[ROM] [KitKat] [GSM/CDMA] 11-3 Liquidsmooth 3.0 OFFICIAL

Search This thread

jeff_roey

Oct 10, 2009
Springfield, PA
Looking for some feedback on battery life with this rom. I've been experimenting with cm11 nightlies since early March but consistently poor battery life and wake lock issues really prevent me from making it my daily driver. Battery life better over here?

I'm on a maxx and with cm11 I'm lucky to get 16 hours between charges. Stock JB doubles that easy. What are you seeing here?

sene1983

Mar 1, 2011
istanbul
Looking for some feedback on battery life with this rom. I've been experimenting with cm11 nightlies since early March but consistently poor battery life and wake lock issues really prevent me from making it my daily driver. Battery life better over here?

I'm on a maxx and with cm11 I'm lucky to get 16 hours between charges. Stock JB doubles that easy. What are you seeing here?

I am on maxx too,
Battery life is good.

What u wanna learn more?

welder73

Jan 9, 2013
Belgrade

Try 03/11 build,you want regret it. :)

I get 3,5-4 hours of screen time on 20-24 hours overall use...and I don't have a Maxx ;)

Sent from my Razr XT910

BeSalecker

Mar 8, 2013
New York
I might go back to the 3-11 build as everyone always claims it seems to have the best battery life. How is it in terms of stability and features as well as compared to the current build? Thanks!

segordon

Apr 14, 2012

I was running LS 4/27 on my maxx and I was getting pretty good battery life even running next launcher 3d. About 16-18 hours. But the systemui crashes were too frequent that I moved over to CM11. With CM11 with the stock launcher and kernel I was getting around 18-20 hours between charges. I then switched over to the newest jbx kernel and also added the moto ultra launcher with circle widget and my battery life dropped down to 16-18 between charges. I am going to let the jbx kernel and moto ultra launcher settle in for a few days to see if it improves. If not I am going to wipe and just load CM11 with the jbx kernel. With CM11 I have had ZERO systemui crashes.

I just want to find a launcher with the customization of next launcher 3d but not be a battery hog. Some people recommended GEL but I'm not sure what that is.

Sent from my razr maxx running liquid smooth

DumbleCore

Nov 27, 2012
Hobb’s End
I was running LS 4/27 on my maxx and I was getting pretty good battery life even running next launcher 3d. About 16-18 hours. But the systemui crashes were too frequent that I moved over to CM11. With CM11 with the stock launcher and kernel I was getting around 18-20 hours between charges. I then switched over to the newest jbx kernel and also added the moto ultra launcher with circle widget and my battery life dropped down to 16-18 between charges. I am going to let the jbx kernel and moto ultra launcher settle in for a few days to see if it improves. If not I am going to wipe and just load CM11 with the jbx kernel. With CM11 I have had ZERO systemui crashes.

I just want to find a launcher with the customization of next launcher 3d but not be a battery hog. Some people recommended GEL but I'm not sure what that is.

GEL is Google Experience Launcher, did u try Apex or Nova? Both are extremely customizable, personally running Apex. U can also try Inspire Launcher, based on GEL,but in my opinion the fastest and best is Apex

Tapped from another Dimension

Reactions: segordon

segordon

Apr 14, 2012
GEL is Google Experience Launcher, did u try Apex or Nova? Both are extremely customizable, personally running Apex. U can also try Inspire Launcher, based on GEL,but in my opinion the fastest and best is Apex

When I searched GEL, the play store sent me to the Google now launcher. Is that it or is there an actual GEL launcher?

I haven't tried apex but I did try nova. I liked nova but I hate having to pay for extras for a launcher in order to unlock everything. Especially if I am not going to like the launcher. That's why I wasn't paying $17 for next 3d.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I have been looking to see any post about Bluetooth working the only posts I found where post 76 & 81 and no one had a answer then, so if I missed any sorry. I just want to know if Bluetooth is working, I must have working Bluetooth since I use it everyday, I drive around 4 hours a day so I need it to connect to my ford sync, and then when I am at work I use my Jabra headset. So if anyone can let me know would be great.

DumbleCore

Nov 27, 2012
Hobb’s End
When I searched GEL, the play store sent me to the Google now launcher. Is that it or is there an actual GEL launcher?

I haven't tried apex but I did try nova. I liked nova but I hate having to pay for extras for a launcher in order to unlock everything. Especially if I am not going to like the launcher. That's why I wasn't paying $17 for next 3d.

Yep, that's the one. Here's a link to inspire, lots of features

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bam.android.inspirelauncher

welder73

Jan 9, 2013
Belgrade
Sorry, but I have been looking to see any post about Bluetooth working the only posts I found where post 76 & 81 and no one had a answer then, so if I missed any sorry. I just want to know if Bluetooth is working, I must have working Bluetooth since I use it everyday, I drive around 4 hours a day so I need it to connect to my ford sync, and then when I am at work I use my Jabra headset. So if anyone can let me know would be great.

