[ROM/Kernel] RamROM_N7 - Note 7 full port [N910G/F/T]

Search This thread

uppon2

Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
Working on 3 minit, stuck up as i want to give option with RomControl app, I will try first with only giving 3minit

Your contribution is very appreciated! It's a shame that devs like yourself get less recognition in comparison to other users that don't spend hours working around a frustrating build environment and stuck for hours debugging and compiling. I know I struggled when I was building and I was nowhere near your level

Strider72

Oct 26, 2015
Working on 3 minit, stuck up as i want to give option with RomControl app, I will try first with only giving 3minit

Thank you @Ram121 for the quick response and your great work!

I'm sorry I didn't know that you had in mind to add romcontrol, please take your time and post the whole package when it is most convenient to you!!

I'm also sorry that can't thank your post since I've run out of thanks for today.

Thank you for trying to answer to all of us. Wish you all the best my friend. :)

Reactions: natibongo

natibongo

Apr 19, 2013
Ajumako
Thank you @Ram121 for the quick response and your great work!

I'm sorry I didn't know that you had in mind to add romcontrol, please take your time and post the whole package when it is most convenient to you!!

I'm also sorry that can't thank your post since I've run out of thanks for today.

Thank you for trying to answer to all of us. Wish you all the best my friend. :)

Let me do the thanks for you then.
I still have some left for today ;)

Reactions: Strider72

kamal0287

Sep 3, 2009
New Delhi
As usual master piece @Ram121 congrats for this great port. Hope aod workaround will be available for this as well. Was in dr. Ketan m9 where aod is working good. Loving both the rom. Will try to share some more feedback after using for some time.

Ram121

Apr 20, 2013
Pune
3minit battery mod for RamROM_N7_V1

Here is the 3minit battery mod

Instructions
1. Install attached app 3MinitBatterySettings.apk
2. Reboot recovery & flash 3minit_RamROM.zip downloaded from here

This is first trial so be careful before flashing, take backup, I have tested it although, Its working:good:

Thanks to @gharrington for the mod, original thread for 3minit is here - https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2799958

If you want to go back to stock flash attached stock_battery.zip & uninstall the 3MinitBatterySettings app

Enjoy................:good: Good night

Attachments

• 3MinitBatterySettings.apk
    4.8 MB · Views: 98
  • stock_battery.zip
    15.1 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:

bosti99

Jun 10, 2015
Great rom but I think I did something wrong when installing? Sometime when locking and unlocking UI lags until next lock and unlock. Also when scrolling to the menu at some point the last page gets overshown with the previous page. Samsung themes does not appear anywhere ?!

Did I do something wrong. I've installed enforcing version of Kernel I think. Btw, kernel doesn't appear at download now since I wanted to try the permission one. What should I do?

pinksworld

Nov 26, 2010
Nanded

Instructions

This is first trial so be careful before flashing, take backup, I have tested it although, Its working:good:

Thanks to @gharrington for the mod, original thread for 3minit is here - https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2799958

If you want to go back to stock flash attached stock_battery.zip & uninstall the 3MinitBatterySettings app

Thanku so much ?????

Strider72

Oct 26, 2015

Instructions

Thanks once more. Good night :good:

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Great rom but I think I did something wrong when installing? Sometime when locking and unlocking UI lags until next lock and unlock. Also when scrolling to the menu at some point the last page gets overshown with the previous page. Samsung themes does not appear anywhere ?!

Did I do something wrong. I've installed enforcing version of Kernel I think. Btw, kernel doesn't appear at download now since I wanted to try the permission one. What should I do?

Are you sure bootloader and modem are the right ones?
Did you clean flash the Rom?
Did you flash the right Kernel in case of N910F (or other) ?
Why did you flash any kernel at all in case of N910G?
Did you flash any mod or ui app?
Did you wipe Dalvik/ Cash when you should?

You will find all kernels permissive and enforcing here:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=139411

Edit: I can assure you that in case of N910F International model there is no lug AT ALL IN ANY menu and I'm using enforcing kernel version ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: RHUDEBWOI

bosti99

Jun 10, 2015
Thanks once more. Good night :good:

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Are you sure bootloader and modem are the right ones?
Did you clean flash the Rom?
Did you flash the right Kernel in case of N910F (or other) ?
Why did you flash any kernel at all in case of N910G?
Did you flash any mod or ui app?
Did you wipe Dalvik/ Cash when you should?

Edit: I can assure you that in case of N910F International model there is no lug AT ALL IN ANY menu and I'm using enforcing kernel version ;)

I have n910F and yes, I\ve did everything. BL and modem are the ones from stock MM. What about the problem with scrolling in menu do you have that?

Strider72

Oct 26, 2015
I have n910F and yes, I\ve did everything. BL and modem are the ones from stock MM. What about the problem with scrolling in menu do you have that?

I have no problem in scrolling at all.

I'm using BL_N910FXXU1DPL2 and CP_N910FXXU1DPJ1

Did you by any chance flash any mod?

Chimbat

Dec 31, 2014
Ulaan Baatar
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hey just noticed this ROM doesn't have all Multiwindow apps available.

You are correct mate, i just didn't notice it because i'm not using it[emoji14]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I installed 3minit battery mod for RamROM_N7_V1 and so far everything is working fine with it (Running Enforcing Kernel V5).

Screenshot_20170111_091841.png

Last edited:

hochocnua

Feb 28, 2014
You are on 9100 Device, right? That's probably why you have some special glitches on your side.

