for Hobby.
    So please Give Some Hands To Work On This Project.
    Thank you.

Sent From S-series ReVOlUTiON Ultimate Rom.
    GT-S5830.

this is true i have received not 1 thanks for this rom or help i give and as you know kranti.ace i have something in motion for this rom and just waiting for some testing and feed back as my ace is broken at the moment. Like you kranti.ace im not after any money just some appreciation would be nice.

And yes there is no reason that a user should have to say thanks but at the same time there is no rule that say kranti.ace my self or any other developer have to up-load and share the roms we build, mod and update we choose to do so, so just a bit of appreciation now and then would not go a miss and remember with no devs there will be no roms, And no roms = the stock os from Samsung with no mod or tweeks and how many users would like that!!

devs ask user to say thanks but user ask devs for so much more!!!