Just noticed today when I tried to record my voice that Mic volume was very low, so I have increased the volume with
this build and also updated the CM11 source to bring it up to date.
if for any reason you want to just fix the Mic with out flashing the above Rom, I have made a flashable zip
that will increase the Mic volume.
fixed a very annoying problem while using the on screen home button screen ring to take screen shots, the ring will appear with in the screen shot after the first one is taken.
this fix was added to cm 12.1 and I ported it to cm11 which also worked more about the fix here.
update upstream CM updates
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
For those who are also do not want the capacitive buttons anymore I have a workaround:
- reboot into recovery and flash the appended "virtual_keys_disable.zip"
- Install GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys ★ root
- Open GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys (give root-access if prompted)
- Under "General" set "Device Has Soft Keys" and "Start On Boot"
- Under "Trigger" set "Hide in Fullscreen"
- Under "Quickbar" set under "Look & Feel"-"Theme" a Theme of your choice (I set "Galaxy")
- In the upper right corner set Service to "On" and enable Notification
- Now you have a hideable Navigation Bar which does not make your screen smaller and the original capacitive buttons are disabled as well.
I made the appended zip quick & dirty and test it on my T-800, so any feedback is welcome.