• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM] [KitKat] [LINARO] AxxionKat ROM - The revolution has arrived

frankonia

Jun 1, 2012
Nuremberg
Works for me. Try a desktop, laptop, or pad maybe?
It's mostly not a question, which hardware you use, but the kind of browser. Mega.nz does not work with e.g. Opera. Same with Firefox. You have to use Google-Chrome (or Iron-Browser), that you are able to download files from Mega.

Last edited:

Aceofzeroz

Apr 18, 2013
Brown's Town
I would love to run Lollipop on this phone but I don't we are going to get it any time soon...

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/android-l-lockdown/

Sent from my Razr XT910
After reading it, it seems you're right :/ I saw ChainFire's warnings about this back when the Android L dev preview was released, but Google really don't seem to get it.

Security is one thing and their move is very understandable, but a vast majority of Android's popularity comes from it's ability to let people go far beyond stock level through root exploits. I dunno how badly this will hit the custom rom makers at the moment, but there's no way it's permanently done for.

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk

Decon1

Dec 11, 2010
I voted for final Axxion 1.7. Better to have this totally complete and stable. That way if AXXION POP doesn't pan out we have one totally complete and sweet Daily Driver to use until the RAZR & RAZR MAXX are no longer.

I say this because as a Verizon user it seems they (Verizon) is committed to ending the Unlimited data and we'll all end up on 'More of Everything' or the 'Edge' program. Even now, for most of us, trading in the unlimited saves dollars per month. With the November $100.00 rebate on The Motorola Turbo for turning in a working phone all the top android phones can be had for $100.00 or less. I am considering the Motorola Turbo, Droid MAXX, LG-G3 - Get an LG G Pad for 19.95, Samsung S5 - 149.95. For me I will probably trade in the RAZR MAXX or upgrade this month, November and if not by June of 2015.

It's been one hellava ride!

Thanks to all the ROM devs! You're awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: ladreon

Decon1

Dec 11, 2010
Goodbye!

To all the Great ROMs and Great users I bid you farewell.

Verizon offered me for my 2 smartphone lines:
Unlimited talk and text
10 Gig data, 5 each for 8 dollars more than 4 Gig data 2 each per month
With that I joined Edge for one phone which is $25 extra per month but the $25 is rebated each month because of the 10 Gig plan so the phone is free with a never-ending (ahem....) as long as you stay on the 10 Gig data. Edge replacement is now every 18 months instead of a yearly.
They gave me a 15% military discount.
No activation fee.

I bought the LG-G3 and received a LG Gpad for 20 bucks which they waived so it was FREE! There is a $10/month charge for data.

I'm good at 158/month for all 3!

This is an awesome forum! Be well!

Decon

Last edited:

welder73

Jan 9, 2013
Belgrade

Unlimited talk and text
With that I joined Edge for one phone which is $25 extra per month but the $25 is rebated each month because of the 10 Gig plan so the phone is free with a never-ending (ahem....) as long as you stay on the 10 Gig data. Edge replacement is now every 18 months instead of a yearly.
No activation fee.

I bought the LG-G3 and received a LG Gpad for 20 bucks which they waived so it was FREE! There is a $10/month charge for data.

Decon
Lucky you,in my country to buy a phone over the contract is too expensive,I have to wait for a drop in prices for a used phone...

G3 is my wish or Droid Turbo a.k.a Droid Maxx (international version).

I hope it will serve you well as your Razr,take care my friend :)

Sent from my Razr XT910

Last edited:

Edinho376

Jun 18, 2014

Unlimited talk and text
No activation fee.

Decon
Many users gonna miss your tips...

Goodbye pal :good:

pearlheartgtr

Sep 5, 2010
The download link for spyder isn't working. I had to return my phone to stock and would like to put this rom on again. If someone could post a new link, that would be great.