[ROM]+[KERNEL] [AOSP] [HAMMERHEAD] [4.4] [KRT16S] [PSX]+[PSK] [v2] [11/27/2013] Pure Speed X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Martin_Ro

Jan 9, 2012
Essen, Germany
OnePlus 9 Pro
[ROM]+[KERNEL] [AOSP] [HAMMERHEAD] [4.4] [KRT16S] [PSX]+[PSK] [v2] [11/27/2013] Pure Speed X

Welcome to Pure Speed X​

PSX is a fast, built from AOSP source (4.4_r1.2) Rom with an emphasis on speed and performance. Our goal is to provide unrivaled performance, stability, and a lightweight Rom with a handful of valuable features. We are not, nor ever will be focused on adding every feature out there. We will always be searching for ways to make it faster, more stable, more secure, and feature rich, but never at the cost of performance.

This thread will be a place of peace and community. We wont tolerate bickering, drama, or flaming of other members, whether seasoned or brand new. Not only will OT conversation be allowed, it is encouraged as I believe if fosters a better sense of community and an environment of sharing knowledge. Members will be treated with respect here and all questions will be answered to the best of our abilities in as timely a manner as possible.

Now sit back, enjoy yourselves, and oh yea........buckle up!

Team Speed is
  • ctfrommn- Speed demon and mad scientist
  • rustyjay and Martin_Ro- Dynamic duo of features and all things cool
  • Banks- Scriptmaster, GAppster, and lean mean Rom machine

With very special guest
dully79- Recognized Themer and artist for providing the professional look

Directions
Download Rom, GApps, and SuperSU
Reboot into recovery
Factory reset or wipe dalvik/cache/system
Flash Rom, GApps, and SuperSU
Hold on tight!

Features and changelog here
Changelog
Feature Requests

if you want to see or know more about PSX follow us here

XDA:DevDB Information
[AOSP] [4.4] [KRT16S] [PSX] [v2] [11/27/2013] Pure Speed X , a ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
Martin_Ro, ctfrommn, BaNkS, rustyjay
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2013-11-18

Created 2013-11-18
Last Updated 2013-12-04

Martin_Ro

Jan 9, 2012
Essen, Germany
OnePlus 9 Pro
FAQ

Ok, here a litte list of questions that has come in this young thread repeatedly:

[Q]Why is my battery draining so bad ?
[A1]: You have installed the rom in the last 24h. let it settle a little bit, jugde the battery after the initial day
[A2]: Change Location service to "Device only" because with Mobile and Wifi additionally it drains battery like hell on kitkat

[Q]Is eMail/Exchange/Google Dialer/Google Keyboard/Google Camera in this rom ?
[A]No, this is a fully deploated Rom. We advice you to use Banks GApps and then Banks Gapps-Addons for addition stuff you need, so you can set your system like you want it

[Q]Will you add Theming support/Pie/Halo to this rom ?
[A]No, this feature will never ever under no circumstance make their way to PSX

[Q]Is OT allowed ?
[A]We not only allow OT here, but encourage our user to do some OT stuff to make this thread a happy home for all PSX user

[Q]can you make me a baby ?
[A]Sorry, I allready have two children, I think one more of that kind would be to much for this world

Last edited:

CroW_D

Jul 25, 2013
Yeah nice, and i hope you will add custom system animations than i will stay here for a while ;)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

BaNkS

Sep 3, 2010
Houston, TX
Like a Bawse

Walmart_dbb6a9_832994.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Welcome to Pure Speed X​

PSX is a fast, built from AOSP source (4.4_r1.2) Rom with an emphasis on speed and performance. Our goal is to provide unrivaled performance, stability, and a lightweight Rom with a handful of valuable features. We are not, nor ever will be focused on adding every feature out there. We will always be searching for ways to make it faster, more stable, more secure, and feature rich, but never at the cost of performance.

This thread will be a place of peace and community. We wont tolerate bickering, drama, or flaming of other members, whether seasoned or brand new. Not only will OT conversation be allowed, it is encouraged as I believe if fosters a better sense of community and an environment of sharing knowledge. Members will be treated with respect here and all questions will be answered to the best of our abilities in as timely a manner as possible.

Now sit back, enjoy yourselves, and oh yea........buckle up!

Team Speed is
    • ctfrommn- Speed demon and mad scientist
    • rustyjay and Martin_Ro- Dynamic duo of features and all things cool
    • Banks- Scriptmaster, GAppster, and lean mean Rom machine

With very special guest
    dully79- Recognized Themer and artist for providing the professional look

Directions
    Download Rom, GApps, and SuperSU
    Reboot into recovery
    Factory reset or wipe dalvik/cache/system
    Flash Rom, GApps, and SuperSU
    Hold on tight!

Features and changelog here
    Changelog
    Feature Requests

if you want to see or know more about PSX follow us here

XDA:DevDB Information
    [AOSP] [4.4] [KRT16S] [PSX] [v2] [11/27/2013] Pure Speed X , a ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    Martin_Ro, ctfrommn, BaNkS, rustyjay
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2013-11-18

Created 2013-11-18
    Last Updated 2013-12-04
    FAQ

Ok, here a litte list of questions that has come in this young thread repeatedly:

[Q]Why is my battery draining so bad ?
    [A1]: You have installed the rom in the last 24h. let it settle a little bit, jugde the battery after the initial day
    [A2]: Change Location service to "Device only" because with Mobile and Wifi additionally it drains battery like hell on kitkat

[Q]Is eMail/Exchange/Google Dialer/Google Keyboard/Google Camera in this rom ?
    [A]No, this is a fully deploated Rom. We advice you to use Banks GApps and then Banks Gapps-Addons for addition stuff you need, so you can set your system like you want it

[Q]Will you add Theming support/Pie/Halo to this rom ?
    [A]No, this feature will never ever under no circumstance make their way to PSX

[Q]Is OT allowed ?
    [A]We not only allow OT here, but encourage our user to do some OT stuff to make this thread a happy home for all PSX user

[Q]can you make me a baby ?
    [A]Sorry, I allready have two children, I think one more of that kind would be to much for this world
    Alright everyone.....looks like today is the day. This is a clean flash recommended new build....like if your post doesnt start with I clean flashed and am using included kernel Im not listening.....if I were everyone, Id do a fresh backup of all my apps/data on TiBu or favorite backup app of choice in preparation. Anything apart from a clean flash and you will have issues with the navigation options, at least on initial boot, as well as possible stability and other weirdities ;)

Now that my PSA is out of the way.....today should be a good day :)
    Ok, green bar on Video will no longer exist in V2 :victory:
    Please don't punish us, the silent users, by making an invite-only forum. If you wish to restrict or control who gets to download your work, so be it. But the fact that some of us aren't very vocal doesn't mean that we do not like or use the rom, far from it. Some of us just enjoy your work "as is", with no requests or demands. I think that's just what all of this is about...

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone