[ROM][KAGURA] Crdroid Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Erwin Abs

Feb 19, 2017
Indonesia
Redmi Note 8
ill wait for your update, i can test it :)

btw, I'm wondering if you have a fix for the latest crDroidAndroid-9.0-20201212-kagura-v5.12.zip you upload. because the microphone is not working

ill wait for your update, i can test it :)

btw, I'm wondering if you have a fix for the latest crDroidAndroid-9.0-20201212-kagura-v5.12.zip you upload. because the microphone is not working.
Dm me need test crdroid A11

pmt1506

Apr 15, 2021
are the bugs such as microphone issue or camera thing fixed yet ? i'm looking forward to seeing somebody reply this comment xD

Reactions: Datvo09

Original_Psykora

Apr 30, 2021
Im having issues getting past the bootloader.
ive wiped cache, data, storage, etc. a number of times, tried different file systems, reflashed the rom, reflashed the kernel (KERNEL_F8332_41.3.A.2.192_CLEAN), reflashed twrp 3.4.0-kagura), and so on. I'm not sure what exactly I'm getting wrong.
perhaps the kernel I'm using isnt the one intended, but after looking at the github kernel link, I cant say I know just exactly what I'm looking at there (looks like a mess of kernel components, none of which are compiled into a single file, and I don't think the intention was to compile the whole thing and flash it, so therefor I'm rather lost on github).
I'm in desperate need of help here. this whole thing has been a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOAD ROM

First time installing crDroid to your ENTER-PHONE-NAME, or coming from another ROM: <--THESE MAY NEED UPDATING FOR YOUR PARTICULAR DEVICE; BE THOROUGH IN INSTRUCTIONS-->

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
    1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip <--& vendor img, if applicable--> to your device
    2) Boot into Recovery
    3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
    4) Flash ROM
    8) Flash gapps
    9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
    The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running the included kernel
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Thanks to:
    - Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

DONATE

XDA:DevDB Information
    Crdroid, ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ

Contributors
    Erwin Abs, Sjll, Olivier
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Kernel Source : https://github.com/sony-msm8996

Version Information

Created 2020-10-01
    Last Updated 2020-10-15
    I have tried your roms but each rom has its missing apps!

1.PixelExperience_kagura-9.0-20201211-1120-UNOFFICIAL.zip
    missing apps : call, message, camera ... I don't know maybe more apps missing or does not work!

2.AospExtended-v6.7-kagura-20201208-1654-UNOFFICIAL.zip
    missing apps ; camera ...dont try using other camera apps it wont work.
    awww. so sad, im testing this latest rom and I'm loving it. so sad that it don't support gcam. but anyway its great from. ill test this latest and report if any bugs :) thanks :) hope that in no time it this phone will have stable ROM AOSP 10 or 11 that support Gcam :)
    A10/A11 Still WIP,
    are the bugs such as microphone issue or camera thing fixed yet ? i'm looking forward to seeing somebody reply this comment xD