[ROM] July 08 [Desire HD/Inspire 4G] StarDroid 3.2.2 3D Edition

Search This thread

wwfc

Nov 6, 2010
High Wycombe, England
WIFI has gone totally mental today. I have full signal strength but I can't load any web pages, load fb, market etc. It's strange its just happened today. Can't get to a comp atm so can't download 3.1 as my data connection on phone is way too unstable as orange have crap coverage where I live :/

Sent from my Desire HD on Stardroid 3.0.4

cstayton

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Waite Park, MN.
WIFI has gone totally mental today. I have full signal strength but I can't load any web pages, load fb, market etc. It's strange its just happened today. Can't get to a comp atm so can't download 3.1 as my data connection on phone is way too unstable as orange have crap coverage where I live :/

I have seen this once or twice myself, it seems to happen when the battery is less than 15% so check your power settings see if lowering the power management threshold to like 10% helps let me know

wwfc

Nov 6, 2010
High Wycombe, England
It's working again now. I turned off WiFi, switched airplane mode on/off and then turned WiFi back on and hey presto it works. I had over 80% battery when it happened so I don't think its that. Btw OP the mirror won't work :p dammit

cstayton

Mar 5, 2011
Waite Park, MN.
It's working again now. I turned off WiFi, switched airplane mode on/off and then turned WiFi back on and hey presto it works. I had over 80% battery when it happened so I don't think its that. Btw OP the mirror won't work :p dammit

good let me know if it continues to happen i did remove the wifi fix so maybe that i need to put it back.

yea hotfile was f'd up yesterday so i tried a different mirror i'll see if i can find a better mirror site today

cstayton

Mar 5, 2011
Waite Park, MN.
good let me know if it continues to happen i did remove the wifi fix so maybe that i need to put it back.

yea hotfile was f'd up yesterday so i tried a different mirror i'll see if i can find a better mirror site today

hotfile is still messed up, i just verified the mirror works for me, if anyone has a way or is willing to mirror this for let let me know.

cstayton

Mar 5, 2011
Waite Park, MN.
If by chance anyone tries my NoSense version if you could send me some screenshots that would be helpful, i neglected to take some while i tested it out before posting and really don't want to reflash it right now .

thanks,

g3ismeee

Apr 29, 2011
PORTLAND
No sorry, since this is technically a desire hd ROM with inspire support I have my threads here but this ROM works perfectly for either device.

OK. A lot of devs cross post over there if they support the Inspire also. Thought it might get you some more traffic if you did :). I also notice a lot of "Desire" devs post there but don't spend a lot of time on the thread, if that is what concerns you. There's a pretty big community over there, and for sure not everyone has the inkling of the time to be checking over here too for stuff :). I found out by "word of mouth" so to speak. Planning on flashing this when I get some time :).

cstayton

Mar 5, 2011
Waite Park, MN.
OK. A lot of devs cross post over there if they support the Inspire also. Thought it might get you some more traffic if you did :). I also notice a lot of "Desire" devs post there but don't spend a lot of time on the thread, if that is what concerns you. There's a pretty big community over there, and for sure not everyone has the inkling of the time to be checking over here too for stuff :). I found out by "word of mouth" so to speak. Planning on flashing this when I get some time :).

Thanks, I took your advice and also posted this in the Inspire 4G android development section.

Reactions: g3ismeee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    title.png

I'm placing this note here so everyone can see it: IF YOU DOWNLOAD MY ROM VIA Rom Manager that is fine, BUT do not allow or use Rom Manager to install it, once the download is complete just reboot your phone into recovery and then do the full wipe and then choose install from sdcard, browse out to where Rom Manager stores its downloads and choose the rom there. Apparently Rom Manager has some issues with installing Roms although I have never had a problem with it at all.

screenshot.png
    screenshot_1.png
    screenshot_2.png
    screenshot_3.png

Release Information

For an all new experience with StarDroid ROM's go here for the download
    StarDroid ELF v1.0.0

Version 3.2.2 is fast and stable with increased battery life and revolutionary performance tweaking methods all of which are handled within the boot.img itself, bogomips rating at 1.31mhz OC is 1955 almost double the stock RUU 2.50.405.2. yes there are a few bugs I'm Sure one of which is listed below. Please report any bugs back to this thread so that I can look into resolving them for you.

