• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][KK][4.4.2][MT6572]Barrilete ROM 2 for Alcatel One Touch 4033 Pop C3 and clones.

Search This thread

LowTension

Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2014
Narnia
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
HqlJ1Jo.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
Barrilete ROM is a custom ROM based on AOSP MTK(gemini). Focused on the good appeance and also in the stability.

Features:
• Deodexed
• OnmiSwitch
• Dynamic System Bars(DSB)
• SuperSU(Chainfire)
• Build.prop tweaks
• Kernel Aduitor
• MAC Changer
• Dual SIM
• Hostname changer
• MTK Engineer Mode access in settings
• Semitransparent notification panel
• Chronus Clock
• Voice Unlock
• Multilanguage
• Init.d Support
• Aroma Installer
• Kernel Overcloked (thanks to Getakgt1)
• CRT Animation
• And more...

Whats Working:
• RIL
• VPNs
• Wifi
• Bluetooth
• Mobile Data
• Adb
• Mass storage
• Audio
• And more...

Know bugs:
• Vibration

Changelogs:
Code:
2.0 - Initial release

How can I install it?

Requires memory repartition!
First of all follow my repartition guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/mod-memory-repartition-alcatel-one-t3427544

1.- Reboot in recovery mode
2.- Wipe all
3.- Flash the ROM zip
4.- Reboot
5.- Reboot in recovery mode again
6.- Flash the Root.zip
7.- Reboot
8.- Enjoy!

Downloads:

Credits/Thanks:
• TeamDroidMTK
• Paranoid Android
• Omni ROM
• CyanogenMod
• Rene Atam
• kirito9
• Criptotel
• Dugeriss
• Alan Escamilla(logo design)
• and others

XDA:DevDB Information
Barrilete ROM 2, ROM for Alcatel One Touch 4033 Pop C3 and clones

Contributors
ZonaRMR
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.0

Created 2016-12-01
Last Updated 2016-11-30

Attachments

• NhounrK.png
    NhounrK.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 762
  • 7P68r38.png
    7P68r38.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 757
  • QKwEQbW.jpg
    QKwEQbW.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 709
  • W7fd1MZ.jpg
    W7fd1MZ.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 784
  • ASquWYc.jpg
    ASquWYc.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 752
  • gepBkHs.jpg
    gepBkHs.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 752
  • JhaZtM7.png
    JhaZtM7.png
    249.1 KB · Views: 752
  • NB6TMAn.jpg
    NB6TMAn.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 709
  • rkasuxC.png
    rkasuxC.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 645
  • YBGb2tr.jpg
    YBGb2tr.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 615
  • qHgZHBX.png
    qHgZHBX.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 672
  • or9UMYJ.png
    or9UMYJ.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 706
  • GTpVEhV.jpg
    GTpVEhV.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 606
  • i3qn2UB.jpg
    i3qn2UB.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 597
  • llIrDrO.png
    llIrDrO.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 604
  • NEGYEXM.jpg
    NEGYEXM.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 600
  • Z8X5ucz.jpg
    Z8X5ucz.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 577
  • ZsqnJz7.jpg
    ZsqnJz7.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 532
  • gYakFw7.png
    gYakFw7.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 484
  • xQrWeKg.png
    xQrWeKg.png
    252.8 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:

DotaAllstars

Jan 5, 2017
Help please,
I have just flashed this rom on my OT 4033X and I have noticed a few bugs, when I reboot my android the widgets I have placed on my homescreen dissapear so I have to place then again on every boot, but thats not that big of a problem, the MAIN problem is that when I use the phone's dialer to call other people or receive their calls the sound that comes from their side isn't played on the earpiece speaker but on the phones internal speaker as if I was playing music, so now everyone can hear what I'm talking about on my phone and thats really anoying, I haven't been able to find any setting related to this on the androids system setings nor on the apex settings, I have read other articles about the same problem and the only advice I could find is to check settings on other call related apps(viber,hangout...), the thing is some other guy fixed this problem by unchecking "voice call recording" in his call related app(can't remember what app was the case), but I don't have any call related apps exept Viber and I have already looked up all of the Viber settings and nothing helps.
Best regards and thanks in advance.

