[ROM][Kernel]Vanilla AOSP 4.4.4 for VZW m7

Search This thread

WELCOMETOOCEANIA

Feb 27, 2013
Anyone else having problems with certain apps on this ROM? Facebook messenger (both the app and the part inside the Facebook app) force close as soon as I click them. I've cleared data, uninstalled and reinstalled but I never had that problem before flashing this ROM. Also when I try to choose a subreddit from the drop down list on Reddit News it fc's.

All I'm asking for is a confirmation of whether anyone else using this ROM has this issue or it's just me (or an Xposed module I'm using).

Edit: Never mind. It was the Force Fastscroll Xposed module.

Anyway, love the ROM. Don't need anything bloated with crap. Xposed modules make up for anything missing.

I have a question though. The theme manager from CM, is that something that could be easily made to work with this ROM? I know their is HK Theme Manager, but it doesn't really work as well.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

dg4prez

Apr 16, 2011
Hooksett, NH
For an AOSP rom, this works shockingly well. I'm getting some bluetooth blips when the screen is off, but not many. it does sort of seem that the bluetooth is somehow a lower priority than in stock or GPE, so it drops out when things are going on that override it. Animations are slower than on GPE/stock as well, but otherwise... damn good.

Reactions: buckmarble

lancasterv3

Oct 24, 2010
just loaded this bad boy and I must say..... WOW! Fantastic job this ROM is amazing! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

buckmarble

Sep 18, 2010
Michigan
Finally got this build updated to 4.4.4. Link updated in OP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-14-09-47-16.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-14-09-47-16.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 238

Rain__

Jul 26, 2010
I just dirty flashed from your release on 6-10-14.

Seems to be working great so far! I really appreciate what you've released for this phone and your dedication! Keep it up! Your ROM really needs more attention, its great!

bc13

Apr 16, 2012
Just installed this and it says I have no sim card and I get no service. What's going on?

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

tflogic

Apr 24, 2011
Just installed this and it says I have no sim card and I get no service. What's going on?

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

Is your SIM card physically mounted correctly? Sometimes if I'm flipping it around out of my pocket it gets loose. Tilt it down on its right side and tap the SIM tray down into your phone and see if you still have the problem :p

bc13

Apr 16, 2012
Is your SIM card physically mounted correctly? Sometimes if I'm flipping it around out of my pocket it gets loose. Tilt it down on its right side and tap the SIM tray down into your phone and see if you still have the problem :p

No,I flashed back to nusense and all is ok. Maybe I need to update my firnware I think it may have been causing bad signal on aosp. Would that make it say SIM card removed?

Sent from my unknown using xda app-developers app

buckmarble

Sep 18, 2010
Michigan
No,I flashed back to nusense and all is ok. Maybe I need to update my firnware I think it may have been causing bad signal on aosp. Would that make it say SIM card removed?

Sent from my unknown using xda app-developers app

yes, unless you update the firmware, signal will be bad.

gonzalezb

Aug 13, 2012
Bentonville
Can we expect updates to L??

yes, unless you update the firmware, signal will be bad.

Okay your probably saying way to early to ask that because of the title well im afraid that cm11 will change to many things and i wont like it so when its released whenever will you keep updating this rom heard good things about it really wanna try it out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is nothing super special about these builds in terms of features. This is not a feature packed ROM. It is a pure vanilla build developed by myself and @GatesJunior with minor additions like cLock, Koush SU, and SMS/MMS quick reply. These builds include my Elite Lunar AOSP edition kernel built inline with the ROM. It is 100% stable, fast, smooth and everything works. Battery life is exceptional! The biggest difference between this an other AOSP builds is we use a very minimal amount of resources from CM. The extent of what we use from CM is the hardware, AV(for camera) and device trees. I do these just for fun and wont be adding any features to it. It is meant as a vanilla "factory" style ROM.

Links:

GAPPS

ROM

Source

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][Kernel]Vanilla AOSP for VZW m7, ROM for the Verizon HTC One

Contributors
    buckmarble, gatesjunior
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-05-23
    Last Updated 2014-09-29
    The best aosp Rom by far I have ever run.

Sent from my Lunar Ecliptic One.
    Does this feature the new dialer app? I have 2 hours left of work and I am dying to flash it when i get home.

Yes
    u3uvu9y6.jpg
    3y4ebagu.jpg

Hey I'm having some problems with some small hardware commands... Is there a "hold back to kill app" option? And I can't seem to find the hardware menu key... What am I missing? Thank you!!!

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Use xposed framework and gravity box for that functionality. Its not built in. These are vanilla builds.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone