• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [KK - 4.4.2] FuSiOn RoM™ - Lollipop EdiTioN v1.2 [ KERNEL - JB/ICS ] [AROMA]

Search This thread
Nov 28, 2014
please made a navigation bar patch... I need it desperately since hardkeys screwed

Need a patch for navigation bar desperately

neerajkt

Oct 13, 2013
New Delhi
Everything works flawlessly but receiving calls is buggy

Thanks for this amazing rom dev ... but When I receive a call , the screen doesn't turns up for 5-7 seconds . Please tell me how to fix that . I have tried using other dial-er apps but still its not working as it should

sharan shetty

Sep 23, 2013
Mumbai
Bro i too faced a serious problem that wifi doesnt work

downloaded and installed the rom without any problem, it looks awesome and there is no touch lag issues
but wifi is not getting connected and another problem i face is if it is rotated to landscape mode the google keyboard force closes.i tried two times of installation, even did factory reset, cleared dalvik cache, but the problem still priests. any advice or solution for this.
Bro i too faced a serious problem that wifi doesnt work :crying: plz asap provide us a solution sir otherwise the rom is truly fantastic:good:
But pls someone provide us with a valid solution also the camera doesnt have autofocus:confused:
Btw :highfive: cheers for your hardwork

cerberus2596

Oct 25, 2014
Manila
Rom port

Hey bro, i like your rom. I'll just want you to grant me your permission to port this on our device MyPhone A919 Duo(A110 Clone). Hope you can reply with this. I'll give the proper credits.

nikhilpotta

Jul 19, 2015
Camera Essue

i installed ur kitkat fusion 4.4.2 Rom it was good bt the camera is not working means there is no option for back camera only front camera is working give me suggestion about the how to work camera

mukesh007

Jul 22, 2015
the attached file is not a zip file, then how i can flash the rom

Hi
I have download all the files but first two file are not zip file so how can I flash the ROM .

Please help me to over come this problem

Siddique Dsouza

May 27, 2015
Installed Successfully

Dear Developer.

Installed the ROM successfully, but i was unable to keep it for long time as its was too slow as if there is hanging kind of problem.

I have flashed the Kernel from AROMA installation guide itself.

Could you please help in resolving this problem cause the ROM is too good UI.

Thanks and Regards
Siddique Dsouza

ezhil arasan

Aug 28, 2014
Best rom for a110

the rom is great. using it for 4 months:):D. but facing problems with wifi when using shareit or other media sharing apps through wifi. after wifi name is changed and rebooted it reboots multiple times and cant stop it without removing the battery. pls fix it in next update pls.

Reactions: Akhilendra Gadde

Benelshaddai

Aug 20, 2013
Akure
I am having a really hard time porting this to my old war horse, Tecno N7. To be sure, I have ported several A110 JB Roms in the past. Please help me dev. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job.

satanjay

Jul 31, 2015
Inatalled Fusion ROM

Dear dev,

Installed FUsion ROM v1.2. Its an awesome ROM. I am a recent entrant into the world of custome ROMs and rooted A110. Though I bought canvas2 in Dec 12, when it was available at premium on web. I have flashed quite a few custom ROMs' in past couple of weeks. And found them to different and yet same.

Still it is very exciting.................just like opening mystry gift package.............ohhhhhhhhhhh it is 'bachpan ke din' all over again.......... keep up the good work:good::good::good:......................many thanks.............eagarly awaiting next custom ROM:fingers-crossed:.....

Reactions: Akhilendra Gadde

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
hiii bro
i am expecting a new custom which is completely lollipop themed nd based on kitkat .... @Akhilendra Gadde

Brother, currently I am working on my college projects and assignments .I probably don't have a handful of time to develop a custom rom anytime soon. Later if I am free ,as I said I will definitely come up with something new.

Thanks and regards :)

Benelshaddai

Aug 20, 2013
Akure
Brother, currently I am working on my college projects and assignments .I probably don't have a handful of time to develop a custom rom anytime soon. Later if I am free ,as I said I will definitely come up with something new.

Thanks and regards :)

I wish you the best in your academics. Yesterday, I had requested your assistance in porting this ROM to my N7. It was overlooked somehow. Then I could not even get it to boot. But today, I got a kernel from a German forum for the Cynus T1 and it booted both ROMs. However, the UI is frozen at the first page, while activities such as root requests are going on in the background. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

ezhil arasan

Aug 28, 2014
HI bro i like ur rom but my a110 wont boot after flashing it stucks at boot logo gone through op found a solution in q/a post but still cant solve pls help me anyone try to understand im not noob
try removing the battery and rebooting once. if the problem continues make sure u flash again by following the steps given correctly. :):)

naman1208

Aug 5, 2015
help me...

the rom for a110 is awesom......iam also intrested in making custom roms for android but iam not able to get proper knowledge. iam trying to learn from month's but not able to learn to make custom rom for android please help me please.........:):):):)

innocent pearl

Feb 1, 2016
wifi bug

hello dear...
pleas send me correction for bug in this rom...
bug is that wifi turning noy on...
pleas pleas pleas help

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

hello dear...
pleas send me correction for bug in this rom...
bug is that wifi turning noy on...
pleas pleas pleas help
and i have to tell you that the same bug was in superdragons kk rom i have found so kindly tell me solution for that beacuse i love this beutifull rom and i dnt want to leave it... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Following is a rom based on superdragonPT & qus1 's Kitkat Stable v1.0 Rom for the Micromax A110. [ permissions taken ]​
    aDKtekK.png

Warning : Before flashing rom , make sure you have increased your system partition size. Thread/GUIDE available HERE

Code:
    [SIZE="5"][B]INDEX :[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][COLOR="SlateGray"]Post #1[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkRed"]Features[/COLOR] | Instructions

[COLOR="Magenta"]Post #2[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Purple"]Changelogs | Downloads[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]Credits[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Post #3[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Screenshots[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Post #4[/COLOR] - [COLOR="SlateGray"]Addons | F.A.Q[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Lime"]Post #5[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Purple"]RESERVED[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

FEATURES :

[*] Rooted - Chainfire's SuperSU
    [*] init.d Enabled
    [*] 500 mb Swap scritps
    [*] Zipaligned all apps on boot
    [*] 3 - way Reboot menu
    [*] Screenshot button on power menu
    [*] Rearranged Power Menu

# -----The IMP Stuffs we're actually insterested in !----- #

[*] Lollipop Themed
    [*] Lollipop Framework Animations
    [*] Updated G-Apps
    [*] Lollipop Themed Recent Card View
    [*] Material Design Keyboard
    [*] ES File Manager - Default
    [*] Themed all Apps - The lollipop Style!
    [*] Google Now Launcher
    [*] Google Camera & Gallery
    [*] Google Calendar
    [*] Google Play Music
    [*] Quick Office Notes
    [*] AOSP Browser
    [*] Themed Calculator
    [*] Themed DeskClock App
    [*] Themd Contacts and Dialer App ( no external app - only themed default ones )
    [*] CM TORCH APP
    [*] ViPER4Android Audio Engine
    [*] Themed like Material Design
    [*] Themed SystemUI to look like lollipop
    [*] Themed Settings
    [*] Owner Profile in SystemUI
    [*] Recent panel advance settings integrated in Settings
    [*] Notification Drawer Mods
    [*] Status Bar Network Traffic Meter - Thinking Bridge / Charmaleon OS
    [*] FuSiOn RoM™ App
    [*] Android Lollipop Easter Eggs - Eggster / Weblit's (L Land) Apps.
    [*] Aroma Installer
    [*] Kernel Include for ICS / JB out of the box. - Make your Selection in Aroma Installer!
    [*].......

INSTRUCTIONS :
    Note :- System Partition Size Increase Required. Flash this file first System Partitioner by Faaiz and the follow the following steps! Internal Storage will be formatted if you increase your system partition.

[*] Download Rom from second post and place it in your SD card

[*] Reboot to Recovery

[*] Wipe /data | /cache | /Dalvik-Cache

[*] Flash Rom

[*] Aroma Installer will lead your way to the end

[*] Reboot

SOURCES :

Kitkat 4.4.2 Stable v1.0

Kernel Source ( superdragonPT )

XDA:DevDB Information
    FuSiOn RoM, ROM for the Micromax A110

Contributors
    Akhilendra Gadde, superdragonPT
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2015-02-07

Created 2015-02-07
    Last Updated 2015-03-12
    Changelog :

FuSiOn RoM™ - Lollipop EdiTioN v1.1

[*] Google contacts sync fixed.

