[Rom]KangVIP Rom Mate7 EMUI3.1 Update 18.02

Search This thread
ok having problems

MT7-TL10
right now I'm on KK 4.4.2 I have TWRP & Root, I downloaded the rom onto the phone.
but I can not flash this rom with the current TWRP already on the phone.
I use files in the OP and when I run the bat file it says flash successful but now I can enter the recovery to flash the rom

hafizadv

Jun 5, 2012
Sahiwal
please some one help me, this ROM has only 4G/3G/2G + 2G for dual SIM, my international TL10 has 4G + 4G in dual SIM mode, after flashing this ROM, the second SIM now only provide 2G mode, how can I fix this?

Reactions: prahastaabenk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use as always at your own risk!

This Rome is for the MT7-L09, but originally comes from MT7-L10 (Asia). According to previous experiences it only runs on the Asian MT7 - L10 and the MT7 - L09. KangVIP offers Rome but also for other versions.
    So if a MT7-L09 has can use it.

Since I have no Mate 7 more, I can not even try! Experience has shown that it should run. Here I would welcome feedback.
    Also running again with Vodafone.

Prerequisite:

The bootloader must be open.

TWRP

GApps

Source

New:

MT7-TL10 B357 Kangvip
    (Only the Rom, then restart, then flash the patch.)

Old:

MT7-TL10 B354 Kangvip V3A

UI Patch
    (
    Update on V3a. What has changed, I can not say. Who has the V3 plan, should the patch no longer need, who comes from another already. Is this as an extra download.)
    MT7-TL10 B354 Kangvip V3

MT7-TL10 B354 Kangvip v2A

MT7-TL10 B354 Kangvip v2
    MT-TL10 B354 Kangvip
    (
    Only the Rom, then restart, then flash the patch.)

MT7-TL10 B351 Kangvip v2

Mate7 EMUI3.1 B351

Content:

- Mate7 EMUI3.1 B351.zip
    - TWRP

Installation:

- Load Rome and the Mate7.
    - Mate 7 switched to the PC, go to the folder and run TWRP .bat. Thus TWRP is installed. If it does not want in the Fastboot, then switch off the appliance and run while holding Vol. Softly to the PC and then .bat.
    - Ins TWRP boot and make a backup.
    - Make factory reset.
    - Now the Mate7 install EMUI3.1 B351.zip.
    - Restart the device.

Changelog:
    Code:
    Again, the navigation bar height adjustment, button icons with changes in altitude change. Click on the drop-down notification bar Collapse return key
    , Link click / long press (including the button, invisible button, the screen wizard, etc.) to open the custom program
    , Join the status bar for the second time, day of week, and refinement show (morning, evening, midnight, chenshi etc.)
    , Add the list of animations (magic fun animation) (Advanced Settings> Advanced Settings)

, Join the signal bar on the left / right of abode Options / Hide

, Connect the navigation task on UDFs long press. Join the navigation bar button, invisible button to start the slide key assistant the custom program function

, Join dpi switch setting. Alternatively, 480 (default), 460 440 420, is less dpi, the larger the field of view.
    Dpi screen is displayed in a small and delicate feeling cleaner ^ _ ^
    If small dpi, fast pull-down button layout automatically switches to 5 line.
    Specific effects we all experience!

, Join a wifi password to see the function (Advanced Settings> Kangvip information)
    , Join the navigation bar button, invisible button to start the slide key assistant the custom program function
    , Join the navigation task by a long-click to select the Custom Functions

, Connect the call automatically recording, and remove the recording  sound, you can set call recording ends, the recording will not receive a  message
    , Join calls, Flash function, you can adjust the flash frequency
    The kernel supports init.d script, and has built-in root privileges
    Status Bar Time option can be centered, the hidden left and right of abode and.
    , Join The status bar shows the number of icon set
    , Connect goggles feature, you can start from the dropdown shortcut  button, or press the corresponding button to start the definition
    , Join the Lunar lock screen display (in the Advanced Settings> lock screen settings on / off)
    After adding the lock screen bright screen, double-click the flashlight function to open. (In Advanced Settings> lock screen settings on / off)
    , Connect desktop weather calendar display
    , Connect set the action to drop, by default the drop-down notification bar

The navigation bar buttons added to the lock screen, you can adjust the height and completely hidden.
    Home button, back button, menu button, hidden buttons, Lock Screen button Function selection long
    You have the following options:
    Flashlight | Context Menu | Screenshots | Locker | Suspension program | Advanced Settings | Voice assistant |
    Exit the current program | Goggle | Drop-down notification bar | more volume | Volume | Menu buttons | No action | optional program

Lock Screen button when you need to hide the display menu button automatically

Double-click the Status Bar action:
    There are the following options:
    Flashlight | Context Menu | Screenshots | Locker | Suspension program | Advanced Settings | Voice assistant |
    Exit the current program | Goggle | Return key | Home button | Menu buttons | more volume | Volume | No action | Special programs

, Battery icon set, with the following options:
    The percentage not show the
    Only percent
    Percent symbol and Hide
    Top linear performance
    Top percent linear performance +

The status bar displays real-time network traffic, with the following options:
    Conceal
    Single-line display
    Also shows upload / download traffic

Change the resurgence Wizard screen (see the specific impact of the drawings):
    All keys are long press action the following options:
    Exit the current program | Goggle | more volume | Volume | Menu buttons | Minimize screen wizard | No action | optional program

Minimize Increase Screen Wizard function can look (by pressing the implementation), movies or play games appear as a small dot
    Location assistant screen, consistent after closing (also the case  after the restart of the phone) and a closed position before re-open
    Join ZTE screenshots (by pressing the implementation) when shooting directly mats, graffiti etc.

