[ROM][KitKat][ALL] Cyanogenmod 11 for Xperia E1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Kizoky

What about app2sd?
I can't see "move app to sd" option.
Games like MinecraftPE won't work(they are installed in /mnt/asec or /mnt/secure/asec)

Move App to SD was an option which Sony added manually to E1's KitKat update
It was the first phone to have that option due to low storage

The only option would be that swapping internal and external storage, but that would break things when you pull your SD Card out of your phone
Use Link2SD or App2SD (make sure you applied SD Card fixer)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahateon
C

Caio99BR

Ookay, i just not will merge Apps2SD because, like @Kizoky said, it Will break more things, and we already have many things to fix XD

I started working on rebase kernel, and now my base will be OnePlus MSM8974, since it is of same age of MSM8610 and changes are very close, we are going to have a good time (or no).

It still unavailable and building is broken, but I started, I already merged LNX.LA.3.5.1 like Ron told me in begin, but now I will merge only specific Xperia E1 code, like Camera, Sensors, LEDs, Backlight and Touchscreen drivers, and changes needed to backlight, LEDs and Camera, also I'm cleaning the code manually and with clang-format.
It's a lot painful, and I want to do it by last time, and rest only update this ****.
A patch Script, a build script, a internet connection and much patience :/

Kizoky

I figured it out how to decrease the navbar's height without using the battery-hungry Xposed Framework
It seems it is easier than I thought

https://github.com/TeamVee-SS/andro...0/overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values

Create a new file called dimens.xml, then put this into that file: http://pastebin.com/uyAxKYfF
Then put the dimens.xml into ../overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/*.*

It should work, If not, then I don't know anymore :crying:
(Navbar height already changed to 37.0dip)

or just add this to change this line only: <dimen name="navigation_bar_height">37.0dip</dimen>

Last edited:
C

Caio99BR

I figured it out how to decrease the navbar's height without using the battery-hungry Xposed Framework
It seems it is easier than I thought

https://github.com/TeamVee-SS/andro...0/overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values

Create a new file called dimens.xml, then put this into that file: http://pastebin.com/uyAxKYfF
Then put the dimens.xml into ../overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/*.*

It should work, If not, then I don't know anymore :crying:
(Navbar height already changed to 37.0dip)

or just add this to change this line only: <dimen name="navigation_bar_height">37.0dip</dimen>

I will do a extra package with this change, but not today.
Its simple, just a addition in that file.

Zsenyka

Dec 25, 2014
Thank you very much for making CM on E1 possible. :D Using the lates build since 3 days and its very stable. Only problem is that the volume buttons on my headphone isnt working, but I assume it will be fixed.
Calling and messaging is working fine, just as FM radio, microphone and headphones and everything else, except Camera (it will be fixed, I know).
RTC is working fine for me, but its 1 minute late (to be honest, better 1 minute late than not working at all).

Also can somebody help me to get Xposed working on CM 11? I know that the "stock" Xposed is not working, downloaded an unofficial one for which was made for Samsung CM 11, but after installation and restart, it somehow reseted the system to a clean install state, so I had to install all the programs, and set up everything again.

C

Caio99BR

Thank you very much for making CM on E1 possible. :D Using the lates build since 3 days and its very stable. Only problem is that the volume buttons on my headphone isnt working, but I assume it will be fixed.
Calling and messaging is working fine, just as FM radio, microphone and headphones and everything else, except Camera (it will be fixed, I know).
RTC is working fine for me, but its 1 minute late (to be honest, better 1 minute late than not working at all).

Also can somebody help me to get Xposed working on CM 11? I know that the "stock" Xposed is not working, downloaded an unofficial one for which was made for Samsung CM 11, but after installation and restart, it somehow reseted the system to a clean install state, so I had to install all the programs, and set up everything again.

I will gonna check volume buttons after, and for camera I just don't know what do.

And no way for Xposed, I remember it not work in latest CM11 with Security Updates :(

Also I moved to CM11 and after finish install, launch show me a Xperia Wallpaper :silly: (see attachment)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-14-17-09-01.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-14-17-09-01.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 74

Kizoky

I will gonna check volume buttons after, and for camera I just don't know what do.

And no way for Xposed, I remember it not work in latest CM11 with Security Updates :(

Also I moved to CM11 and after finish install, launch show me a Xperia Wallpaper :silly: (see attachment)

For camera, try this: https://github.com/sonyxperiadev/camera

It has MSM8610 drivers, not sure If it will work though :rolleyes:

C

Caio99BR

I only have one sim and the sim is working in my Z2... :/

I just flashed CM11 do I have to do something after the flashing?
okay nevermind worked after reinserting the sim card .-.
I just don't know what I've done wrong

It happened with me many times on my L3II :p
I already started rebasing kernel and not remembered about that change @Kizoky, I have memory of a wall :(

CarlosGallego98

Jul 18, 2016
Buenaventura
It happened with me many times on my L3II :p
I already started rebasing kernel and not remembered about that change @Kizoky, I have memory of a wall :(

Don't worry about it, it happens to everyone :)
sonyxperiadev is a great place to gather sources, but I never knew It had msm8610 (aka. for Sony Xperia E1) drivers

Hi im back with a Ace4 SM G318ML, so now i am trying to port cm12 using a cm11 created by me, but i need help un the boot.img i justo need anyone that tell me the changes that i have to do un it :confused:

C

Caio99BR

Hi im back with a Ace4 SM G318ML, so now i am trying to port cm12 using a cm11 created by me, but i need help un the boot.img i justo need anyone that tell me the changes that i have to do un it :confused:

Sorry, but i dont work in ports, more I hate ports, if you want to do something right, make it from source/scratch :)
If you don't know, go to Google and search, you not will learn in one day but I'm not a teacher to pass my knowledge ;)

Kizoky

How is it going on the performance/battery side?

Battery drain decreased drastically
Way better than Stock ROM when it comes to battery

Now performance is another story
There's still bugs left in the kernel, small lag spikes when you are playing huge games, and even some games are force closing (Not enough RAM?)
But overall It is better than Stock ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts