[HOWTO] Enable Auto Rotation for Lock Screen & Launcher by eqbirvinYou can't rotate lock screen on any phone.
Handful of people asked me if I can update the build, so I synced with Arco's changes for S4 mini, and built a new build. Of course it is untested by me, but it should work just fine, as it is mostly updates from CM and a few device improvements/fixes
Let me know how it works, if anyone still uses CM.
Download link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=41692
edit: The 10/17 build seems to be broken, download 10/18 instead
Yes, it's the best build.Strangely but it seems to work best of all until now, in my case.
1. The error of time service is gone.
2. Nfc is missing
I use it without google services and until now i don't experience bad things. Battery is ok. So - good work!
Hey so cool this Android Lollipop fixed (finally) but can anyone fix the camera issue?
I explain: I am unable to zoom with volume keys (or by touching) and if I download any app for taking photos I am unable to zoom too...
Can someone try to port Samsung Galaxy Express 2 Camera for Cyanogenmod?
What should I do?
It's very important for me, it's the only thing that I wish to fix...
After this CM 12.1 last build will be perfect...
Additional information / resources:
Change logs: see 2nd post of this thread (cm-12.0 builds are tagged with [CM-12])
Google apps: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps
How to install:
1) ClockWorkMod 126.96.36.199 (or higher) is required to install this ROM! Download: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15216 (you can also use Philz recovery which is also available at androidfilehost)
2) Download ROM .zip
3) Download Google apps (optional)
4) Put both .zip files on your device (either internal or external storage)
5) Boot your device into recovery mode
6) Make backup (if needed)
7) Wipe data/factory reset (not needed if installing updating from previous releases, but is necessary if upgrading between CM versions (example, cm-11.0 to cm-12.0 )
8) Install the ROM .zip file
9) Mount /system, install Google apps (optional)
1) Visit the above link
2) Click on "New issue"
3) Choose a title that explains the problem
4) Explain your problem very clearly with as much details as possible
5) Attach logs and screenshots (if needed)
Don't report a bug if it's already reported.
Don't report a bug if it's not device-specific.
Don't report a bug if you:
1) have restored apps with Titanium Backup or similar software
2) are using any kind of task killer
3) are using any 3rd party tweak/hack
Don't forget to include the build date.
Use proper English, try not to make any spelling errors so I and other people can understand you correctly.