What did you do exactly step by step to install this Rom on your device mate?
I had used Rom port N7 like Aurora, Norma ... that i can tell you the rom port N7 by @Ram121 have not suitable for Note4 9100.
I return 6.0 stock rom, TWRP 3.0.2.1 newest, Full Wipe, flash this rom, reboot. This not root and have bug in camera N7.
I have wifi but not data mobile and reboot suddenly !
Bye this rom. Also this rom very clean and good batterry life too.

Strider72

Oct 26, 2015
Root not working camera n7 only Auto mode, maybe fix for your next version.

Root is working fine. After flashing Kernel just flash Su.

Camera pro mode is also available if you just delete in /system/priv-app the "ShootingModeProvider" file and restart the phone.

It is very easy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170111-053407.jpg
    Screenshot_20170111-053407.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 341
  • Screenshot_20170111-053420.jpg
    Screenshot_20170111-053420.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 343
Reactions: Chimbat and Ram121

Strider72

Oct 26, 2015
I had used Rom port N7 like Aurora, Norma ... that i can tell you the rom port N7 by @Ram121 have not suitable for Note4 9100.
I return 6.0 stock rom, TWRP 3.0.2.1 newest, Full Wipe, flash this rom, reboot. This not root and have bug in camera N7.
I have wifi but not data mobile and reboot suddenly !
Bye this rom. Also this rom very clean and good batterry life too.

Root access

Attachments

• 20170111_053830.png
    20170111_053830.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 311

hochocnua

Feb 28, 2014
Root is working fine. After flashing Kernel just flash Su.

Camera pro mode is also available if you just delete in /system/priv-app the "ShootingModeProvider" file and restart the phone.

It is very easy
thanks, i had fix, it is done with Norma rom. Now i don't know howto return signal mobile on this rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Warning
    By trying RamROM you accept full responsibility for your actions. I am not responsible if your device stops working, catches on fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

Here I present RamROM_N7_V1 Note 7 full port

ROM features
    Note 7 full port
    Brightness problem fixed - Brightness same as Note 4 stock ROM (for Outdoor disable auto brightness)
    Deodexed
    Rooted
    Zipaligned
    Multi CSC
    CSC features
    Light debloated
    Reboot recovery button added
    Media high volume warning disabled
    Note 7 Camera by @TheDev1711 (V3)- for Camera related updates & bugs go here

CSC features
    Multi CSC - BNG,INS,INU,NPL,SLK
    Exit button in browser
    Schedule Massage
    Unlimited contacts joining
    Contacts name length 1280
    Enable camera during call
    Call button in dialed call history
    Disable SMS to MMS conversion
    Massage alert reminder
    Disable stock software update menu
    Extended speed dial to 100 contacts
    Added rotation button in gallery
    Do not stop music while video recording

Bugs
    Flashlight doesnt turn off from statusbar
    Magnify function not working
    VoLTE not working
    Fingure print sensor not working
    AOD brightness issue

This is start of Note 7 port, I will keep adding features to this.

Download link

ROM default RamKernel is for N910G, for other models install respective kernel and data fix, I recommed RamKernel

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224411377

Thanks to
    @yash92duster & @amtra for their guidance, without that it was impossible for me to do this
    @TheDev1711 for Note 7 camera port
    @singhking83 for wifi-service.jar

XDA:DevDB Information
    RamROM_N7, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    Ram121
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/Ram121/RamKernel_N4.git[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Marshmallow bootloader and modem

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-01-10

Created 2017-01-09
    Last Updated 2017-01-09
    RamROM V2 status (work in progress)

Fixes
    1. Sound alive - Done
    2. WiFi hotspot -
    3. Snapchat
    4. Gallery thumnail problem - Done
    5. Youtube problem - need to change model no in build.prop (will provide facility in RomControl - not tried)

Features
    1. Call recording - already porvided how to (will try to give switch in RomControl)
    2. Skipping music by volume keys
    3. Vibration feedback
    4. All apps in multiwindow - Done
    5. RomControl - Done
    6. Private mode
    7. Recent & back key back light timeout settings - done

Features added through RomControl
    1. Device info in notification with customization
    2. Internet speed meter on status bar with customization
    3. Selection betweem stock and 3minit battery
    4. Virtual bottons on statusbar home,screen off,recents, with customization
    5. Multiuser avatar enable disable

Work in process (may not come also)
    1. Vbration feedback
    2. Note 7 camera ported by me
    3minit battery mod for RamROM_N7_V1

Instructions

Should I work on V2 of this ROM, someone needs this or should I stop this now as there are many good roms floating
    Unofficial install guide for N910T users

Hello everyone, I thought I would write up a small guide on how to install this ROM on our beloved N910T version.

Please make a backup of your current ROM

Download latest ROM version from the 1st page and please make sure to thank @Ram121 for his work.

Download his latest RamKernel V5 for N910T from https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298919361

Download datafix for N910T N7 roms from https://www.dropbox.com/s/5nftuxz1ct819x9/MM_DataFix_Note7Ports.zip?dl=0 (Can't remember where I got this from so linking to my dropbox) Thanks in advance to whoever made this up.

Second datafix option: from X-Rom N7 port - download from https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi3f1375wb0ao7r/MM_DataFixs7rebootmenu_note7port.zip?dl=0

INSTALLATION:

TWRP - Factory reset (2x) then

Flash ROM - Flash Kernel - Flash either datafix option then reboot

NOTE:

If root is lost you need to flash latest SuperSU.

After boot you may get a warning "com.andoid.phone has stopped" just tap OK (may appear twice) but all is good after that

I apologize if this guide is kind of vague but its not my normal thing to make these up and if anyone can supply more information please let me know and I can update this info.

Ist boot may take a while (mine took around 15 minutes)

Hope this may be able to help others on N910T

Thanks
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone