[ROM][KitKat][KTU84P] Nexus 4 4.4.4 stock (odexed, deodexed)

Search This thread

fireb33

Dec 1, 2010
Ok guys, I've built both odexed and deodexed ROMs, I'm uploading (please be patient).

This time I've NOT added SuperSU and busybox to have a 100% stock ROM. Just flash SuperSU zip in recovery (immediately after flashing ROM zip) to obtain root, and install Stericson busybox from Google Play if you need it.

Test zips and please let me know, I don't have a Nexus 4 to test but everything should work fine.

Cheers :good:

The1Shark

Dec 24, 2011
I am having problem flashing.
I get the "Error (status 7) message.
I am running rooted stock with some modifications and Franco kernel.
What am I doing wrong ?

Thx

EDIT : Update radio ( from factory image ) and tried to flash the zip ( deodex ) again. no luck.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

The1Shark

Dec 24, 2011
So I did some digging ..
both zip's ( the supersu and the ROM itself ) failed while trying to flash from latest CWM.
The zip files can not be open with filexpert or any other application that can look into zip files.
MD5 is correct !
Opening the zip file in my pc and archive them again solves the problem. very strange, this is the first time it is happening to me.

THX

tkess

Oct 27, 2010
Cleveland, OH
I'm coming from andersonaragao's 4.4.2 stock + LTE rom. After a full wipe and format I flashed the new radio, then this rom, then the SuperSU package. I have tried with the latest CWM &TWRP recoveries. Every time I end up in a never ending boot animation. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts