[ROM+Kernel][OMS][EXPERIMENTAL] Unofficial Sultan LineageOS 14.1 with OMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

matssa

Jan 8, 2015
Oh OK. I wasn't aware that this could be considered as a security issue. What I don't understand is, how does entering the correct pin but not having to press the tick/check mark become a security issue?
I cannot answer correctly to your question since it's a long time ago. All I remember is that it had security flaws, and so I didn't want to include it. Since this is removed from LAOS, there should be a good reason.

Can we install advanced kernel tweaks this rom? (Performance)
Dunno, you can try but I can't guarantee.

My phone is dropping wifi connection all the time, weird, cannot remember it doing so in any other rom or even when I had this rom a couple of weeks ago. Is this a known problem? Any fixes?
I think I have the same issue when playing games. The wifi drops and goes back on. I'll make a full clean build today and see if it works better or not.

Guys, for those who wants extra features, I suggest you check out https://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/development/rom-dark-rom-t3492150. The dev managed to upload most of his stuff on Github so I can carry-over most of his stuff.

vickymbbs

Feb 2, 2014
@matssa,my request
- Specific color for 100% charged battery
- Secure lockscreen (disables status bar pull down, quick settings tiles, power button and lockscreen shortcuts)

Last edited:
Reactions: matssa

matssa

Jan 8, 2015
@matssa,my request
- Specific color for 100% charged battery
- Secure lockscreen (disables status bar pull down, quick settings tiles, power button and lockscreen shortcuts)

Don't really see or understand the need for the 100% battery charged... However, I'm ok with the secure lockscreen, however I need to change it a bit since he didn't used the CMParts and CMSettings stuff. I'll try to include it tomorrow or later this week. However, next build won't have it for sure.

I'll also make a poll to ask if these features are OK.

lpsld

Nov 3, 2016
Is this rom able to be used as a daily driver (Battery, Stability & Smooth Performance). Also, whats with gaming if underclock is disabled?

I just ask this because I wont spent my time if there are some ppl that can tell me or you @matssa

Last edited:

matssa

Jan 8, 2015
Is this rom able to be used as a daily driver (Battery, Stability & Smooth Performance). Also, whats with gaming if underclock is disabled?

I just ask this because I wont spent my time if there are some ppl that can tell me or you @matssa
Check the downloads, you'll see that there are a lot of downloads, and not much posts in the thread reporting bugs.

This should be enough imo.

Sent from my OnePlus3 using XDA Labs

Mayex

Dec 13, 2012
Rzeszów
I can't set wifi while wirst boot on latest build and latest opengapps pico.
I cant set up my google account to restore cloud backup, it doesn't even show wifi connection screen.
Tried Banks gapps and it's same

Last edited:

matssa

Jan 8, 2015
Hey guys, just a little heads up. Since the OP5 will be soon on sale, I will try to sell my OP3 in order to get the OP5. It should be the last phone before quite some time if we take a look at the spec, and surely I'll be staying on OOS for the camera (unless they give us their HAL).

I'll keep you posted, but if I do purchase the new one, I won't be doing any more builds.

New build should be comming today.

Dhairya

May 29, 2013
THANE
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey guys, just a little heads up. Since the OP5 will be soon on sale, I will try to sell my OP3 in order to get the OP5. It should be the last phone before quite some time if we take a look at the spec, and surely I'll be staying on OOS for the camera (unless they give us their HAL).

I'll keep you posted, but if I do purchase the new one, I won't be doing any more builds.

New build should be comming today.

:( would surely miss your builds like the reason i bought 3t was sultan support and your support :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is... still valid?
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This thread is not maintained anymore since I switched to the OP5. However, you can still check my github for those who wants to build. Thanks to everyone, and see you soon!

Important information:

I made this thread in order to avoid the off topic in the official Sultan LineageOS thread by @Sultanxda.

The ROM that I propose is an experimental build using the official unified Sultan LineageOS 14.1 ROM+kernel including extra stuff, which can be found on the third post of this thread.

I can add some extra stuff, ONLY if you explain what you want to add, if you know where I can find the source code (github link is perfect), and after validation by me and by a poll. However, I don't want to add too much bloat in order to avoir bugs and merging issues. See post 3 to see the extra features.

I share all of my building information in order to help the users know what is included and how to reproduce. However, if you share your builds, please quote this thread in order to give the correct credits to the correct persons.

The following will not be supported here:
    • Custom kernels
    • Mods
    • Xposed

I am not a dev, I only build the ROM. If you have any issues, please test using the original build from this thread.

Known bugs
    • "oppo.verify_trustzone" error when installing the ROM --> Use the correct firmware found in this thread.
    • Extra slider stuff can be a little bit buggy

Installation
    1. Download the zip
    2. Install a compatible Recovery (TWRP is recommended)
    3. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe /data and /system for a clean install
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Flash the Google Apps addon package, only if clean flash! (micro or nano)
    7. Flash Magisk or SuperSU or the LineageOS su addon package if root is needed
    8. Reboot

Updating the ROM is possible via the built-in OTA updater (it will download the whole ROM package so beware!), either by downloading manually the ROM and dirty-flashing without wiping anything (except cache after installation).

Download
    XDA DevDB

Sources
    Source Code:
    https://github.com/sultanxda
    https://github.com/Matssa56

Credits
    • CM team
    • LineageOS team
    • Substratum team
    • @dianlujitao
    • @siankatabg
    • @Sultanxda
    • everyone else that helped me :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial unified Sultan LineageOS 14.1 ROM with OMS for the OnePlus 3, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    matssa
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-04-20
    Hey guys, I'll make maybe one or two last builds for you, as soon as Sultan updates some stuff. These should be my lasst builds since I'm switching to OOS Beta since I will order the OP5 (and give this one to my wife).

I'l keep you posted!
    Latest build uploaded with option 1 and 2.
    Hey guys, I managed to make my script for the OMS merging, it can maybe help you guys out as well for ROM makers out there ;) I'm currently making the new build, I'll give this out when it is done :) I'll test the camera stuff tomorrow though. I'll keep you posted!
    Can you help to add traffic indicater?

Guys, that's not how it works. It's easy to request something, but you can't just tell matssa you want a particular feature, expect him to do his magic or something and the feature will be available to you. First, search the github of other ROMs (preferred LAOS based ROMs) and search for the commits that will implement that feature. Share it in the thread and tell us what it does and why it should be implemented. If matssa decides to look at the request (which he most likely will), he will need to check if it is compatible with the current ROM. If all that doesn't bring up problems and the feature is requested by more people (e.g. by votes in the poll) it will eventually make its way into the ROM. Please don't give matssa a hard time, he wants to provide us with a great ROM and we should help him as much as we can. Thanks for reading the full post btw.