#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * DO NOT LEECH MY DOWNLOADS, PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR FORUM /PAGE * TO THIS THREAD, IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, YOU CAN SAY THANKS, * AND MAYBE BUY ME SOME BEERS */
WELCOME to KitKat
The builds are made by qus1 and superdragonpt, take into consideration neither one of us own this device.
GPL kernel(s) on both different branch's can be checked on our github pages
See more on "GPL Compliance" down.
Hello Guys !
In this thread you will find my Rom and Kernel for the Micromax a110 / MyPhone/ Wiko CINK KING/ QMobile a10
Please be sure to read (and re-read) this carefully, to avoid unnecessary questions.
Rom and Kernel INFO:
- ROM: KitKat 4.4.2 [ KOT49I ]
- Custom Kernel : 3.4.67 [MTK KitKat Kernel]
About the Rom:
- Rom based on the Official Release by Motorola XT919 / XT920
( since February 2015) part of the ROM is made from our customized custom source code .)
- Includes: Brand New Custom KitKat Kernel 3.4.67.
Changelog v Stable 1.1 (Feb 14 2015)
User Customizable AROMA Installer:
- Single/Dual SIM Selection
- Baseband Selection (India / Pakistan / Europe Basebands)
- Root Selection (Choose to apply Root, or stay un-rooted)
- Now compiled with the latest Linaro Toolchain 4.9.3
- New compilation Flags and MOD Flags: Neon; Cortex a9; arm v7; Linaro's 4.7+ / 4.9.x Flags; fgcse-las; etc
- New Modified ALSPS (Prox-Sensors) Drivers, in order to AUTO-Detect the sensor in-use on your Hardware Revision
- Camera: Now using the proper camera sensor(8825), no more hacks using the (8835) stock Moto's Camera...
- Camera: Now using proper Camera HALL/ and kernel camera's configs
- Camera: New ov8825 LENS (using the native one, should increased the AF / reduced camera noise)
- OTG: Enable Initial OTG Configs
- ADD: CPU Governors: Sakuractive (Optimized HotPlug Governor)
- ADD: I/O Schedulers: ROW and SIO
- Minimum Readahead increased to 32Kb (16 > 32)
- Maximum Readahead increased to 1024Kb (128 > 1024)
- Completely Fair Scheduler (CFS): Responsiveness Tweeks
- Dynamic management of dirty page writebacks (Fully controlled via Settings > Performance Control )
- Increase Swappiness to 70 (60 > 70)
- Disable Gentle Fair Sleepers (Better UI responsiveness)
- Add proper OTG permissions
- Add new Camera . libs compiled from source (these are not the same as the ones compiled by qus)
- ADD other misc libs compiled by source
- FIX: Green LED when Charging > 90% (merged lingfude's patch)
- REMOVED: Motorola's FLEX Info (merged lingfude's patch)
The Default AROMA install is for: India Baseband / Kernel JB Camera HW Revision / Dual-SIM
ICS CAMERA HW Users: Flash the Alternative Kernel
KitKat_MMX_a110_Stable_1.1.zip - 313.83 MB
Kernel_mmx_a110_Stable_1.1_ICS.zip - 4.00 MB
ChangeLog Beta4 ( qus1 build) Feb. 10 2015
- New kernel
- Fix camera Auto-Focus / Fix camera with new compiled .libs from source ( by qus1)
- Fix sim-managment ( merged superdragonpt patch)
- Fix green led when charging >90% ( merged lingfude patch)
- Includes all kernel patch's from superdragonpt's github branch-master until Feb 09 2015 ( check superdragonpt github commit history)
- full re-build project
for beta4, old version. / Kernel patch's for others hardware revisions
patch-beta4 for alsps 36283, touch 5316
patch-beta4 for alsps 3607, touch ft5316_5p
beta4-2 default kernel: for alsps 3607, touch ft5316_5p.
If you have another hardware, just install the proper kernel patch for beta4
Changelog v Stable 1.0 (December 26 2014)
- New Kernel
- FIX: GPIO/Headset/Volume Buttons, Kernel Drivers
- FIX: ALSPS (Prox. Sensor) - Auto-Detection of diff ALSPS, This will also avoid the compilation of an 3rd HW Kernel Revision
- FIX: SIM Management (now working, and available on Settings)
- FIX: GPS (Improved, auto-detection of the right Combo-Chip)
- Added: MTK Eng. Mode on Settings
- Added: CPU Performance Control on Settings
- Added: AOSP Browser (Google replaced AOSP Browser with Chrome since KK Release)
- General Rom Clean
Changelog v Beta 2 (December 14 2014)
- AROMA Installer
- New Kernel
- FIX: Network Modem/Baseband (merged patch)
- FIX: ON Screen Buttons
- FIX: Device Default USB Name (Device name-Mass Storage)
- MOD: Modified KK Permissions to allow apps/data to read/write from External SD Card (Google Removed External SD Card acess on KK)
- Cleaned: Unused Telephony .blobs
- Added: Default KK Music app (was broken, so i didn't added on Beta1)
- Added: modified HOSTs (no more adds from apps spaming you...)
- Added: CPU Governor : SmartAss V2 (modified for Dual-core ARM)
- Added: CPU Governor : PegasusQ (modified for DUAL-Core ARM)
- General Clean on the rom...
Changelog v Beta 1 (November 18 2014)
- First Beta Release by qus1
Current Rom and Kernel Status:
- - Telephony (Calls / etc) (2G and 3G)
- - Data Connection 2G / 3G
- - ART / Dalvik
- - FM Radio
- - Bluetooth
- - GPS
- - Wifi and Wifi Theter
- - Sensors
- - LED's
- - Pretty much everything is working just fine ...
- - You tell me ...
Kernel 3.4.67 KK
superdragonpt Github Repo - Branch Master
qus1 Github Repo- Branch Master
I do respect the GPL, but using someone else's work without proper credits is just LACK OF RESPECT.
The inclusion of this kernel in other [future] ROMS is NOT allowed.
--> Instead add a link to this thread as a recommendation on your thread.
I Don't support KANGS!
So please Show some respect, when using qus1 and my commits and patchs, as well as the commits i added from other Dev's (with proper credits/ git authorization)
Fail to comply and i will drop this project
- Don't ask for ETA (that's rude), i do work for an living, and this things are very time consuming.
- Search in the thread, before asking something, Keep of the spamm
- Be Polite
- Don't ask me to "port" the rom and Kernel to Phone "x", im already maintaining this rom and kernel (and i don't own this device)
- qus1 , for the initial BETA1 / Beta1 Kernel tree / Being an nice guy
I would also like to thank:
- bgcngm , for the MTK unpack / repack kernel scripts
[ROM] [KERNEL] [KITKAT 4.4.2 - KOT49I ] MMX a110 [MT6577] , ROM for the Micromax A110
Source Code: https://github.com/dragonpt/Kernel_3.4.67_KK_MMX_a110
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: KK Recovery
Based On: AOSP / MTK
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-12-26
Current Beta Version: 2.0
Beta Release Date: 2014-12-14
Last Updated 2015-02-14