Restart Options Join quick restart | Recovery Mode | Fastboot mode.

The notification bar added invisible button:
    You can choose left / center / right of abode.
    Tap / long press, you have the following options:
    Exit the current program | Goggle | Return key | Home button | Menu buttons | more volume | Volume | No action | Special programs

, Join operator to adjust the display settings.

Added wake volume Option keys down key when the lock screen is  occupied by the snapshot camera, so that only the increase in volume can  activate the screen.
    , Join On / Off option Mute on and off Google Services options (Advanced Settings> Advanced Settings)

Original:

重新修改导航栏高度调整,按钮图标随高度变化而变化。点击返回键收起下拉通知栏
    .加入按键点击/长按(包括按键,隐形按钮,屏幕助手等)打开自定义程序
    .加入状态栏时间显示秒钟,显示星期,和细化显示(凌晨,傍晚,子时,辰时等)
    .加入列表动画(魔趣动画)(高级设置>更多设置)
    [B].加入信号栏居左/居右/隐藏选项

.加入导航栏任务键点击很长按自定义功能选择. 加入导航栏按键,隐形按钮,屏幕助手按键启动自定义程序功能

.加入 dpi 切换设置。可选择 480(默认),460,440,420,dpi 越小可视面积越大。
    在小dpi时显示画面感觉更干净细腻 ^_^     
    小dpi时,下拉快捷按钮布局会自动切换为5个一行。
    具体效果大家自己体验!

.加入wifi 密码查看功能(高级设置>Kangvip 信息)
    .加入导航栏按键,隐形按钮,屏幕助手按键启动自定义程序功能[B].加入导航栏任务键点击很长按自定义功能选择

.加入通话自动录音并去除录音提示音,可以设置通话录音结束,不显示录音提示信息
    .加入来电闪光功能,闪光频率可以调整
    .内核支持 init.d 脚本,并已经内置 root 权限
    .状态栏时间选项,可以居中,居左,居右和隐藏。
    .加入状态栏显示图标个数设置
    .加入护目镜功能,可以从下拉快捷按钮启动,或者定义长按相关按键启动
    .加入[URL="http://club.huawei.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=455&filter=typeid&typeid=1497"]锁屏[/URL]界面农历显示(在高级设置>锁屏设置 进行开/关)
    .加入锁屏界面亮屏后,双击打开手电筒功能(在高级设置>锁屏设置进行开/关)
    .加入桌面天气农历显示
    .加入下滑动作设置,默认为下拉通知栏

.导航栏加入锁屏按钮,高度可以调整和彻底隐藏。
    Home 键,返回键,菜单键,隐藏键,锁屏键长按功能选择
    有如下选项:
    手电筒 | 快捷菜单 | 屏幕截图 | 锁屏 | 悬浮程序 | 高级设置 | 语音助手 | 
    结束当前程序 | 护目镜 |下拉通知栏 | 音量加 | 音量减 | 菜单键 | 无动作|自选程序

锁屏按钮在需要显示菜单键时会自动隐藏

.双击状态栏动作:
    有以下选项:
    结束当前程序| 护目镜 |返回键|Home 键|菜单键|音量加 | 音量减 | 无动作|自选程序

.电量图标设置,有如下选项:
    默认
    不显示百分比
    只显示百分比
    隐藏百分比和图标
    顶部线形电量
    顶部线形电量+百分比

.状态栏实时网络流量显示,有如下选项:
    隐藏
    单行显示
    同时显示上传/下载流量

.修改了中兴屏幕助手(具体效果看附图):
    所有按键长按动作均有以下选项:
    结束当前程序 |护目镜 | 音量加 | 音量减 | 菜单键 | 最小化屏幕助手 | 无动作|自选程序

增加屏幕助手最小化功能(通过长按实现),在看电影或玩游戏时可以显示为一个小点
    记忆屏幕助手位置,关闭后重新打开位置与关闭前一致(重启手机后也如此)
    加入中兴截图(通过长按实现),截图时可以直接抠图,涂鸦等

.重启选项加入 快速重启 |Recovery 模式 | Fastboot 模式。 

.通知栏加入隐形按钮:
    可以选择居左/居中/居右。
    点击/长按均有以下选项:
    结束当前程序| 护目镜 | 返回键|Home 键|菜单键|音量加 | 音量减 | 无动作|自选程序

.加入运营商自定义显示设置。

.新增音量键唤醒选项,锁屏时音量减键被相机快拍占用,所以只有音量加可以唤醒屏幕。
    .加入开/关机静音选项和关闭Google相关服务选项(高级设置>更多设置)
    If you must back on a Stock Recovery, simply .bat in TWRP perform folder and choose. 2

As it is written, I would appreciate feedback.
    B354 Kangvip v2 is online.
    V2 is on, a lot of fun.
    Get rid of chinese language

Got rid off those chinese stuff using the below methods.

1. Used tb to freeze those chinese apps.
    2. There is some chinese writing still present on lock screen .to stop that follow the below step.
    Settings-advanced settings-lock screen and desktop settings---untick the lunar calendar--done.
    Yes you can, everything runs on the TL10 is running, on the 09.
    http://cn.club.vmall.com/forum.php?...=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=1368&typeid=1368
    @blackjack_la
    The V2 I add tomorrow with.