I'm back on 03/11 build,because I have the best battery time with it and it's the smoothest one.
I don't have any problems with bluetooth connection with my car stereo,Sony Xplode BT2800.

I talk and stream music over it without problems.

Sent from my Razr XT910

Reactions: DumbleCore

segordon

Apr 14, 2012

Just wanted to thank you for pointing me to apex, so much customization like next, but no lag and not a battery hog. Two thumbs up!

Reactions: DumbleCore

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Liquid Smooth

1157654_349820015149747_1466155089_n.png

1149548_502743806484028_1110515066_o%2B%281%29.jpg

YOU CAN REQUEST SIMPLY FEATURES FOR UNOFFICIAL BUILDS FROM ANY ROM. SAYING FEATURES; I MEAN, CONFIGS, OPTIONS, CUSTOMIZATIONS, AND ALL STUFF!!! DON´T DOUBT REQUESTING!! I DON´T GUARANTEE YOU NOTHING
    A known ROM of JB now in Kitkat. The perfect ROM for me, in terms of configuration, and customization options. I am new on XDA, but I am very known in GrupoAndroid.com

Pictures:
    ---------->
    u8uzy2yp.jpg
    4a3agaqe.jpg
    etevy3yr.jpg

ha4upeju.jpg
    anadu6a5.jpg
    9urymesy.jpg
    ru2apu4e.jpg
    u7y9a3ab.jpg
    seny3ava.jpg
    5e2ude4a.jpg
    jy5a3uje.jpg

Instalation:[/COLOR]

BMM and Safestrap: If you are in a new system/slot. Pay attention on step 1.
    1) Wipes: Factory reset, cache and dalvik [If you are in an existing system/slot do Full wipe (all but internal storage and sd)]
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) wipe cache and dalvik again, reboot and enjoy!
    [/SIZE]

Here a little video review from the mate @hrishi21007

CHANGELOG

11-03 build
    http://pastebin.com/8CU41JDV

06-03 build
    Added option to swich between Slim and AOSB recents

04-03 build

Added:
    Custom Progress Bar (Credit AOSB)
    Wakelock Blocker
    Multi-user support for phones
    Live Volume Steps
    SmoothProgressBar: Add reset option
    SmoothProgressBar: Accelerate and Interpolator
    Fixed Verizon Roaming Icon
    Hopefully fixed Left Handed NavBar
    Translucent Volume Panel
    Time Context Headers for the Notification Bar
    Screen Recorder added to the build
    The long awaited Quick Access Ribbons has been added
    Notification Reminder
    Statusbar clock font style and more fonts
    new Network Traffic indicato
    A patch that decrease boot time
    Dark theme on the keyboard
    Custom Toast Animations
    100% working ART
    German Translations
    FIXES FOR SOME BUGS

Removed:
    Left Handed Nav Bar
    Halo
    Halo is now fully removed from LiquidSmooth
    GlowPad Torch changed to Long Press instead of double tap and hold
    Data Usage Chart Kitkat White
    Custom lockscreen wallpaper
    Connection Manager

Features:

ART
    Tethering
    SlimPIE 2.0
    Slim recents and AOSB Recents
    Custom Quick tiles!
    Regulate haptick feedback of the hardware buttons
    Slim OS Dialer
    Multiwindow and HALO (not for now)
    Active Display
    Omni's New File Browser called "Documents"
    Advanced sound and input methods
    Kill app long press back and media scan on boot behavior
    Custom carrier label
    Google Experience Launcher built in (Came out only for the Nexus 5)
    Slim’s TRDS (Dark Liquid)
    Slim’s Customizable Navigation Bar
    Slim’s New Power menu
    Power ui sound mode under battery
    Power Widgetf
    Customizable Battery icon
    All of our Notification Drawer & Quick-settings features
    Customizable Status-bar Clock and Date
    cLock
    CRT Lock Animation
    Customizable Notification Light
    See Through Lock-screen
    Battery Around Unlock Ring
    Lock-screen Shortcuts
    8 Targets on Lock-screen (We fixed it, because a lot of people wanted it back)
    Privacy Guard
    Incoming Call and Text Blacklist
    Developer Option’s enabled by default
    Support for Stylus Gestures
    Superuser Built-in
    Google Cloud Printing Service
    Theme Support

And many more!! If you wanna know all the features, test the ROM!!

DOWNLOADS:

http://d-h.st/search?search_by=2&search_for=jsnweitzel
    Just look for umts and spyder
    Credits:
    [/COLOR]
    - Liquid, PA, CM, Slim teams
    - Translator team (including me, @anerik, and others guys that can be found in G+) for the translations
    - dhacker29
    And sorry if I am forgetting someone.

Contact Links:

Me --------> Google+ https://twitter.com/siracuervoTwitter YouTube

Liquid Community on Google+
    I am fixing features I added. It isn't easy

Desde Argentina con mi XT910
    Waiting....

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, but remember I'm doing it for free

Desde Argentina con mi XT910
    For the next unofficial build I will add: Powersaver of Mokee, AOSB Custom progress bar, Burst mode to the the camera, and other features!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone