[ROM]KINGDROID ELEGANCE DELUXE v7.0.0[LC1]and KINGDROID NOTEMANIA.ES EDITION online..

Search This thread

Veiti

Sep 4, 2011
Hi, thnx for that mate. It worked.

But, I was not able to rename the file using "Mi File Explorer" and I did find the option Mount W/R". I downloaded "ES Explorador de Archivos" mounted R/W and the work was done finally.

Yes, I'm new to Mi File Explorer, maybe I did something wrong.

okay here is the site from developer of mifile explorer. new version is in work and today ready for install. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1523691

Reactions: qwerty875

manhattan212

Aug 19, 2011
Does the swype in XXLC1 allow the download of additional languages (like the beta)?
Or does it only provide a list of available pre-installed languages to choose from?

zviki

Dec 30, 2008
Maribor
I still have this "web page not available" bug in browser.Any solution?
52951a97-d362-4bba.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Fahar Salleh

Apr 20, 2009
Selangor
KingDroid V7 originally solid, beautiful & stable comes near to perfect with Franco New Sources kernal.
Everything is working such as 3 step torch & brightness control in browser. No heat or pixel salad or SOD or black screen issue.
Just like CF but way faster, smoother & responsive too.

This is what I'm longing for...a right combination between good rom & kernal, BOOM!!! almost perfect.
Personally I think this rom is a keeper.

@Dr Tally & the team, well done. Am a proud owner of GNote with KingDroid on it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Last edited:

dahuzi

Sep 4, 2005
Shenzhen
Too sensitive S-Pen

I jumped to Kingdroid V7 last night, before I was on Darky's V3.3. After a clean flash, I found a problem that the S-Pen is too sensitive. Screen will react while the Pen tip is still far (around 10mm) from the screen. I didn't follow every post in this thread so I am sorry if anybody had stated that.

I always use 240DPI so I replaced the S-Memo.apk by the modified version I downloaded from Theme and Application session named S-Memo_LC1_240DPI.apk. I don't know whether it's the root cause since I encountered same issue when I did it on Darky ROM. I was thinking it's due to versions difference(Darky is still LA6). Any clue about it?

lewisteo

Aug 7, 2003
I hope it is not too much trouble, may I ask where is the bootup sound located, I would like to have a permanent silent boot-up?

thanks in advance

hknklbk

Jan 13, 2009
Gaziantep
Hi,

Thank you for the ROM.

I need semi-transparent digital clock widget for this bulid..

Can you please post it?

Thx.

zviki

Dec 30, 2008
Maribor
Isn't it in rom already?
Edit:sorry,it's transparent.I have original stock widget if you need it:

http://m.box.com/view_shared/2dc75c72378dfd2012c6

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

titus78

May 19, 2009
where i find working library for call records for this rom? and why not included on to kingdroid7?

D

Deleted member 4256060

Thnx for this awsome rom....its the best of all the roms i have try so far

VTEChump

Oct 20, 2011
Minneapolis
Is it possible to use CF-root kernel with this ROM? I have tried flashing the CF-Root-SGN_XX_OXA_LC1-v5.3-CWM5.zip kernel with v7.0 of this ROM, and it will not boot. I am flashing from the CWM app...Flash Kernel....flash the zImage file. Any ideas?

Tyra Misoux

Jan 23, 2011
Αμαλιάδα
GMAIL?

anybody else having issues with googlemail?

Btw. I had to "downgrade" the kernel back to the LB1@SEP-101 because the Kernel+CW included in 7.0 does not work well on my n7000.
(I unpacked the zImage out of KD5.4 that works fine for me)

Kernel-Issues:
- The torch-widget is on/off only. The 3 steps brightness does not work.

- CWR does not work at all! I had to flash by using the CWR-APP. But when booting to recovery (vol+, home, pwr) I see some kind of menu (looks strange) but the keys do not work at all.
I tried twice with clean install.

hamma

Apr 20, 2006
anybody else having issues with googlemail?

Btw. I had to "downgrade" the kernel back to the LB1@SEP-101 because the Kernel+CW included in 7.0 does not work well on my n7000.
(I unpacked the zImage out of KD5.4 that works fine for me)

Kernel-Issues:
- The torch-widget is on/off only. The 3 steps brightness does not work.

- CWR does not work at all! I had to flash by using the CWR-APP. But when booting to recovery (vol+, home, pwr) I see some kind of menu (looks strange) but the keys do not work at all.
I tried twice with clean install.

No problems here with googlemail.

In Abyss CWR you have to touch the screen, don´t use the keys.

Top Liked Posts