|ROM|★KANGAPOP v2.5★|►LOLLIPOP GPE◄|FEB.27.15|★

Search This thread

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
This means that since it isn't a TW rom , it means the camera doesn't have all the fancy things correct ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

i believe the tw camera can work, but i haven't tested it don't trust me.. i know the Samsung file manager works, I got that far :good:

ok, guys I cant even read I need to sleep badly... PM me if u need me and thanks guys!!

J

jetlitheone

Touchwiz camera works but is only half functional

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jlp2185

Sep 26, 2009
This is totally not a knock on the rom or the work you've done iB4STiD, but I just thought I'd mention that the Bluetooth 4.0/LE isn't yet working (at least according to my fitbit app), so if you're relying on it, stick with the stock based roms for the time being.

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
This is totally not a knock on the rom or the work you've done iB4STiD, but I just thought I'd mention that the Bluetooth 4.0/LE isn't yet working (at least according to my fitbit app), so if you're relying on it, stick with the stock based roms for the time being.

nah not at all,I hear ya!. stock has it pros n cons, last nexus we had 3g+, next lte, and as android moves on I think we all have alot to look forward to.. :good:

kydkupa

May 29, 2010
Raleigh
Lets see if you guys can help me out here. I ran the build for Sammobile and my device would run hot and android system would the main battery drain. Its doing it here as well. Also my device, when in idle drops wifi connection. What could it be? Here's some pics

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Changing Build Prop to correctly identify my phone?

First of all - thank you - I have been waiting to get the four way reboot on this - I do have a quick question about Build Prop

What if any downside is there to changing the build prop so that programs and aps recognize my phone as an SGH I337 versus the 9505G that it does now ?

How do I go about doing that? I thought I had read a post that offered something you could push via ADB to your build prop that modified it but for the life of my I can't find it - and I wasn't sure if it was bad or good to do this?

Any suggestions?

J

jetlitheone

I'm pretty sure everybody hates the delay on the home button anyway to fix the delay just like the S voice I'm touch wiz

No, the delay is because its waiting to see if you're going to double tap it.

You'd have to reconfigure the button presses and wait time from the system a.k.a idk how to do that xD

vigilante.zen

May 30, 2013
Wait..... didnt I pour my heart out to you once already.... what could be better than MDOB or Goldeneye...... then comes Kangabean! Do you have a life outside of modding these phone OS's? <==== J/k on that keep up the amazing work.

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
First of all - thank you - I have been waiting to get the four way reboot on this - I do have a quick question about Build Prop

What if any downside is there to changing the build prop so that programs and aps recognize my phone as an SGH I337 versus the 9505G that it does now ?

How do I go about doing that? I thought I had read a post that offered something you could push via ADB to your build prop that modified it but for the life of my I can't find it - and I wasn't sure if it was bad or good to do this?

Any suggestions?

you should be fine... use esfile explorer to change the build prop.. if you have any problems.. i'll make an add-on zip let me know!

No, the delay is because its waiting to see if you're going to double tap it.

You'd have to reconfigure the button presses and wait time from the system a.k.a idk how to do that xD

i'll look into that :good:

I'm trying to download but it keeps saying no mirrors found?

NVM.. A mirror just popped up downloading now
Sent from my Omega AT&T S4

:good:

Wait..... didnt I pour my heart out to you once already.... what could be better than MDOB or Goldeneye...... then comes Kangabean! Do you have a life outside of modding these phone OS's? <==== J/k on that keep up the amazing work.

lol, thanks man!!.. :p

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
you should be fine... use esfile explorer to change the build prop.. if you have any problems.. i'll make an add-on zip let me know!

Thanks - but that's just it - I want to change the Build Prop but I am not sure exactly how to do it - if you can post the file I need to push using ES FILE or if you know, tell me where to find it - I will do that - If you have a file we can flash - that would be absolutely awesome.

Let me know what to do -

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com

Thanks - but that's just it - I want to change the Build Prop but I am not sure exactly how to do it - if you can post the file I need to push using ES FILE or if you know, tell me where to find it - I will do that - If you have a file we can flash - that would be absolutely awesome.

Let me know what to do -

i'll make ya an update zip... brb

here ya go... download

Last edited:
Reactions: mocsab

johnnybrav0

Jun 2, 2009
iB4STiD just wanted to say thanks for all you do man. I've been following your rom and love each and every single one. Also much appreciated on how fast you reply to everyone here. Just wanted to shout out and say thanks for all your hard work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GbPaIoE.png

Features
    - android 5.0, official LRX21P GPE, zip aligned, rooted, supersu, busybox, user removable gapps, aroma installer, init.d
    - kangapop init.d script, adaway, cabinet manager, home button lag fix, misc buildprop tweaks, pics 2 sdcard option
    - material design gallery app, rom self cleaning every 7 days, sqlite3, sqlite3 runs every 7 days, zipalign init.d script
    - h+ network display, zipalign script runs once every 4 days, ambient display added to settings/display, adblocking
    - material design root explorer, material design music player, oneplusone dsp audio, chronus weather widget
    - sms with quick reply, glove mode option, dialer voicemail working, lollipop boot animation memory leak fix
    - autostart app control via settings, extended reboot menu baked in, flashable addons can be found in post #2
    - many customizable sms options, supersu control via /settings/security, adaway control via /settings/tools header
    - autostarts control via /settings/tools header, custom extended reboot icons, dark material and light material themes
    - removed lockscreen carrier text, clean!,fast!,stable! and close to stock, more to come!

Aroma Options
    - choose kangapop full or slim
    - choose dark or light material theme
    - choose camera silent or with sound
    - choose launcher google,apex,nova
    - choose browser chrome or aosp w/sync
    - choose dpi stock,439,445
    - choose kernel stock, googy max, alucard
    - choose pics 2 sdcard or stock
    - choose onscreen nav buttons or onscreen & psychical home button or bypass
    - choose oneplusone maxx dsp audio or bypass
    - choose glove mode or bypass
    - choose 3minit battery mod or bypass

Removable Apps
    - cabinet file manager, google music, chronus, can be uninstalled just like playstore apps
    - most google apps can be uninstalled just like playstore apps

Faq
    - READ THIS B4 YOU FLASH THIS ROM!!
    - Q&A SECTiON FOUND HERE!
    - ADDITIONAL INFO HERE

Rom
    - DOWNLOAD ROM HERE
    - CHANGELOGS!
    MD5 f9942f4d0c975c995e3d7897c604dade

DONATIONS ARE NEVER REQUIRED! BUT THEY ARE VERY APPRECIATED!!
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO MY PROJECTS CLiCK HERE:good:​
    READ THiS!!

Rom Information!

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME IS STABILITY, THAT COMES FIRST!, BEFORE MODS AND FEATURES,
    NEXT IS SPEED AND FLUIDITY FOLLOWED BY USEFUL MODS! , BEING ABLE TO DEPEND ON YOU DEVICE IS NOT
    AN OPTION ITS A REQUIREMENT!

MY ROM IS BASED ON 100% GOOGLE EDITION FIRMWARE!, AND WILL BE UPDATED AS FEATURES AND UPDATES
    COME FROM OFFICIAL OTA'S!

PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR! & DEVS, DO NOT USE THIS ROM AS A BASE, CONTACT ME IF U NEED SOMETHING!
    PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!, AND ENJOY MY ROM!! :good:

i9505 USERS GOOGY-MAX3 KERNEL OR ALUCARD KERNEL RECOMMENDED!
    TMOBILE USERS 4.4.4 BASEBAND & BOOTLOADER RECOMMENDED!
    CANADIAN USERS 4.4.2 BASEBAND & BOOTLOADER NEEDED TO AVOID DATA DROPS!
    FiRST BOOT WILL TAKE SOMETIME! PLEASE BE PATIENT, LEAVE THE DEVICE ALONE DURING THIS TIME!

Useful Links
    GUIDE TO INSTALL THIS ROM CAN BE FOUND HERE
    CHANGELOG;S FOUND HERE
    Q&A SECTION CAN BE FOUND HERE
    FLASHABLE ADDONS FOUND HERE
    CONSIDER DONATING TO THIS PROJECT! CLiCK HERE

Download Links
    KANGAPOP ANDROID 5.0
    KANGAKAT ANDROID 4.4.4
    Update 12-25-14

CHANGELOG

BASE
    - 12-25-14
    - VER 1.3
    - ALL UPDATES FROM 1.2
    - FIXED EDITING IN GALLERY APP!
    - CHANGED ICON IN GALLERY APP
    - 2 NEW AROMA OPTIONS
    - 3MINIT BATTERY MOD
    - PICS TO SDCARD
    - SEE SCREENSHOTS, ADDED SOME!

NEW AROMA OPTIONS
    - CHOOSE 3MINIT BATTERY MOD OR BYPASS
    - CHOOSE PICS 2 SDCARD OR STOCK

IMPORTANT!
    IF YOU DIRTY FLASH AND HAVE ISSUES, CLEAN INSTALL B4 YOU POST ISSUES!!

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO MY WORK, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    DONTATING TO MY PROJECTS, GIVES ME MORE TIME TO WORK ON UPDATES
    WHICH IN TURN MEANS FASTER UPDATES AND KEEPS ME MOTIVATED!!
    ALSO, PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND RATE THE THREAD 5 STARS IF YOU
    ENJOY THIS ROM!, AGAIN THANK YOU!!
    :good::highfive:​
    the holidays !!

just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!.. be safe out there, and give mom a hug from me .. :good:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone