& please enjoy!!!
4091454001_693d076654_o.png
_
4091453925_90ed7794a4_o.png
_
4092217966_037fa8d101_o.png
_
4091453939_a3834c2c0c_o.png

thanks to Drizzy,MLIGN, Ma3stro, Thankm3later, Cyanogen, Maxisima, JAC, Stericson, Twisted, Ccyrowski, Barak, AndroidSpin, @allroid_org, and the XDA community! you all Rock!

**For People with existing Versions that just need to upgrade, all you have to do is put the new JesterBlur-vX.X.X-Upgrade.Zip on your SD card and flash. thats it! No wipe and, its just like a full install just faster. ***You "Will" need to setup again like a new install*** so backup your apps!!!

now... your going to need the following:
>Root
>3 partitions (Currently i have 128/512)
>Latest Radio 26i
>Amon_Ra v1.6.2 recovery or higher
>Haykuro's SPL <-- otherwise you get Xbin error on flash
>Some Smarts :eek: lol

**For a new Flash from another Rom.....
This requires a wipe...
alt-w - wipe
alt-x command prompt...
#mount -o rw /system/sd
#rm -rf /system/sd/*
#reboot recovery

Then...
alt-w wipe again
then alt-f repair ext filesystems
Flash! Good!

JesterBlur is not in themes because hero roms boot loop
when you apply the update to them.

Change Log
v1.2.6
:Updated Phone - Similar to MotoBlur look!
:updated wallpapers
:fixed VoiceSearch FC's
:Optimized Png's
:MotoBlur Default Wallpaper
:Audio Recording fixed
:Updated Mail
:Updated Clock
:Removed Teeter
:Removed Set CPU
:Warez Free

v1.2.0
4040042896_8465dd7023_o.png
_
4040042838_1e00fb4f33_o.png

:Updated Ringtones, Notifications, and Alarm Sounds
:Market working <--thanks Maxisima
:Full Flash for new users not running JesterBlur
:Happy Halloween!!! >:) :D

V1.1.5
:Overhauled Rosie w/ all new images
:moded all apk`s associated with setup
:removed QuickOffice
:Full LED`s
:HomeScreen Buttons work!
:New Dial Pad
:Opening Blur Animated Boot Sequence
:Factory Ringtones

V1.1.0
:Updated HTC Sync with blur images
:Updated Mail with Blur Tray Icon
:Added Blur Animations! Yay!
:Added Quick Office
:Added Weather Widgets <--like my newest screenshot
:Led's Still dont work <-- this hero is different than the others so, will fix it soon!
:MT3G Users reporting that its working excelent! Thanks TeCH NiNJa,wicked_beav,solaresdonis & XxKOLOHExX keep us posted on MT3G status

V1.0.5
:updated all images in all APK's that i could
:Custom Made Tray Handles w/Floating Buttons (just for looks)
:Removed HTC Sync
:custom LockScreen w/ moto logo
:Custom In-Call Screen with Blur Look
:Added Blur Wallpapers
: Modified GMail status notification to have a RED "@" and white background
:Fixed FC on Wallpaper Gallery
:Fixed FC on People
:For the most part is great for everyday use, my testers say is pretty stable:)
:Works both in Portrait and Landscape perfectly When using keyboard
:Tested on G1 - Magic users report if it works, i don't have a mytouch myself.

will still work on getting bluetooth working in future updates. again this is experimental but is stable for daily use!

Mytouch Users with Wifi Issues.. Download JesterBlur-Wifi-fix-MT3G.zip

Disclaimer....
"I am not responsible for any bricks or any damages done to your phone"

Make Sure you fully understand what the heck your doing before you download and flash!

Enjoy!
JesterBlur v1.2.6
JesterBlur v1.2.6 For Existing v1.2.5 users

PandoraBlur v1.0.2

4181853093_5247d4c1fd_o.png
_
4181853513_6c2b8033ca_o.png
_
4182615358_5675289500_o.png
_
4185456153_a001273c25_o.png
_
4184991309_c648e6e922_o.png
_
4181853251_00f2875d17_o.png

Enjoy!
JesterDroids PandoraBlur v1.0.2

Last edited:

jesterdroid

Jul 28, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.myspace.com
Yeah, some screenshots would be nice. I also noticed that you said you had some blur apks. Does it include any of the blur widgets or no?

i fixed the prolem.. now the screen shots are there :D
nope no widgets. just the basic stuff like mail, launcher "BlurHome.apk" and other stuff but not any of the "Happenings" stuff.. hopefully we get that soon enough :confused: we'll see.. enjoy!

Jester

TeCH NiNJa

Aug 16, 2009
Hawaii
Any fellow MT3G users tested this out yet? Any thoughts? I'm downloading now and will try it out and let you guys know what's up with it.

okay i have it up and running on my mt3g. so far so good and its running pretty smooth. kind of in my opinion feels like akirahs 3.0 with blur theme in a way but with a hero twist! very odd but quite interesting. takes a lil while for it to start picking up, but other than that i like it. very well done for your first run i must say. tether works and thats what matters to me the most. as for everything else i havent gone throught he whole rom although it seems that everything ive messed with works! i think ill run it for a while and give you some "longer" term feed back. all in all dude you did very well on this! keep up the good work!

jesterdroid

Jul 28, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.myspace.com
okay i have it up and running on my mt3g. so far so good and its running pretty smooth. kind of in my opinion feels like akirahs 3.0 with blur theme in a way but with a hero twist! very odd but quite interesting. takes a lil while for it to start picking up, but other than that i like it. very well done for your first run i must say. tether works and thats what matters to me the most. as for everything else i havent gone throught he whole rom although it seems that everything ive messed with works! i think ill run it for a while and give you some "longer" term feed back. all in all dude you did very well on this! keep up the good work!

Thanks man! i appreciate it! i was up for days till morning working on it. i will get the animations going hopefully in the next few versions, so gimme feedback with MT3G and let me know!

jesterdroid

Jul 28, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.myspace.com
ok then i have a question. what files would i have to push/pull in order for it to work?

actually i have them now, so since ive been up all night i will get me a few hours sleep and when i get up i will have another update with animations and also LED's :) yeah! i will make sure not to flood you guys with tons of versions just blur is so new that is why it took me a whole week before i finally release to you today!

phantom574

Sep 14, 2008
actually i have them now, so since ive been up all night i will get me a few hours sleep and when i get up i will have another update with animations and also LED's :) yeah! i will make sure not to flood you guys with tons of versions just blur is so new that is why it took me a whole week before i finally release to you today!

Thank you Sir You enjoy your sleep

cidica

Aug 9, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I take it the Bluetooth will not work on the G1's correct? looks very nice but bluetooth is a major thing for me sadly if it's not working it's a bust :/ Should just upgrade and get a mt3g and be done with it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Originally Posted by zole2112
    Do you know the terminal commands for installing these, I'm at work, can't adb...Thank you!
    once the files are downloaded then go to
    terminal..
    $su <---- allow if you havnt already
    #cd /sdcard/download
    #ls <--- to get a directory and file names you are looking for
    #cp whatever.apk /system/sd/app <-- for both
    thats it.. should be in the app tray

hope this helps

Jester:D

on second thought.. yeah.. you cannot without adb.. sorry.. well anyone else can use that method to get other APK's to the phone from the Sdcard without adb or command prompt from recovery. sorry dude...

Let me see if i can make a quick update file.