marmota92

Jun 23, 2017
I just managed to install the rom on my good old alcatel, but I needed to install the rom on the stock partition layout because it just refuses to boot when flashed on the custom partition layout, can you tell me what the problem might be? is not the first time I have installed a custom rom on this phone, in fact your barrilete rom worked without any problem, but I followed the installation steps as described just because; also I need to know how to change the zram size, I've tried lots of things, but it seems to be hardcoded, and to me it doesn't make sense to have a 380MB zram in a device with 460MB of actual RAM; any advice on how to change the zram size would be appreciated, also if you could make a patch or something would be really appreciated.

LowTension

Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2014
Narnia
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
I just managed to install the rom on my good old alcatel, but I needed to install the rom on the stock partition layout because it just refuses to boot when flashed on the custom partition layout, can you tell me what the problem might be? is not the first time I have installed a custom rom on this phone, in fact your barrilete rom worked without any problem, but I followed the installation steps as described just because; also I need to know how to change the zram size, I've tried lots of things, but it seems to be hardcoded, and to me it doesn't make sense to have a 380MB zram in a device with 460MB of actual RAM; any advice on how to change the zram size would be appreciated, also if you could make a patch or something would be really appreciated.
Try it with this layout

Attachments

• PARTITIONC3980.zip
    12.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: marmota92

marmota92

Jun 23, 2017
Try it with this layout
thanks bud I'll check it out, I'm currently testing your miromax ROM from your facebook page, and I'm in love; just have 3 questions, do you know how can I modify the vibration file (I know it must use some sound file to vibrate because it uses the speaker as vibrator, but don't know where things are located and have no idea on where to start), also I want to know how to modify the zram size to tweak it according to my needs, because it seems hardcoded and despite all my efforts, nothing I tried worked; and last but not least, if there is any possibility to allocate more ram to the graphics, and if possible I would appreciate you to explain me how can I do it.
thanks for your hard work on developing the ROMs and making our beloved c3 work as new again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HqlJ1Jo.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    Barrilete ROM is a custom ROM based on AOSP MTK(gemini). Focused on the good appeance and also in the stability.

Features:
    • Deodexed
    • OnmiSwitch
    • Dynamic System Bars(DSB)
    • SuperSU(Chainfire)
    • Build.prop tweaks
    • Kernel Aduitor
    • MAC Changer
    • Dual SIM
    • Hostname changer
    • MTK Engineer Mode access in settings
    • Semitransparent notification panel
    • Chronus Clock
    • Voice Unlock
    • Multilanguage
    • Init.d Support
    • Aroma Installer
    • Kernel Overcloked (thanks to Getakgt1)
    • CRT Animation
    • And more...

Whats Working:
    • RIL
    • VPNs
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Mobile Data
    • Adb
    • Mass storage
    • Audio
    • And more...

Know bugs:
    • Vibration

Changelogs:
    Code:
    2.0 - Initial release

How can I install it?

Requires memory repartition!
    First of all follow my repartition guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/mod-memory-repartition-alcatel-one-t3427544

1.- Reboot in recovery mode
    2.- Wipe all
    3.- Flash the ROM zip
    4.- Reboot
    5.- Reboot in recovery mode again
    6.- Flash the Root.zip
    7.- Reboot
    8.- Enjoy!

Downloads:

Credits/Thanks:
    • TeamDroidMTK
    • Paranoid Android
    • Omni ROM
    • CyanogenMod
    • Rene Atam
    • kirito9
    • Criptotel
    • Dugeriss
    • Alan Escamilla(logo design)
    • and others

XDA:DevDB Information
    Barrilete ROM 2, ROM for Alcatel One Touch 4033 Pop C3 and clones

Contributors
    ZonaRMR
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.0

Created 2016-12-01
    Last Updated 2016-11-30
    Try it with this layout