As far as I know there is no cm11 build from Febtuary. Cm11 has no support for move to sdcard - so my builds does not have that feature, either.
@all: when moving to cm12 I have droped my cm11 development. You know my philosophie: don't publish something, I've not testet myself before - so there will be no more cm11 builds from my side. Sorry. Thanx for your support, your help and your friendly and kind words. I'm happy you liked @Barracuda77777 and my rom! Hope we read us all in the cm12 thread again. cm12 is still under heavy development by cm, but I manged to put together a stable rom with all basics working. It's usable as daily driver.
BTW: cm12 builds have move to sdcard fixed.
this is possibly the last CM11 for whoever is still on CM11 like myself:
Fixed Kodi/xbmc touch issues, and with many games that had no touch register issues.
all credit for the touch issue patch goes to @Patrick Lower
updated to latest CM11 sources
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
For those who are also do not want the capacitive buttons anymore I have a workaround:
- reboot into recovery and flash the appended "virtual_keys_disable.zip"
- Install GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys ★ root
- Open GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys (give root-access if prompted)
- Under "General" set "Device Has Soft Keys" and "Start On Boot"
- Under "Trigger" set "Hide in Fullscreen"
- Under "Quickbar" set under "Look & Feel"-"Theme" a Theme of your choice (I set "Galaxy")
- In the upper right corner set Service to "On" and enable Notification
- Now you have a hideable Navigation Bar which does not make your screen smaller and the original capacitive buttons are disabled as well.
I made the appended zip quick & dirty and test it on my T-800, so any feedback is welcome.