[*] Removed Maps

[*] Removed Google Play Music

[*] Added CM's Apollo Music Player.

FuSiOn RoM™ - Lollipop EdiTioN v1.2

[*] Lollipop Themed Recents Panel

Instructions :

[*] Wipe Cache

[*] Flash Update Patch

[*] Reboot

[*] Go to Google << Sync again.

DOWNLOADS :

CREDITS :

Code:
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Mentioning all the following developers who knowingly or not knowingly have helped me in making FuSiOn RoM. My heartfull thanks to them.[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [*] superdragonPT[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][*] qus1[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Magenta"][*] b16h22[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Pink"][*] jaydvl[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Sienna"][*] Ayush Singh[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"][*] samsoul16[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][*] Adi Ai****eru Reborn[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][*] EnricoD[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Indigo"][*] Spacecaker[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"][*] Mariozawa[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Purple"][*] Potato INC[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][*] CyanogenMOD[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DimGray"][*] AOSP[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"][*] K_TECH[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"][*] Dzol Cp[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Magenta"][*] C2 brothers [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Purple"][*] JRummy[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][*] All who i have missed in this section[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkRed"][*] All XDA members[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][B]note :- will be updated from time to time.[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
    Screenshots

SCREENSHOTS :

Full Album

Calculator + DocumentsUI

2igCOxi.png
    WL6CU1K.png
    wRnKHBu.png

Camera + DeskClock

1pPaNwS.png
    DCQIfj0.png
    6OJU9od.png
    T0G1UH8.png
    M6gYbiT.png

Phone + MMS

pTUodwR.png
    WriXUKK.png
    G8rxreA.png
    X2Fe8TZ.png
    1iI8oRt.png

FuSiOn App

7AqLxBe.png
    2IlPnnm.png
    pD0tvSo.png
    gxOIwUe.png

SystemUI

KGdxJ4n.png
    d4ySBe2.png
    9APpU6b.png
    hio9JGO.png
    zjxqsSs.png

Settings

9MdgZui.png
    Yd6k6C3.png
    VdSwzQl.png
    LcQHBXl.png
    yQdOgjw.png
    s3ltZrV.png

Framework

munvYXA.png
    deUutXP.png
    BQKYHGK.png
    xNsnwA5.png
    l8Pa30g.png
    IMLHxB6.png

ADDONS

Code:
    [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"][*] [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/material-dark-music-player-t3018019"]Material Dark Music Player by[/URL] [user=5877481]@SMARTY BOY[/user][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

F.A.Q

Q. How can I add widgets to lockscreen in this rom?
    A. You need to enable checkbox option in settings. Its located here " Settings << Security << Enable Widgets " .

Q. I can't find developer options. Did your remove them. How can i bring it back?
    A. No, i didn't remove them. To enable it, go to " Settings << About Phone << " and repeatedly tap on Build number about 7 times.

Q. Hi! Is it possible for you to add so and so mod in your next update?
    A. Well, maybe i may or i can! But it would depend on my free time schedule.

Q. Does this rom include Kernel? Which ones? Do we need to flash our variant specific kernel after flashing the rom?
    A. No , there's no need for it. Yes, both kernels are included in the zip . You will be prompted to choose between JB/ICS out-of-the-box device while flashing the rom.

Q. Hey , I like your rom. Can I use it / port it to so and so device?
    A. Yes , you may. But be sure to provide proper credits to all the developers.

Q. When I change DPI value to other than 240 , device is pixelated. Any solutions?
    A. I suggest to not change your DPI value. Changing DPI value may cause some of the interface layouts to be misaligned. If you do so, dont ask me to fix it for your specific DPI.

Q. Will ART work for this rom?
    A. If it was working in @superdragonpt's KK 4.4.2 Stable v1.0 , then yes it will work for this one too..

Q. I'm Stuck after flashing your rom. I love your rom. What should I do?
    A. Follow this post by incorrigiblejv

Q. Does your rom include the latest merges from superdragonPT's work?
    A. Apart from Kernel , It surely does. Kernel is same as of from Stable v1.0

Q. Will you update your rom again when superdragonPT releases Stable v1.1 Rom?
    A. For time being, i completed this rom quite in a rush. If time persists me in future , i definately will ;)
    Reserved for future...