There are several Custom Roms build from the new RUU 2.50.405.2 so we have choices and flavors galor, this is the most stable of my releases and outside of major issues I don't believe there will be any additional full builds, I will release patches ands mods/bug fixes as they are made available. I will continue to support this release for some time.​

Change Log
    NANDROID!! NANDROID!!
    V3.2.2 Final Release available now download below
    Will format system, data, and cache MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP FIRST!
    New Kernel - RCMIX3D_v4.4.3_OC1.6_UV_EXT4
    Most Sense 3.0 optimized for better clarity and performance
    Some icons resized
    All PNG images optimized
    Framework is now pure 2.50.405.2
    Framework optimized
    Auto Install of backed up apps (place all apps from /data/app in /sdcard/autoinstall before flashing)
    Zipaligned on boot
    All apps updated to current
    New boot animation and branded Lock Ring (yea cheezy i know)
    WiFi on boot fixed (depends on custom kernel) can take up to 2 minutes to engage on boot, I have no idea why this happens or how to fix it.
    Includes all previous version fixes, enhancements and changes.

V3.2.1
    Reverted to original kernel by klquicksall v4.4.0
    Updated HTC Facebook
    Added HTC Friendstream
    Updated HTC Friendstream Widget
    Fixed Quick Settings
    Fixed Inspire H+ and 5 Bar status icon

V3.2.0 Available via Rom Manager
    Voice Dialer
    sdcard performance tweaks
    New Quick Settings menu
    HTCFacebook
    New Kernel LeeDroid v3.2.0
    wifi connect on boot fixed

I have added a download link below for the content needed if you want to modify or create themes for my ROM using the UOT Kitchen

Known Bugs
    You tell me?

Thanks to those who helped
    klquicksall - for the excellent kernel
    seo - for all the sense 3.0 components
    dsixda - for the kitchen
    LeeDroid - for the Advanced Power Menu fix and kernel
    and of course to everyone else who I may have forgotten to mention, without the hard work and knowlege of the devs on this site custom roms would be nearly impossible to build.

How to Flash
    If you are coming from 3.0.x no full wipe is needed
    Coming from all other Roms Full wipe is required
    You must have ext4 clockwork recovery

NO LONGER SUPPORTED​

___________________________________________________​
    StarDroid NoSense has been removed, it is to buggy to flash and right now I don't have much more time to work on it, I will look at including a NoSense Script to flash on top of the 3D Edition for those that want the NoSense experience.

Links of interest​
    How to install a custom ROM on HTC inspire

What is clockwork recovery and how to use it

If you are having problems installing my ROM's try the steps below, this should get you up and going.
    1. Reboot into recovery and do a "Wipe data/Factory reset"
    2. Go to the Mounts menu item and choose to format system, data and cache
    3. Choose "Install Update from sdcard", browse to where you stored my ROM and select it.
    4. REMEMBER!! if you are coming from any other dev's ROM you must do a full wipe including the data partition before installing my ROM. You must also have ext4 recovery 3.0.26 or above. DO Not flash the NoSense rom over the top of the Sense rom do a wipe first.

Recommended Radio 12.54.60.25U_26.09.04.11_M2

If you want the HTC Twitter and 3D widget download the addins zip attachment and flash via recovery.​
    StarDroid 3.2.1 3d Editionit is top of evolution or still there will be a continuation of fantastic rum?

updated rom to 3.2.2

Thanks, I took your advice and also posted this in the Inspire 4G android development section.
    So users that have installed this Rom please chime in and confirm if WiFi is working?

Im seriously considering flashing this and rocking it on my phone :D

wifi should work just fine, does have a minor bug that after reboot you need to reconnect but other than that it works great.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone