|ROM|★KANGAPOP v2.5★|►LOLLIPOP GPE◄|FEB.27.15|★

Search This thread

activeservo

Oct 31, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Is there an easy way or could someone help me with deodexing this rom? I love the stability but I wanted to run Xposed framework on this. Last week they put out a version for Samsung roms but it says the rom is not deodexed wich I thought the rom was.

May 9, 2012
Downgraded to 4.4.2 to install KangaPop and after ODIN the Telus 4.4.2 im trying to gain ROOT again. Which im having a hard time. Nothing seems to work.

Can anyone help?
Thanks

Last edited:

May 9, 2012
EDIT: All good now, was able to ROOT and install !!
Thanks for everyone's hard work, and help.

Special thanks to iB4STiD for another GREAT rom!!

Greight

Aug 11, 2012
Is there an easy way or could someone help me with deodexing this rom? I love the stability but I wanted to run Xposed framework on this. Last week they put out a version for Samsung roms but it says the rom is not deodexed wich I thought the rom was.
You sure? I read somewhere on this thread Xposed Alpha2 is fine with his rom.

Reactions: activeservo

neptune_

Sep 1, 2012
Does this rom have OTA updates? I didn't see any info on this in the OP's first few posts.

Thanks

EDIT: Also, is the ROM still actively developed? Just curious since no updates since Feb.
Thanks

Last edited:

hakkalugi

Sep 28, 2013
Does this rom have OTA updates? I didn't see any info on this in the OP's first few posts.

Thanks

EDIT: Also, is the ROM still actively developed? Just curious since no updates since Feb.
Thanks

This ROM is quite stable. Hence the lack of frequent updates. And as for OTA's, no. I'm guessing there's no real need/desire.

May 9, 2012
Just traveled to the US as im from Canada and i have NO signal whatsoever in the US. Just wondering if this can be fixed? I used to at least have signal but roaming now nothing. Im from Canada and on Telus if that helps.
Thanks

retfeg

Nov 15, 2011
Please help, cannot access phone app after call is made

I am wondering if anyone can help me please.
When I receive or make a call, my screen goes black, which is normal. Yet, i cannot wake it up. I tried pressing every button on my phone, and the screen stays black. The only way for me to end the call is to take out the battery.
Is this a glitch or a software setting tbat needa to be changed?
What is the solution?

mark324

Aug 5, 2012
I am wondering if anyone can help me please.
When I receive or make a call, my screen goes black, which is normal. Yet, i cannot wake it up. I tried pressing every button on my phone, and the screen stays black. The only way for me to end the call is to take out the battery.
Is this a glitch or a software setting tbat needa to be changed?
What is the solution?

Proximity sensor might be dirty, from the inside or out.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app

hakkalugi

Sep 28, 2013
100% to 93% in one hour on standby is that normal for s4? I used to have LG G2

Funny, I'm in the middle of switching from my S4 to an LG G3.
Anyway, my base battery drain for my S4 is a rather consistent 2-3% drain. Then the drain jumps depending on what I'm doing (games, surfing, etc.) or where I am, like between cell towers which kills my battery life the most.
Also I'm still on my original battery after about 2.5 yrs. -- In short, this ROM has been good for me.

Hope This Helps.

reasonz20

Nov 10, 2013
Kingston
Funny, I'm in the middle of switching from my S4 to an LG G3.
Anyway, my base battery drain for my S4 is a rather consistent 2-3% drain. Then the drain jumps depending on what I'm doing (games, surfing, etc.) or where I am, like between cell towers which kills my battery life the most.
Also I'm still on my original battery after about 2.5 yrs. -- In short, this ROM has been good for me.

Hope This Helps.

Yes it helps a lot and for replying.

truckmann

Jan 20, 2011
Hmm I just got a system update notice. I'm assuming it will fail if I try to install it or if it did install it wouldn't be kangapop anymore.

Attachments

• 1441849793005.jpg
    1441849793005.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: jjwatmyself

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode