[ROM]&[KERNEL]LeeDrOiD One M8 V8.4.1 - [Discontinued] | Oct 30th 2017 | Awesome!

Who will be joining us on the M9?

• Hell yes, as soon as it lands!

Votes: 95 7.1%
  • I am still considering my options

Votes: 221 16.6%
  • I won't be getting one

Votes: 1,017 76.3%

• Total voters

dante7000

Feb 10, 2018
can't get sim to work no matter what i do,using m8 sprint variant, "network operators" grayed out,not possible to even do a manual search.

Last edited:

oldgringo

Mar 21, 2012
iv seen sense home 9.60.991035 and was wondering would it work on this rom

i installed it seems to work fine, no discernible differences that i can see ?
It worked fine for me.
It removes tweaks from sense home (like 5x6 icon matrix for application folder etc.).

@LeeDroid
Please, would it be possible to publish this latest version with tweaks? I know that the development of this rom has already been finished but this should be the bugfix and speed improvement from HTC (v9.66.1031032 from April 27th).

Thank you in advance. :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:
Reactions: drjat

ayene

Apr 24, 2011
I flash leedroid M8 v8.3.0 already with no error. Now I download v8.4.1 "M8 Final.zip" and flash with TWRP 3.2.3 and it said "zip file is corrupted" . I test the zip file with winrar and no error. Should I download the file again?
Sorry for bad English!

Last edited:

YedanyXD

Dec 22, 2015
I flash leedroid M8 v8.3.0 already with no error. Now I download v8.4.1 "M8 Final.zip" and flash with TWRP 3.2.3 and it said "zip file is corrupted" . I test the zip file with winrar and no error. Should I download the file again?
Sorry for bad English!
Try downloading the file again

maderamarkphilip

Sep 28, 2018
Help Me! just flashed this ROM about days ago...

I was reviving my old M8 with this ROM. at few days everything was running good. Until few times I tried to access the UI Tweaks, it stopped. I know this thread has been long ago, but I hope someone can help me.

By the way, I did clean install and got the UI tweaks to stop working. So i re-install clean again then the same thing happens after 1 day. i purchased the Tweaks Premium but still does not help.

Cheers!

miffymiffy

Apr 25, 2007
Wollongong
I was reviving my old M8 with this ROM. at few days everything was running good. Until few times I tried to access the UI Tweaks, it stopped. I know this thread has been long ago, but I hope someone can help me.

By the way, I did clean install and got the UI tweaks to stop working. So i re-install clean again then the same thing happens after 1 day. i purchased the Tweaks Premium but still does not help.

Cheers!

Stop tweaks from updating in play store. Uninstall updates and it should be okay

maderamarkphilip

Sep 28, 2018
Stop tweaks from updating in play store. Uninstall updates and it should be okay
There is no Uninstall options App Manager>LeeDroid Tweaks>
Only "Disable" and "Force Stop"

current version ia 10.1.08

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Try downloading the file again
I did came to this situation at first attempt. But it was my fault, I actually extract the files inside the zip file. Extract the file "LeeDrOiD_One_M8_MM_V8.4.1-Final-Final.zip" and copy to SD card and should be good to go.

high_voltage

Jun 7, 2011
Im having the FC on the UI tweaks too, did you find a fix for it?
Extract the one in the rom zip and install + disable playstore autoupdate and never update the tweaks app. Other option is to flash the ROM again and disable autoupdate after first boot and never update that app + sense home if you wan't the tweaks for it.