[ROM+KERNEL]HUAWEI WATCH 2[LTE-Sawshark]+[BT-Sawfish]-[OWDE.180926.001.A1][22-Jan-20]

Search This thread

daedric

Dec 24, 2006
Porto
Quick question: after installing this rom, Feel the Wear became "incompatible" with the watch. It worked in the official one, even with this rom's kernel.

Anyone got any idea ?

Prof Peach

Sep 14, 2011
Morpeth UK
Installed the ROM on my son's watch. Installed busybox and magisk v23 which I found online as the links in the op are dead.

When I open magisk app, I see I need to download the full version...???
If I click ok.... It fails after 2 mins as install is not ok on wear etc....

Is there a workaround..... Or even better, does anyone have links to busybox and magisk that work with this install.

Attachments

• 20210904_145951.jpg
    20210904_145951.jpg
    917.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210904_150547.jpg
    20210904_150547.jpg
    758 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210904_150142.jpg
    20210904_150142.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
Installed the ROM on my son's watch. Installed busybox and magisk v23 which I found online as the links in the op are dead.

When I open magisk app, I see I need to download the full version...???
If I click ok.... It fails after 2 mins as install is not ok on wear etc....

Is there a workaround..... Or even better, does anyone have links to busybox and magisk that work with this install.
I use Magisk 21.4 as this was the last version which is working fine for me. Download from Github. Busybox I'm attaching to this post

Attachments

• Busybox_for_Android_NDK-1.33.1(13310).zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 121

Prof Peach

Sep 14, 2011
Morpeth UK
I use Magisk 21.4 as this was the last version which is working fine for me. Download from Github. Busybox I'm attaching to this post
Thanks for that.....turns out i needed to push and install the magisk manager via adb.
Its 2 years since i did this with my old sawfish and i struggled then too.
I now have operational magisk manager....

Spoke too soon...... when i go to change grant permission auto it only gives the option to prompt.......will install your version and see if that fixes it.

Thanks for that.....turns out i needed to push and install the magisk manager via adb.
Its 2 years since i did this with my old sawfish and i struggled then too.
I now have operational magisk manager....

Spoke too soon...... when i go to change grant permission auto it only gives the option to prompt.......will install your version and see if that fixes it.
How do you install Magisk? I do it in TWRP and no issue like that

I flashed magisk v23 in twrp. When I opened the app it said download etc...... Side loaded magisk manager and it's operational. Can't hide it or set it to auto grant........
Try with Magisk 21.4. I never faced this issue, but as far as I remember, @MarylandCookie did, maybe he'll be able to tell how to solve it

treff89

Oct 31, 2006
Does anyone still have any of the early versions of this ROM (Android 7.1.1 Nougat) or if not, then a stock original Nougat ROM?

All the early Mega links are dead, unfortunately, and I'm keen to see if Assistant and battery life were better on the original ROMs.

Would be greatly appreciated!!

oliverlevan

Mar 31, 2021
I need some help. I dont know what I did but now nothing loads except the twrp screens . I can find a way to load the room. Could someone tell me what to do please ? I trie to install it via ADB but in the the watch restarts but it gets again to twrp screen .

I need some help. I dont know what I did but now nothing loads except the twrp screens . I can find a way to load the room. Could someone tell me what to do please ? I trie to install it via ADB but in the the watch restarts but it gets again to twrp screen .
Did you FLASH TWRP instead of boot to it? Sound like that. You may need to restore original recovery. Take a look here: https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-kernel-...180926-001-a1-22-jan-20.3705589/post-85194917

abaynp

Sep 10, 2013
recently I have to 'flush' the watch because I need to connect/sync it to another phone. unfortunately I can't install your newer busybox, it say something like digest.. I think it's about file verification or something. Luckily I still save the old janjan's busybox, and it installed normally. Here attach the file, hopefully it would help someone out there who facing the same issue.

But I still interest of your newer busybox, probably you or somebody could explain how to successfully install it.

Attachments

• Busybox_for_Android_NDK-1.29.2.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 53
recently I have to 'flush' the watch because I need to connect/sync it to another phone. unfortunately I can't install your newer busybox, it say something like digest.. I think it's about file verification or something. Luckily I still save the old janjan's busybox, and it installed normally. Here attach the file, hopefully it would help someone out there who facing the same issue.

But I still interest of your newer busybox, probably you or somebody could explain how to successfully install it.
Currently I don't use Busybox (I reflashed ROM as well, but without installing Busybox), but as far as I remember, I just flashed it in TWRP and it was working fine...

