- Sep 15, 2010
I DID NOT MAKE THIS ROM! I just compiled it from the beanstalk and CM sources
-Data is having trouble keeping a connection after some time (present in 275. build 270 still ok)
-ALL CM bugs will be present. This build uses the CM jewel device tree and kernel.
BeanStalk Build 4.4.249_OLD_FORMAT
-Updated CM/Beanstalk sources to 2/18/14.
THE FOLLOWING BUILD IS FOR THOSE WHO UPGRADED TO THE NEW HBOOT 2.10 SENSE 5 ROM...IF YOU ARE ON HBOOT 2.09 THIS IS NOT THE BUILD FOR YOU!!!
YOU MUST PERFORM THE ENTIRE UPGRADE PROCESS INCLUDING BOOTING THE ROM HERE
Instructions for installation:
- Download firmware file, and install via HBOOT or fastboot. This will update your HBOOT (2.10) your radio (126.96.36.1995), and some other important firmware bits. Make sure you remove or rename any PJ75IMG files from your external SD card after this step.
- Download recovery file (TWRP 188.8.131.52b) and flash via fastboot. This version of TWRP has been modified to accommodate the updated partition layout for this update.
- Download ROM (either version), and flash via TWRP. If the TWRP gives an error and reboots, hold the volume down button to get back to the bootloader, boot back into recovery, and flash again. It *should* flash fine on the second attempt.
Once you have booted into the Sense 5 rom successfuly you may proceed in flashing the NEW_FORMAT version of this rom after a full wipe in the new recovery.
BeanStalk Build 4.4.285_NEW_FORMAT
-updated sources to 4.4.285 from beanstalk
BeanStalk Build 4.4.270_NEW_FORMAT
-updated sources to 4.4.270 from beanstalk
1. Download the latest build
2. Download the latest Slim GAPPS or other 4.4 specific gapps
3. In recovery, full wipe, and manually format /system
4. Flash ROM and the gapps you want, reboot
SlimROM source can be found HERE
BeanStalk source can be found HERE
CM sources HERE
deck's tireless work made the CM kernel and device tree that this and many other roms for this device are based on.
scotthartbti for posting creation, updates, and keeping github up to date.
insaneo1488, tearaz, Haus_, shortyishere, NaterTots, CaptainThrowback, and everyone in the #htc-dev channel for all of their support and info along the way.
Please dont hesitate to let me know if someone was missed here, send a PM or catch me in freenode and ill get you in there