Senior Recognized Developer
- Oct 19, 2009
Hey guys didn't look to well to see if somebody did this or not lol but mine is uploading !! Listing what i did now enjoy
- - Rooted Latest SuperSU (Thanks Chainfire for being AWESOME !!)
- - init.d support
- - Busybox Latest Compiled from Cyanogenmod
- - Zipaligned with latest android-sdk tools
- - Updated all the market apps (Placed them in data/app so you can uninstall if you like )
- - Sqllite Database Defrag on boot
- - Forced GPU Rendering
- - Synergy ext4 Tweaks (Pack a lunch on flash it has to properly align and takes a bit)
- - Updated all the market apps
- - Added build.prop edit to unlock Wifi Tether ( Didn't test yet my phone isn't active )
- - Turned off logging in build.prop and mns.xml
- - Upgraded to 5MB, 1MB and 500K mms values
- - Added a few build prop edits for smoother scrolling
- - init.d script to increase write speed for sd card
- - init.d script to fix facebook pics (Thanks Jan)
- - Lots more i will list after my 2hr nap fml
Firmware Updates: (Thanks Haus for op )
These must be flashed through fastboot/hboot on a device with S-OFF.
Important: Always make sure the MD5 matches and if you get any errors while updating immediately delete all copies of the zip and re-download it.
Latest Firmware Without Recovery, Boot(kernel) or hBoot - Updated 8/29/12 - This includes the new radio, PRI update and a few others.
2.13.651.1 Firmware (MD5:ff6b5189991f8bf4c0f6462e9949dea8 )
Latest Firmware Without Recovery or Boot (Kernel) - Updated 8/29/12 - This includes the new hboot, radio, PRI update and a few others.
2.13.651.1 Firmware (MD5:38c75032d4f20b72925fd9a4be411654 )