Reactions: abaynp

thereal_bigjake

Sep 17, 2012
Centralia

I use adb to switch phones without wiping the watch. Run the first command then after the reboot run the second and open Android Wear on the new phone

adb shell "pm clear com.google.android.gms && reboot"

adb shell "am start -a android.bluetooth.adapter.action.REQUEST_DISCOVERABLE

abaynp

Sep 10, 2013
I use adb to switch phones without wiping the watch. Run the first command then after the reboot run the second and open Android Wear on the new phone

adb shell "pm clear com.google.android.gms && reboot"

adb shell "am start -a android.bluetooth.adapter.action.REQUEST_DISCOVERABLE
man you're the real hero! I've done backup&flushing bunch of times just to switch phone. Now your trick would save an hour of my life every time I switch phone. Thank you man, you rock!

Reactions: thereal_bigjake

mrHirotoBasho

Nov 5, 2021
Yeah I just did the same thing as others. I flashed TWRP instead of booting to it. Per instructions. I gotta start over again, but hey I made it this far. Instructions should def be updated though. I suppose Ill update my path of flashing after I have been successful.

edugrama

Jul 18, 2009
hello, after installing the rom. the gpay has become unusable. Every time I try to connect, the following message appears on the mobile: "THE CONFIGURATION TO PAY IN STORES COULD NOT BE COMPLETED. The configuration could not be carried out, try again later."

hello, after installing the rom. the gpay has become unusable. Every time I try to connect, the following message appears on the mobile: "THE CONFIGURATION TO PAY IN STORES COULD NOT BE COMPLETED. The configuration could not be carried out, try again later."
You probably have to use Magisk and MagiskHide for Google Pay and Google Play Services. If I'm not wrong, last Magisk version that was working for me on this rom was 21.4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [HUAWEI WATCH 2 (LTE/4G-Sawshark) & (Bluetooth/BT-Sawfish)-OWDE.180926.001.A1]​
    INTERNATIONAL VERSION

Please read the instructions and notes before flashing anything. Don't ask me if you don't read the instructions.

Code:
    ###Disclaimer###
    [COLOR="Red"][B]WARNING: 
    IMPROPER FLASHING MAY POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. SO PLEASE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. ME OR ANY OTHER DEVELOPER MENTIONED IN THIS POST WILL ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS.[/B][/COLOR]

DONATE ME HERE

DONATE-ME

##############################
    REQUIREMENT

- An Unlock bootloader
    - Working adb/fastboot and driver - Download from Here
    - A custom recovery (twrp) See my twrp thread for custom twrp recovery
    TWRP-RECOVERY

HOW TO FLASH KERNEL/BOOT IMAGE

- Steps via adb/fastboot
    - Unzip the folder and move the boot image into your adb/fastboot folder and apply the following commands
    Code:
    - adb devices
    - adb reboot bootloader
    - fastboot flash boot boot.img
    - fastboot reboot

HOW TO FLASH THE ROM AND ROOT

1- Move the build/ROM and Busybox and Magisk to your watch
    2- Make a backup - there's always 1% chance something goes wrong.
    3- Full wipe is recommended....Wipe data/Factory reset
    4- Flash the ROM, then flash Busybox and Magisk (Please flash in this order, ROM, then Busybox and Magisk)
    5- Reboot and complete your initial setting
    6- Open Magisk Manager and go to settings and set Automatic Response to Grant
    7- Done. Don't forget to donate if you like my work, Thanks.

ROM AND KERNEL FEATURES [22-Jan-2020]

[Changelog]-Huawei Watch 2 LTE(Sawshark)+Huawei Watch 2 BT(Sawfish)-[22/Jan/2019]

- Based on latest kernel source (-Source 3.18.24) android-wear with latest security patch
    - Linux version 3.18.24 (gcc version 4.9.3 20141215 (prerelease) (UBER-SaberMod-4.9.3_arm-graphite)) #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jan 22 9:45:39 CET 2020
    - Forced-encryption disabled
    - dm-verity removed/disabled
    - Auto memory killer set to default
    - Sepolicy is patched
    - Fix the CPU idle latency unvote timeout. It should reduce the wasting power and CPU go to deep idle states immediately after a request
    - Add and use a timer frequency of 100 Hz. It should improve power consumption.
    - Add and update/Hide verifiedbootstate from /proc/cmdline in order to fix the failed SafetyNet CTS check(It can still fail through other means)-GOOGLE PAY SHOULD WORK. USE MAGISK TO HIDE ROOT. U may need Gpay enabler
    - Remove verifiedbootstate flag from /proc/cmdline - Disable CRC check
    - Scheduler optimize/support for heterogeneous multi-core
    - Scheduler support for heterogeneous multi-processor systems
    - Enable all core with scaling_available_frequencies (200000 400000 533333 800000 1094400 1267200 MHz)- scaling down the frequency of the CPUs to 200 MHz during idl mode and rise the freq. to 1.26Ghz during high pressure.
    - Set swappiness to 60
    - Change zswap max pool % to 20%. It will reduce CPU usage a lot
    - Enable zram & zswap and add 256MB virtual memory default. It will speed up the device a lot
    - Removed nolog usage, remove rtb logging from the kernel
    - Remove selinux auditing from kernel for lower overhead
    - Remove IPC logging from the kernel
    - Disabled some kernel parameter to speed up the performance- at the cost of battery/ power consumption
    - Remove some logging from several drivers
    - Improve memory allocations -Should improve the device a lot
    - Add some tweaks to improve the overall speed, apps startup are too faster
    - Set zswap compressor to lz4 by default
    - APM driver updated again to reduce battery usage during sleeping
    - Several other patches to reduce battery usage
    - Multi-core scheduler enable/optimized
    - APM driver updated reduce battery usage during sleeping
    - Fix the wake up time. The screen should wake up more quickly when pressing the button.
    - Tweaked the scheduler to reduce/save power by scaling down the frequency of the CPUs or idling them,
    - A lot subsystems converted to use power efficient workqueue
    - The watch goes to sleep during no action in order to save battery
    - Remove debug event logging-Kill the useless logging to reduce overhead
    - Remove sync debug entirely to cut down CPU waste in the frame render hot path
    - Remove 10 ms CPU idle latency unvote timeout- Doesn't force the CPU to stay out of deep idle states for far longer than necessary, which wastes power
    - Disable audit support, usually comes with a measurably significant amount of overhead
    - Remove audit dependency

NOTE: THERE IS NO NEED TO FLASH THE LATEST KERNEL IF YOU FLASH THE LATEST ROM.

DOWNLOAD

[Huawei Watch 2 4G/LTE]+[Huawei Watch BT][22-Jan]
    [DECRYPTION KEY]
    WO0FVexxQnrtcODYdmNvnQ

MAGISK/BUSYBOX/APP-KERNEL-CONTROL

DOWNLOAD LATEST MAGISK FROM HERE
    DOWNLOAD LATEST BUSYBOX FROM HERE
    KERNEL CONTROL APP WEAR OS
    How to get the Gpay back...
    1-https://pastebin.com/HKV7cj7H
    2-https://xdaforums.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/rom-kernel-t3821013/page172
    3-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKxGfNxRjo4&t=320s
    4-https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=79637148&postcount=1720

HOW TO FLASH THE STOCK IMAGES-(BACK TO STOCK)

1- Download and unzip the system image below
    2- Attach the watch charger to the watch and plug the USB cord (from the charger) into your computer
    3- Use the following adb command to start the watch in fastboot mode: adb reboot bootloader
    4- On your computer, navigate to the directory where you unzipped the system image in Step 1. At the top level of that directory, execute the flash-all script:
    - On Linux or MacOS, type ./flash-all.sh
    - On Windows, type flash-all.bat
    5 -DONE. Don't forget to donate if you like my work, Thanks.

STOCK-IMAGES-HUAWEI-WATCH-2-LTE-LEO-DLXX-OWDE.180215.017-SAWSHARK-(13/Oct/2018)
    STOCK-IMAGES-HUAWEI-WATCH-2-BT-LEO-BX9-OWDD.180215.018-SAWFISH-(22/7/2018)

Source/GitHub
    -Source

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK AND WANT ME TO CONTINUE, THEN BUY ME A SHOT OF WHISKY
    DONATE ME HERE
    DONATE-HERE

Special thanks to:
    If you can, donate and respect all the devs and enjoy :)
    @Chainfire for great work in android
    @Maxr1998 Big thanks for giving me knowledge and your great work for Asus Zenwatch_3 and your great github guide. Please thank and donate him for all his efforts
    @topjohnwu for his great effort (Magisk)Thank you so much
    @SuperR.R for the great kitchen
    @Xmaster24 for system-less root-
    @moneytoo for his great app. Please appreciate and donate him
    Pay Enabler
    @SuperThomasLab for great tools
    Please always support devs and others (soon).
    I am going to upload another ROM with a new kernel..compiled from latest source. Hopefully very soon. Need to test the ROM and the battery usage first.
    Finally- Here is a new ROM+KERNEL for [Huawei Watch 2 4G/LTE + Huawei Watch 2 Bluetooth]

ENJOY- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR DONATIONS. I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT

Changelog-22-Jan-2020:

- Based on latest kernel source (-Source 3.18.24) android-wear with latest security patch
    - Linux version 3.18.24 (gcc version 4.9.3 20141215 (prerelease) (UBER-SaberMod-4.9.3_arm-graphite)) #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jan 22 9:45:39 CET 2020
    - Auto memory killer set to default
    - Sepolicy is patched
    - Fix the CPU idle latency unvote timeout. It should reduce the wasting power and CPU go to deep idle states immediately after a request
    - Add and update/Hide verifiedbootstate from /proc/cmdline in order to fix the failed SafetyNet CTS check(It can still fail through other means)-GOOGLE PAY SHOULD WORK. USE MAGISK TO HIDE ROOT. U may need Gpay enabler
    - Enable all core with scaling_available_frequencies (200000 400000 533333 800000 1094400 1267200 MHz)- scaling down the frequency of the CPUs to 200 MHz during idl mode and rise the freq. to 1.26Ghz during high pressure.
    - Set swappiness to 60
    - Enable zram & zswap and add 256MB virtual memory default. It will speed up the device a lot
    - Removed nolog usage, remove rtb logging from the kernel
    - Remove selinux auditing from kernel for lower overhead
    - Remove IPC logging from the kernel
    - Disabled some kernel parameter to speed up the performance- at the cost of battery/ power consumption
    - Remove some logging from several drivers
    - Improve memory allocations -Should improve the device a lot
    - Add some tweaks to improve the overall speed, apps startup are too faster
    - Fix the wake up time. The screen should wake up more quickly when pressing the button.
    - Tweaked the scheduler to reduce/save power by scaling down the frequency of the CPUs or idling them,
    - The watch goes to sleep during no action in order to save battery
    - Remove debug event logging-Kill the useless logging to reduce overhead
    - Remove sync debug entirely to cut down CPU waste in the frame render hot path
    - Remove 10 ms CPU idle latency unvote timeout- Doesn't force the CPU to stay out of deep idle states for far longer than necessary, which wastes power
    - Disable audit support, usually comes with a measurably significant amount of overhead
    - Remove audit dependency

###################
    DOWNLOAD: LATEST- 22 January 2020
    [DECRYPTION KEY]
    Code:
    WO0FVexxQnrtcODYdmNvnQ
    ###################

###################
    How to get the Gpay back...
    ###################

1-https://pastebin.com/HKV7cj7H
    2-https://xdaforums.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/rom-kernel-t3821013/page172
    3-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKxGfNxRjo4&t=320s
    4-https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=79637148&postcount=1720

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK AND WANT TO BUY ME A COFFEE
    DONATE-ME-HERE
    I would like to thank you all for your generous donation. Thank you very much for supporting me. I really appreciate that. It will give me more energy to bring something nicer for your device in future.

I will probably spend these donation to pay for the storage (online storage) for uploading the zips as well to buy a new harddisk for my PC.

Once again, thank you for your generous donation.
    https://www.paypal.me/JANJANXDA
    paypal.me/JANJANXDA

Hello everyone,
    Finally I am done with latest ROM and kernel for Huawei Watch 2 4G and BT. This ROM+kernel are designed to bring a new life as well as excellent performance and smoothness to get you safely through the day! You can really feel the speed and smoothness with this ROM.

ROM AND KERNEL FEATURES [3-Sep-2019]

[Changelog]-Huawei Watch 2 LTE(Sawshark)+Huawei Watch 2 BT(Sawfish)-[3/Sep/2019]

- Based on latest kernel source with latest security patch
    - Linux version 3.18.24 (gcc version 4.9.3 20141215 (prerelease) (UBER-SaberMod-4.9.3_arm-graphite)) #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Sep 3 10:38:15 CEST 2019
    - Sepolicy is patched
    - Add and update/Hide verifiedbootstate from /proc/cmdline in order to fix the failed SafetyNet CTS check(It can still fail through other means)-GOOGLE PAY SHOULD WORK. USE MAGISK TO HIDE ROOT.

HOW TO FLASH THE ROM

0- Boot into TWRP
    1- Move the build/ROM and Busybox and Magisk to your watch
    2- Make a backup - there's always 1% chance something goes wrong.
    3- Full wipe is recommended....Wipe data/Factory reset
    4- Flash the ROM, then flash Busybox and Magisk (Please flash in this order, ROM, then Busybox and Magisk)
    5- Reboot and complete your initial setting
    6- Open Magisk Manager and go to settings and set Automatic Response to Grant
    7- Done. Don't forget to donate if you like my work, Thanks.

DOWNLOAD

[Huawei Watch 2 4G/LTE][3-SEP]
    [DECRYPTION KEY]
    IJI19eFoasakCJGzuhu86A

[Huawei Watch BT][3-SEP]
    [DECRYPTION KEY]
    s7uTDVuqOgBqping45_dng

https://www.paypal.me/JANJANXDA
    paypal.me/JANJANXDA